bianace.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1JQag

Join up!

1vauc

Ride em cowboy

1crhd

1HgQ7

mine comes with this shitty photoshop comic thing i made.
since nobody read it in the thread i made because it didn't have tits

7PwbtH

WELCOME TO EPISODE 1 OF BOB LOSS' JOY OF TRADING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TODAY WE'RE GOING TO TRADE A SHITCOIN. THIS IS YOUR WORLD YOU CAN LOSE YOUR HOUSE OR STUDENT LOAN ANYWAY YOU WANT

WE'RE GOING TO START WITH A LITTLE TYRONE NEGRO, AND SOME SOME TITANIUM WHITE STROKES.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE WE GO. LOOKING SWELL SO FAR. BUT THIS WON'T GET US TOT HE BACK OF THE SOUP LINE. IT NEEDS SOMETHING

7PwbtH

PERFECT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HOPE YOUR SHITCOIN AT HOME TURNED OUT AS NICE.

JOIN US NEXT EPISODE OF BOB LOSS' JOY OF TRADING.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7PwbtH

Waiting on the confirmation email, user. You got yourself a whale. Consider this your lucky day :)

287Pr
kickbacks ^^

YOUR FATHER FIGURE BOB LOSS BACK AGAIN, TO ENABLE YOU FROM NOT GETTING A REAL JOB AND NOT TEACHING YOU TO GIVE A FIRM HANDSHAKE FOR THAT GAS STATION INTERVIEW LIKE YOUR REAL DAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TODAY I WANT YOU TO IMAGINE SOMETHING YOU MISSED. SOMETHING THAT WAS ONCE 1 OR 3 DOLLARS AND YOU WISH YOU WENT BALLS DEEP INTO BEFORE IT HIT $10 AND NOW YOU CAN'T SLEEP THINKING ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7PwbtH

tip: check out clear poll on kucoin. TA shows 8 hr bull flag starting to break out and news incoming 3-4 days

if useful use my referral: 7J5e4s

VERY IMPORTANT, THIS IS A CHINK COIN SO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF YELLOW IN THERE. I USED TO STACK THESE ZIPPERHEADS CHEST HIGH BACK IN THE WAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AND WE'RE ALMOST DONE. NEXT I WANT YOU TO ADD YOUR OWN EMOTIONS. TO YOUR WORK. SHOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MISSING OUT IN YOUR ART.

7PwbtH

AND WE'RE DONE.
ISN'T THAT LOVELY? GOING TO HAVE TO END THIS EPISODE NOW, I HAVE A PAPER ROUTE NOW. RIPPLE IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF FINANCE FFS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU HAVE ENJOYED EPISODE 2 OF BOB LOSS' JOY OF TRADING

7PwbtH

help a poor pajeet not shit in the street

E3n93r

yay :>

use my referral good luck guys!!
7N1Mu6

Never works doesn't matter

226c6

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% is given to holders of KCS and 40% goes to people who recruit new users; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays.

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m, 100+ REFs) use my ref code and let me help u, we're gonna make it anons

use mine for 50% off fee 7J5e4s

7Pgywd

287Pr

PASSIVE income over time. 50% is given to holders of KCS and 40% goes to people who recruit new users; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays.

287Pr
semi whale here (3m, 100+ REFs) use my ref code and let me help u, we're gonna make it anons!

23K8v

My code will bring you great luck

need orders what to buy

when money sits in btc i feel useless

Guys see you in Lamboland

1yxPM
1yxPM
1yxPM

Get some alts on sale boys. Kucoin is the wild west and everything is about to pump again
1ef8v

Get in before the recovery
E57BhF

I wish I had that much KCS.

1vsyK

1arw6

1K57v

you know you want it bigboy

here ya go, bois

27wa2

use my code for better returns on canya
1f3Hy

then lets flip PAC up to 3 satoshi.
NOW COSTS ONLY 1 WONT BE GETTING ANY CHEAPER

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=worldstar1

working link for binance I'm told

bianace.com

7NcawQ

1xQee

If somebody uses mine I’ll send them 1 ETH to day trade with but u have to use it on Kucoin

7KvuRx

1b3PN

God bless all yall were gonna make it friends

use my code for free good luck shekels
7sJ48u

1bKwQ

good luck every1

Thanks I joined yours

268gN

231PH

Kucoin has all the cheap alts

E2RcR9
thanks user

7MyucN

I am somalian prince plis and thx

Just signed up with yours cause I'm poor.

For anyone else who wants to ride this track:
2Q3r2

Done.

Thanks here's mine

1vdxg

Guess it's a good time to ask for help paying off my school debt
7Kht1N