Vechain = Grossly overvalued

This is the kryptonite to every VeFag holder out there , this medium article using FACTS to explain why Vechain is a overhyped piece of shit.

Not 1 vefag has been able to Debunk this article, they just resort to their faggy appeal to authority faggotry with jim breyer.

medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0

but user almost the whole market is overvalued it's why we're here

>using FACTS to explain anything in history ever

do you think i was born yesterday?

>Target price $.90-1.40

Waltcucks on suicide watch

nice meme response

jokes on you i dont even trade crypto

but anytime anyone uses "FACT" to prove his point shouts at me hes a clueless retard

its because there's a lot of fake news and bullshit garbage being spread around in this space , you don't even trade crypto so why are you even here retard.

as expect , no vechain faggot addressing this article. they always have to resort to bullshit 1 sentence responses to it or "i dont even trade crypto lol" .

What are you talking about?
Have you even taken a loot at the top 200 Cryptcurrencies lately? none of them deserve to have their current value

then why the fuck are you retards telling people to invest then retards.

The guy begs money, spouts a lot of techno jargon, and comes off as a well informed FUDer.
He is a scamer and you are most likely a boomer looking to apply stock market fundamentals to crpyto. And chinese crypto at that.
How much do you get paid for these posts? I wouldent mind getting paid to shitpost and mess with newcomers.

none of you retards ever have an actual counterargument , you just dismiss as fud.

Whole crypto is overvalued LMAO. WTC has a 800m cap based of nothing but worthless shit hype.

Why bring Walton into this?

Because it's a speculative bubble where everything gets inflated to 50-100x it's value

I'm not trying to marry any of these cryptocurrencies and only a few of them will stay anywhere NEAR their ATH. We're here to make money and get out before the drop to 0

retards retard my retarded retard

this whole board is just 5-10 whales paying pajeets to shill their bags so they can cash out before this shit implodes in 6 months.

So, their argument is that a product that doesn't even have a main net launch doesn't have enough users on it yet?

Sounds like an early adopt to me. OP, please go shill your medium article elsewhere. No one cares about your opinion, Mitch.

that makes it a shit investment, just like ADA. the point is to buy vaporware shit before it moons to billions of dollars.

My IQ is 150 and I just read the article. This guy is a fraud. VEN is undervalued

My IQ is 160. And you my friend, are right.

I fuckin love it. I posted this on leddit earlier to FUD some venfags by pretending to be a waltoncuck (i have a node lol) and now its being spread rampantly.

why do I do this

My IQ is 170 and you my friend, are right.

This FUD is a work of art. It's the new "if you knew anything about ETH you wouldn't pay more than a dollar for it" copy-pasta. High IQ FUD right here.

starting to think most of the fuders on here actaully hold Vechain desu.

tis why when WTC posts crop up they die fast but VEN posts always go on for hundreds of posts

I fud vechain myself just for a joke, but I wonder how could anyone actually fall for this dumb shit of an article ? VEN is literally ONE AND ONLY crypto.
>Limited supply - store of value
>IoT and Supply chain platform with vast amounts of partnerships thanks to PwC
>ICO platform for enterprise companies
>Electronic IDs
literally a fucking NWO currency. Shills say it's a top 10 crypto in a year, I'd say it's a top 1 crypto in a year. I'll save this thread just to point it out in a year to faggots who had doubt about vechain

Pepsicola kid here , you're all retards