Biggest mistake made so far?

I bought FUN at the ATH

selling coss at 30 cents after holding it since early October. If only i held for two more weeks

Buying UFR at 2$

Bought wtc yesterday at 32. Wasn't even ATH. Getting absolutely justed right now

Toss up between not selling Tron at the ATH, or buying BAT.

playing with the bots

no giant mistake so far. but I didnt sell TRX at 2000 sats. just glad I bought at 335 sats, so no worries here.

>Buying BAT

Second best decision of your life so far. Best deciosion would be buying more of it while it's still under 0.80

Didn’t buy a whole bitcoin at 3500

I bought LINK at the ATH.
It's karma for all the fudding I did in the past.

From what I've seen of it so far, all it does is dance between .50 to a dollar. Still gonna hodl, but I don't see it ever being more than $3, tops

Bought CAN and AIX. Sold at a loss but made them up with PFR so whatever

>Sell ETH on coinbase for 56 dollars profit day trading
>Coinbase fee is 72 dollars
>fucking lost 16 dollars from my initial purchase

Unlike the others, you will get your money back plus much more.

This guy on the other hand,...

Bought XLM at .03 and sold at .13

-Transferring my ETH out of Kucoin during DBC bullrun (waited 30 hours)
-Daytrading XVG during its bullrun and missing out on 10k

DBC CAN AIX AT ATH I FOMOD BIG TIME THIS WEEK AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I bought FUN at the at the high

Bought DLT yesterday, it's -20% now.

DBC is controlled by a bot net on kucoin. AIX starts showing the same patterns. CAN the same thing. Just be patient and learn about the bot patterns in the meantime. some of these patterns are very, very predictable. Use your TA skills to detect.

dont worry op, FUN is the next thing normies are going to make bullish af moves on. Just get tf out faast before you get JUSTed

>about 4 days ago traded bitcoin cash for ethereum when ethereum was 1.2k and bitcoin cash was 2200
>cashed out some bitcoin when it hit 12k out of fear of 8k

i've fucked up in more minor ways but these are the worst. cashing out some bitcoin at 12k was probably the worst though, it was down to pure fear and irrationality.

I learned to not actually bet on anything that has a purpose even if it's great because no one gives a fucking and to just follow whale trading patterns in the future

I bought link and req

>sold BCC at $222 during the flippenning

that's exactly what i'm talking about. these bot networks are whales. big financial institutes that try to fuck with you. learn their algorithm and fuck them in the ass instead.

I didn't get PFR sooner, still making a profit though.

Antshares was my first investment, wish I bought alot more at 4.50$, but I only had 1k to invest as a student.

tried to jump into trains and then come back to coin which i was holding. been on december 15, im only up 800 from fucking 1200 investment, could be +5k atleast but my awesome daytradin has fucked me up. So now i just hold for now on.

thats not what ath stands for you turbo autist

learn to read patterns. bearish market makes it hard to day trade.

>Panic selling ETH at 250 after buying in at 270
>FOMO got me back in at December, grabbing ETH at 600

Now pic related

Yeah but i dont feel to daytrade tho, since im still doing my 7-16 work so yeah :D

But i know, that just dumb to try to catch something without knowing anything about patterns.