Seriously, what went wrong?

Seriously, what went wrong?

nothin youre just another bagholder retard

The only thing this coin can do is send money. Sad...

??? nothing did im still high in profit

What do you pajeets have against xrb when it's the only crypto that actually serves a purpose right now? You're just butthurt you didn't buy it, and that it's better than others. Then you're going to buy in

You didn't buy XLM

im gonna buy your bags at 1$ dont worry

I bought below one dollar thanks

bought at $3.60 and still comfy. true raibro's know the potential of this coin and peasant dips do not faze us.

it was a pump and dump

retard

It's going back up, buy now

>pajeets confirmed mentally disabled
lol at the attempted FUD of saying Raiblocks was a pump and dump

I got in at $2.5 so I ain't complaining.

Can anyone explain the constant bleed though?

The Devs are testing an updated node as we speak but the price is dropping fast.

I am increasingly nervous....
bitgrail guy pisses me the fuck off
and the devs aren't inspiring confidence right now.

we hold here or we go the way of the tron fags.

use your brain you fuckin mongoloid, if there are exchange withdrawal issues on lesser known exchanges,what do you think these normies and soyboys are going to do with their fragile buttery hands?

weak fucking hands who bout waaay too late. I bought under a dollar. I fomod bought in again at 4.00. Almost fomod in again at 10.00 but was talked out of it since "ATH blah blah" . I should have bought more..

People bought really high. I foresee XRB being atleast 100 EOY. Rebranding, updated nodes..like seriously just sell so the price can drop lower and true RAIbros can accumulate

This has been the greatest test of my iron hands to date. Still holding.

pajeetblockers didn't sell at $30 and are seriously gonna HODL this down to their buy in price

Same.

If this gets rebranded and launched on Binance simultaneously, normans will eat it up like fucking hotcakes.

PND OP

dump is starting

>Seriously, what went wrong
Look at that terrible logo. No thanks

yeah it's dumping from 21$ to 25$ straight

I sold at 30$, I'm laughing at you so hard now you fucking Pajeets

Buy coins with actual products. /Thread

ITT retards thinking a crypto that does literally nothing except send itself fast has any future

>someone pls buy my vaporware bags

it's because people can't withdraw xrb from exchanges
this is a good time to buy - however your coins will be trapped for some unknown period

fast, free, no mining.

people cant withdraw becasue the fucking coin is not working

Prediction of Mercatox exit scamming?

Incentive

The coin only mooned because of a garbage discord group shilling it everywhere on the internet, little did they know the whale adms were just waiting a good price to dump their bags and fuck everyone

t. Shiller, I was in that group shilling on reddit 7 days a week

what went wrong was that once it's circulating supply was all bought out it's room for growth was dependant on the coin actually doing something or proving it's worth. Instead, it's a complete dogshit coin because all the exchanges XRB is on fail to run the node successfully

Sold at $30. Literally can't use it to send shit. UPS overnight is faster. Why does every exchange have issues with nodes?

is fault of exchanges

try from wallet to wallet, the fastest crypto is true

Still won't work if you can't buy it. I sold off 100% and got the fuck off BG. You should probably do the same before you get goxxed. Or don't idgaf

This.
Raijeets eternally BTFO.

ok. but what does it do?
oh, nothing? so it's just a bitcoin clone. great, thanks, we have hundreds of those.

I don't know what I'm talking about, but after reading the whitepaper I just don't believe in the tech. Yes it's fast, but it doesn't seem reliable.

Implying any of the top 100 do anything currently.

you actually made me laugh. lol. It's not a clone, its better than bitconi because its faster and oyu dont have to lose money for sending shit. Also it has no mining, so its decentralized.

Nothing went wrong, it went from 0.3 to 30 in a few days.

If you buy after that you're retarded.

you can't call something with free fast trading and without mining a bitcoin clone, it's pretty much the other side of the spectrum.

>its better than bitconi
being better than a worthless piece of shit is hardly worth mentioning. in the end it's just a polished piece of shit.

so what's better than raiblocks?

smart contracts are pretty much the future of the blockchain technology. so ETH, EOS, LINK, QSP and REQ
once Vitalik releases sharting and plasma ETH will become the main intermediary crypto while utility coins/tokens that I mentioned run the show

the "crypto will replace FIAT" speculation meme is over, coins that do absolutely nothing like XRB have no future

>instant feeless transactions
>does nothing
Yeah ok. If they get it working properly you'll be posting wojaks.

ethereum is shit. You have to pay to use it. Keep shilling your muh diversified portfolio

Personally in the process of swapping my XRB for FLASH.

Their shit is just as fast and but works. Plain old blockchain just on turbo.

See you on the other side kumars

the normie pic holy fuck..

anything with fees has no potential

Holding 3000 XRB, not selling until $150.

Odd position considering how well things with fees are doing now.

Feeless looks like a good option for an actual currency on paper, but you can't have a low market cap on a currency because you don't want your cup of coffee to cost $2 one day and $200 the next.

So even if we're heading to no-fees, there is a very small chance raiblocks will be it.

It would be a nice bet if it hadn't already done a 9001% increase, but since it has, you're going to get fucked.

You could bet on it blowing up once it reaches binance, but why would it? Anyone interested would've gotten it, so it's much more likely to drop.

Like... Any other currency?

Sorry you missed your chance to get in, friend.

You believed in what the shills told you. That's what went wrong.

It doesn't matter what the market cap is. You can devide 1 XRB (if i understood well) by 1000000000000000000

You can, but who would spend it knowing that some smug once paid 10000 bitcoin for a pizza?

Name one real world application besides Etherdelta (which is shit)

bond settlement
and etherdelta is not a real world application idiot

EOY? 100 when it gets on Binance.

If ethereum has no real world application, no cryptos out there have any real world application

>You could bet on it blowing up once it reaches binance, but why would it? Anyone interested would've gotten it, so it's much more likely to drop.

Normies just getting into crypto this month/week who have zero credentials except for a coinbase, reddit, and binance account.
>like 95% of my coworkers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Fuck I messed up and sold low. Do I fomo back in anons?

It skyrocketed and now it's correcting. What the fuck did you expect?

He actually sold
omg

Yes and then panic sell once again after it dips

Who sold at the bottom?
Confess

IN

Can I get in on this flash discord scam?

DONE

You niggers can fud all you want. Im going to roll the dice and hold this one. Even if its just on a feeling.

it's about to be added to binance, confirmed already. I've been hodling for awhile on this.

bought 69 at 16, sold at 30
bought 50 at 28, sold at 21

could've been worse but JUST

binance is pairing alts with xrb next week
accumulate now

amazed that people are selling before this goes to binance

Chasing a moon always ends up in this. Unless your stack is so big that you can cause waves. I've fucked this up time after time and my stack took a hit. Just ignore the P&D's. Put your coins into great projects with long term potential. That's the best way to ride to the moon.

who the fuck knows when they can get their nodes to work properly tho

nothing. just regular crypto fluctuation. cryptos can drop 30 % for no reason and go up again.

>bitcoin
>super high tx fees

>raiblocks
>no tx fee

>its being added to binance
Great so normies can bitch about getting dumped on twice by the same coin

if you dont understand the significance of no transaction fees then i cannot help you. and if you cannot understand the difference between xrb and iota i cannot help you.

gas is cool af you dumb nigger

Loadass of XRB stuck on FUCKING Mercatox. Why bother

Lower circ supply kek

> see gains drop
> sell at bottom
> get x5 21.5$
fuggg