DBC HYPE!

WHO WANTS TO BE RICH!?!?

Thanks for giving me a nice dip to buy in Veeky Forums, now to sit back and reap the rewards.

Shitcoin

Fuckface, this coin is actually legit

Whales are pumping now, get in if you want to play "guess how high they will pump before smashing it back down."

The moon is actually happening. For real. This is unbelievable.

Hello my BRAIN GANG friend HYPIN TO THE END BABAY!
I just want to have enough to not work so hard and struggle with bills and broken vehicles etc. and most importantly it would let me spend more time with my family.

However, if I did get rich I would help so many good people. So many it would be beautiful!

Congrats my BRAIN GANG friend hope you make it to your dreams!

BRAIN GANG truth, indeed it is!

All it takes is faith my friend, so very happy for you.

Dont be so mean my friend.

Who knows where it will go from here, just have faith my friend.

>All it takes is faith my friend, so very happy for you.

Never lost mine, been in it since the beginning 8)

Holy fuck all sell walls are getting eaten up in seconds, HOPE YOU DIDN'T SELL

*moons pajeetly*

Jesus you are such a faggot.

ive never hated whales as much as i have holding this coin, bought at 160 eth, didnt sell at 500, diamond hands here

how much of these buys are whales inflating the price?

I am so happy you are still here my BRAIN GANG friend! :D

I didnt budge my friend, and I told my BRAIN GANG to hold and they did.

Love peace and happiness to you.

huobi price: 1921
Kucoin: 2400

uhhhh, careful boys for anyone looking to jump in.

Oh and this is literally a pnd group scam coin. If you jump on the pump now you can exit with 30%-50% safely at almost zero risk.

This is the scam pump. Its happening right now. Watch your screen and dump the precise instant it hits 5 minutes worth of resistance and you have made a profit.

hodling strong with 500 coins lol.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. I know who you are in discord. Keep up this gay clown bullshit and Ill dump my screenshots. Im tired of your creepy bullshit.

Tfw bought RIGHT here

Holding 25k DBC since 8c. Just convinced family members to buy in at 30c an hour ago.

you can't withdraw on huobi. so, it doesn't matter.

Plz dump info, I have a feeling this is some high quality Chinese revenge.

All of it. Its a pnd since we realized how many pajeets were still bagholding and the arbitrage opportunity. This will spike to 60 cents and then back down to 30 in 4 hours.

are you retarded? thats for every coin you dumb fuck. buy low sell high

>implying it'll ever reach 60c today

and it's dumping

going against the brain. OH THATS A DUMB MOVE.

Wow...

Not yet, but this fucking retard is exactly as insufferable as you might imagine. This whole friendly mascot thing is an act. Its so fucking transparent that it scares careful people off, but he wont fucking stop.

Real faggot idiot in discord also, and poor as fuck too. Like he participates in the pnd with only 500buxs worth of tokens. Im convinced he is some sort of indian or pakistani.

BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG
LOVE & PEACE

Jus t sell when it pumps by back during dump the pattern is obvious now real moon not till eom

i sold it at the bottom. fuck this. fuck you. fuck you whales. fuck crypto. its not mooning u faggots. pajeets dumping everything no whales are saving u today.

I just bought at $0.30, curious if I should sell when it goes up again or if I should just hodl. Don't respond to this I'm not listening to any of you raging faggots.

Jesus dude you bought a coin that is 100% manipulated by whales and discord groups. You will need to carefully watch for an opportunity to sell, because orgabic growth is not going to happen. It is already overvalued at 30 cents. Just watch.

you can always daytrade with this shitcoin

I don't give a fuck if I can make money off of it

I literally just sold and made profit thanks for the advice anons

IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING VECHAIN REFERENCE!!!1!?

Saw this coin at .27 cents. Now it's at 34 cents. Plenty of opportunity to do trade it. Get in the next time it drops below 30 and sell when it pumps back up. I've been doing this and accumulating some more to make up for losses. 27 cents to 34 is quite a big swing.

Then by all means stop by the discord I had going earlier.

Please post all the info and prove me right to be who I say I am.

Go ahead, I will wait, and when your lies are proven false it will just ad resolve to those who know me. Cause I just signed up for discord today before work rofl.

Pnd aborted. Why? Because the faggot larper dbcgg is throwing a tantrum in discord and I have decided to cockblock this discord group until they ban him. I am worth more than 50% of these fucking third world idiots combined and I am going to bully them into submission with my walls.

He cant dump it, because he knows I signed up for discord just today if he was in the thread earlier, and I met people on discord. lol

So yeah lets wait for his proof.

ROFL BRAIN GANG meme brilliance I still am not as good as you all at this amazing!

VASH THE DBC STAMPEDE!!

