I hurt myself...today

I hurt myself...today

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reeeeeeblocks

we re going parabolic ETHS the name making moneys the game

this is going to be single digits faggots. enjoy the bags

Its a cryptopia tier pnd scamcoin

There are actually people here who bought at 36. Ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhha

i only have 15 of these so it's quite easy to stay relaxed about it. Win or bust for me, I bought in at 4

Literally who the coin

>buying this plebbit shitcoin at 2 digits

Fomo was crazy, it was extremely overpriced, why didnt u sell at 30$??

I focus on the pain...

Some user bought at 40 with his life saving

This took off so quick it quickly made up 90% of my portfolio so I'm losing a couple grand daily.

Don't know whether to put the rest of my coins into XRB because I feel its gonna eventually bounce straight back up to $50 then I can shitpost here

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

The FUD in here is unreal

Dont sell your XRB for cheap you idiots

you buying at ATH again user? HOW MANY TIMES..... HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES BOY!?!?!?

HHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahaha

We need to set up a suicide watch.

What do you pajeets have against xrb when it's the only crypto that actually serves a purpose right now?

>tfw bought in at 39 thinking it would just continue going up a couple of more dollars and i could get some easy gains
well there goes 20% of my portfolio
im hoping the binance listing will get me to at least break even

normies first P+D

I sold these to get CanYa. I hope that shit finally stops dropping and moons heavily so I can buy back into this stuff at such a crazy low dip.

Binance is just going to dump even harder wtf you even thinking

top 5 coin nigbba, dont be spoiled and expect *1000 percent in a day. this coin will make you rich if youre patient

Too easy to man-in-the-middle, and too easy to spam

This is not a simple bug, otherwise they would have fixed it in the 1 year since it was known.

Network security of RaiBlocks design is not an inherit property enforced by CONSENSUS DESIGN of RaiBlocks- rather it is relying on same 40-year old techniques, most of which fall under "security by obscurity".

Comprehend this again user.
Network security of RaiBlocks does not follow, is not enforced by its consensus algorithm.

Still though, RaiBlocks actually has a consensus algorithm unlike IOTA which is just a centralized database sprinkled with shit around it to confuse you.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

MY SWEETEST INVESTOR