Technical Analysis: TRON [TRX]

Hello,

I want to show you something about TRX and why I believe that it will face a massive bullrun very soon.

If you look at the screenshot, you can see that I am using Bollinger Bands and RSI.

I will explain it to you very simplified:

* RSI shows you if something is underbought or overbought
* Bollinger Bands show you how high/low the volatility of the value is.

1. You can see that TRX was already a little overbought because of the hype BEFORE it went up 500% - if you look at the graph inside of the red circle you can clearly see that the line is way to far outside of the upper line of the RSI-band. That means everybody that bought in that area was in a high risk area / very high risk of losing.

2. The Bollinger Bands are far away from each other, that indicates that value is very volatile - it can strongly go up but also down. If you look at the RSI band you see that it is overbought, so the chance that the trend will go up is very unlikely.

3. Now you can see that TRX is on on the bottom of the RSI-band, which means it is underbought -> at this point you can expect more people to buy in. Also you can see that at this point you can see the resistance. All the indicators are in relation to each other.

4. In the green circle you can see that the Bollinger Band is getting very narrow, but already starts to widen the distance again. That means volatility got very low and because it is underbougt, it is a very good sign for a uptrend.

There is also another interesting point if you look at TRX. It seems that a lot of whales have setup both sell and buywalls, which is also a good sign for the future of the coin. That way whales try to accumulate as much cheap TRX as possible. Weakhands buy after some days of no movement because of FOMO of other coins that may be on the rise. That way whales get more and more very cheap TRX. After that they put down the sellwalls and price will skyrocket.

TL;DR
Indicators show that TRX will get up very soon. Good time to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWSZry8FKRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correction:
> Weakhands buy after some days of no movement because of FOMO other coins that may be on the rise.

* Weakhands SELL

Nice bro.
Ill see you in our space travel rated Lambos on Titan Titty Bar.

see you there ;)

Nice just bought 100k.
>actually bought 120k.

Does this factor in the Amazon announcement

120k ? ...damn son :D

Nice just bought 100k.
>actually bought 80k.

Great Review user, send me your address and I'll tip you.
But not in Tron because we all know it's going to moon soon.

there is no amazon annoucement, shill

I only know that TRX is collaborating with amazons AWS. ...but the fact that whales are keeping the trendline in a horizontal state is enough to know that TRON is a very important coin to them. It seems whales try to get as many as possible coins for around 0.10 for days now.

That is a sign that TRX going to be very bullish

you are welcome!

what address you need ? :D

can u say what is ''really soon'' ? or is it like 1hour, 1day or week :D

I literally bought 200k today

Just stop making baghodlers idiots false hopes of selling it

One thing I noticed is that all massive orders that have been filled when I look the past few days are always buys.

For example watching the order book, 20k TRX sell, 10k sell, 30k sell, 50k sell, 400k buy.

So either, whales have been massively accumulating off normies lately, or whales are using bots to fake volume and buying their own sales orders to give false confidence and keep the price up to unload more at a higher price. I think the volume on this coin is way too high though for whales to be buying and selling their own orders to each other what do you guys think?

>Roommate puts $1000 into Tron at $0.05 because he likes the name
>Call him retarded
>Tron hits $0.25
>Fuck I was wrong
>Tell roommate to sell asap because obvious pump and dump
>He assures me it will hit $1.00
>Call him retarded
>Tron plummets

How can you be this dumb?

Dude the only ones still holding tron are the niggers on twitter who believe in the project without even knowing wtf it's all about

No one in his right mind would buy nigger bags

Whales are stocking up, knowing the price will rocket soon.. watch for new ATH, then the whale hammer will come down hard!!

or tron is using their 'locked up reserves' to keep the coin from crashing into the gutter

Pump is over, normies are gone, volume is dead, maybe one more little pump then going back to 10sat

seems that way to me too

This is what i like to see, detailed and decriptive reasons to back yourself up, thanks op

>volume is dead

Was gonna call you out for bullshit on this one but I went to Coin Market Cap and holy shit the volume is dead it's behind fucking QTUM. It needs listed on Bithumb. Honestly a Bithumb listing seems feasible, but I guess not with all the Korean regulation going on.

I think your a little mad u didnt buy it

Until this day I have not seen 1 TA 4channer trade with above 20x leverage, your TA means shit if you can't even trust it with high leverage.

It's so obvious how these fucking coons follow hype I could make a coin called JordanKfcoin and tell them my purpose is to make buying Jordans and kfc faster and they eat that shit up

its still easy #1 when you take both pairs into account

Coin Market cap does take both pairs into account. It's ranked 11 right now behind shit like QTUM, Litecoin, EOS (major conference for them yesterday so understandable right now), ETH Classic, and Bitcoin fucking Gold.

Most of that volume is because all of those coins trade on Bithumb and they do about 400 million a day per coin but still Tron was easily crushing all that shit in volume the past couple weeks.

bro I really don't care who is buying that coin. I like to stay to facts. And fact is, that whales are keeping the price down which is a sign that this coin will go up very high. If you look at the team around tron it is fucking amazing, very big names with connections to big cooperations, that alone lets me think that these guys try to keep the price low now.

I bought some TRX for 0.10/0.11 and I am very confident that I will not lose at all.

This guy did an analysis to with other indicators and ois coming to the same results as I showed you:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWSZry8FKRU

lol, right, I have an idea make a KUCoin and watch white cucks people eat that shit up
Wait!

can you please use a trip? that way i can call out every retard that believes TA works using the archive

Literlly in the same position as REQ but REQ is better

This, this is so fun.

req is shit

who the fuck cares, its still better than vaporwave tron

sorry I don't understand what you are saying.

...eurofag here ;)

lmao req is vaporware too faggot fuck off

explain

Massive buy wall formed

Fucking idiot. TA doesn't predict what price will do. It gives you potential options of what it will do and how to handle those.

OP's TA is fucking retarded lol. Oh wow 2 indicators.

He’s right to hold tho you dumb cunt

>hurrr you can pay in any crypto and we will exchange it into fiat for the vendor for free durrr

Oh I meant on Binance which matters

dude you honestly have some mental problems.
How can you deny a working team with an great idea

no thanks, i dont want to buy your vaporware bags

TA doesn't work in crypto

Thanks, just bought 1k

>tfw that's all you can afford

dude I used many more indicators but only showed these 2 because they are very easy to understand.

Alright, bought 40k.

The floor is real.

Massive whale wall at 700 sats.

Tron is an absolute shitcoin so I'm not defending it, but looks like your roommate doubled his money and you didn't.

those are usually fake and a bad sign desu

You need to sell to make money. He will wait until this goes to $0.01

you cant buy tron again at 0.05$
your friend is a great HODL
HODL your friend

The coin is less than a half year old and only had one pump. Your roommate is gonna easily 10x without hodling for even half a year and you're gonna keep on being retarded.

Time to moon.

>The coin is less than a half year old and only had one pump
This. Shitcoin or not, it's still young enough that whales and long term hodlers can and will make money off of it, maybe a couple of times. Oh, it'll die eventually, but the pump proved that people can and will buy it, which is all that matters for whales looking to make a profit.

Is the pump the hype? Is this the game the whales are playing?

Are they manufacturing a moon?

Is a fake moon not a moon if you get off the rocket in time?

I dont like TRX because its garbage imo but very nice T.A on it. Yes I hate money LOL

This is true. It’s actually fascinating to watch. I’m starting to get anxious over it.

I always buy right before bed so when I wake up I know if it's a good day

My bags are full, my bags are full, all aboard the tron train toot toot.