When is the global financial bubble going to pop?

So guys, when is this shit going to pop?
We are looking at the worst global recession in history and what will cause this recession?

Obama

1-4 months. Crypto is going down with it.

>You didn't think this crypto meme-coin ponzi-bubble was totally uncorrelated to the greatest equity / bond bull run of the past two decades, did you user?

Fine, whats going to recover faster?
I have a feeling it wont be traditonal markets.
Better cashout now boyo

to soon

try 3 years fag

source: I know how jews work

>You didn't think this crypto meme-coin ponzi-bubble was totally uncorrelated to the greatest equity / bond bull run of the past two decades, did you user?

It's a hedge against collapsing fiat value, and all that shit is tied to the USD.

What coin sir?

I think it's the opposite, I think that if the financial markets crash and the bubble bursts people will start looking to alternatives since banks cannot be trusted and the stock market is in a freefall, so they'll siphon trillions of dollars from stocks into crypto.

Don't think so. People remember 2008 - if stocks crash it means there's a fire sale and if you buy then you'll be set for life. Meme money will be pulled out to do that.

id say with almost certainty that its going to crash at some point in the next 5 years. Look into the chinese real estate bubble, ghost cities with lots of infrastructure but no one living there etc. The next crisis will be caused by china

What are your guys plans for the crash

NEVER

Global markets are the real bubble. All money will come to crypto when this pops. Crypto will be the new future. Every company's valuation will be based on what cryptos they hold.

there is no bubble, measure things in gold nearly all the gains are just because of loss of purchasing power of the dollar

the next crash isn't going to recover. Millenials aren't going to carry the torch like the previous generations, they are too worried on what gender they are let alone worry what they are going to do to fix the economy.

grow my own food and pimp out my girlfriend.

Lol that's Western FUD

Those ghost cities are always populated by rural farmers forced off their land

My gut says 3ish years but we've already had one of the longest bull runs in history so could be sooner. Kind of depends when and how fast the fed and other central banks raise interest rates.

Q2 2019 but you'll see signs by late fall and smart money will be getting out slowly.

there's also a reason corps are buying back stocks and sitting on cash rather than expanding capacity rn, they see the writing on the wall.

Yeah, but stocks are much slower than cryptos, the 2008 bubble had a 1.5 year gap between it's highest point and it's lowest, same as the Dotcom bubble. When bubbles burst stocks don't just suddenly drop 50%

Most institutional/experienced investors will hold off with buying stocks until the recession is over and will be looking into alternatives to increase their own/their clients money.
What makes it even better is the fact that if there is a major crash more and more governments will look into adopting blockchain related tech.

Senpai it's probably going to crash within 2, markets in USA are ridiculously bullish.

Espers, my friend

fuck ive been HODLing 2x inverse ETF for a few months now....

>People remember 2008 - if stocks crash it means there's a fire sale and if you buy then you'll be set for life.

No fucking way. Say I have $40k and i buy the 2008 dip, will I make it? No way it will earn me much more than a shitcoin doing a x5.