PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE EXITS IN AN ORDERLY FASHION

THANK YOU

Source

>You'll be able to buy LINK again sub 30c

Unironically kill your self

kys, please

>SWIFT dropped LINK
sauce pls

wtf u must be high up u know theyre gonna try to see who leaked the info....u know who im talkin bout

lol it's true, I fucking knew something was up with all these link threads

sauce faggots

SAUCE

Proof?

It was time. Link needs to die.

Lobster-13?

YIKES

What can be asserted without proof, can be taken for the truth on Veeky Forums

SWIFT haven't exactly partnered with LINK, how can they drop them?

PROOF OR FUCK OFF PAJEETS

Today isnt a business day fyi

FUD

Wtf is up with the continous LINK fudding?

This has to be a lie.

SWIFT is strictly using HyperLedger for testing DLTs. The only oracle service that works with HyperLedger will be ChainLink.

It would be completely stupid for them to drop CL after they successfully demonstrated their PoC.

ChainLink is the only oracle service that's also ISO 200222 compliant and the new PSD2 compliant. There is absolutely zero reason for them to drop them.

SWIFT actually published a news article on their site on Jan 8th talking about DLTs. It's so obvious that they need an oracle service when you read their research papers. They mention it over and over that they need a secure oracle for data inputs/outputs.

There is no doubt ChainLink will be a partner with SWIFT. ZERO doubt.

Especially not in Belgium.

Pajeets didn't get in when they could and now they're trying to slow the train down.

Thanks just bought 100k

I first heard of Ethereum from a friend at a bank who was tasked with researching blockchains and DLT when Ethereum was first being launched. He called me and asked what I thought about it, and after a single glance of the site my jaw dropped and I said "This is the future. This is the kind of thing everything will run on soon." Being in banking he assumed contracts meant legal contracts, but I tried to explain to him that contracts mean anything transactable, which is most services we use.

Ethereum caught banks by surprise, and fired a clear warning shot at them that they were about to be left behind. They've been lucky Vitalik has been happy to work with the finance industry, but make no mistake: Chainlink is the killer app for smart contracts. Its the missing ingredient for these banks to adapt fast enough to not watch all wealth disappear to the blockchain and out of their reach. These banks are going to throw everything they have at LINK, because its the one project that stands to save them from the tidal wave that's coming.

LINK was the first time I've had the same reaction I had to Ethereum since Ethereum. This is the future of finance friends.

Your mama don't love you !! I repeat!!! your mama don't love you !!!

ITS TRUE!!! SHINOBI AND THE WHALES ARE SELLING ALL THEIR BAGS!!! SELL NOW OR STAY POOR FOREVER FAGGOTS!!!!!

Stay poor ... Kek.. go home ya freak .. you drunk...

Cheap link days are over faggot

at least not until ANY news breaks

if it is so great whales will drop this shit like a motherfucker before they load up

Fuck's sake. Knew this was going to happen. Best to sell before the whales dump everything.

wtf now im comp'd....

Yep! They are not happy!

Minnows discord?

link, OP here

Listen /biz. I have been a solid linker since the beginning, I just finished selling my 15k stack of link and am moving on. It was decidedly exciting ride, but Im out. Ive missed a lot of gains, and I need to make moves right now. Moving on to bbt and coss. Peace out

What is their price target for today?