Move the price below $0.29 again thanks

Alright faggot, you are done.

link to discord

Here come the walls. They go away when the homosexual clown goes away--forever.

Pick one. Your pump, or this literal pakistani dumpfuck with a $500 portfolio.

When most of the world is asleep it tends to do this. Then bounce back again. Accumulate guys!

haha dude chill, it's just one person, most of us don't really pay attention. just do what you feel is best

amazing thread

We are waiting for the proof though friend. Please go ahead.

this thread lol

Great work man, keep it up

This coin is rated JAANC. Just another aisian nigger coin. For other JAANC coins please refer to TRON, ADA DBC QTUM

If dbcgg was a pajeet scammer it would be so funny I wouldn't even be mad

Go away I want a pump

love it - shake these losers out

I'd shoot that faggot myself, what's with posting food all the time, it really goes on my nerves.

More walls for the faggot clown. Walls all the way up, just for the gaped-anus dancing monkey queer.

This will happen every time from now on, until you go away not just from discord, but from Veeky Forums also.

I despise you and have decided go channel my hatred and part of my holdings to keeping you in poverty.

Have another wall.

His posting style screams that he hasn't been on Veeky Forums for very long, maybe except for /b/ or whatever

thanks dude, how mature of you

how's things in elementary school?

YOU RUINED MY LIFE

Wait nigga I know you aren't suggesting we control him and can make him go at will

How about you prove your claims that he's a pajeeet in the discord like you threatened to do and stop being a faggot bitch? MUH WALLS fuck you

Unless you're right about him

Kek I'm not even mad, I hate that faggot too

KYS faggot

Kill yourself. You are so FUCKING ANNOYING. I sold because of your faggot ass.

Can you post the screens? I'm so curious about this. He's been in these threads since nearly the beginning.

He will go away when his audience turns on him. Just call him a faggot and tell him to shut the fuck up whenever he starts posting.

Tell you what, I will drop a wall every time someone calls dbcgg a faggot or a queer or something like that.

Starting now.

Get ye gone sodomite jester

DBCGG you are a faggot AND A QUEER

make another wall instead

>
DBCGG IS A FAGGOT

You’re all losers.

Ok pal its your choice. Another wall going up.

Post what you want in this thread with your insult for dbcgg, a wall up or down.

can't believe anyone would believe this conversation going on. It's made by one person.

I honestly don't give a shit I'm holding regardless

It's one thing I say you can prove he's lying and actively trying to fuck us over he'd obviously be turned on then
It's another to make up lies about him because you don't like his posts...which is what pnd group has done previously..
So which are you?

where is the walls though? since your banned and the pump started before I left and I was posting hmmm

Just post the proof that I am this guy then pal. lol You are the same pnd little guy who got angry at me before and threatened my family. You need love peace and happines.

desu
part of the reason why i dumped my 12k bags was because of u

is this thread real life?

Here is everyones chance to call this steet shitting retard a homosexual and tell him to fuck off.

Sounds like you're an autistic sperg who obtains happiness from bullying good natured people.

No matter how much money you have, you'll never be happy being an insufferable loser like this. Lol. Also, you can put a 100 BTC wall and once this baby gets some hype news those walls will get crushed.

epic bread

Okay,
DBCGG YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ON THE FUCKING PLANET HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A MENTALLY DAMAGED FREAK

Put up another wall until he fucks off, please. Drive this shit into the ground until he leaves.

i hope you learn to love yourself someday user.

JUST lmao at not selling at 60

>"good natured"
DBCGG is not good natured, he is a freak who is acting artificially positive because he had a traumatic event happen to him recently. He needs to get over it and stop acting like a faggot.

can everyone just calm down

Dude, I don't know where you came from, but maybe it's time to go back. A tripfaggot replying to multiple people all the time, that's the pinnacle of an attention whore. Also what's up with the fucking food, Jesus Christ, stop it.

Just cut it fucking down and become anonymous, like the rest of us, instead of trying to be a special snowflake. If some whiny asses need the emotional support, they can call the suicide prevention hotline. "My internet money went all red, pls. send help!"

Fucking faggots the bunch of you.

This guy nailed it. What we're witnessing here is a literal child's powertrip tantrum.

Also where are the walls? All this rage and nothing to show for it

Another wall. We will let the community decide. So far they seem to universally despise the faggot clown and consider him a detriment to these threads.

So imagine both the victims of the pnd and the scammers hating the same person for different reasons. LOL.

I hope DBGG dies of AIDS and his family are killed by skin walkers please make this go past .60 I want my money back

I don't feel strongly one way or the other about individuals in the thread. This coin is going to at least a dollar before the end of the month and you discord idiots are pissing into the wind thinking you have an effect on the price.

yeah lmao what fucking walls, i dont see shit

Fucking bring the coin down you larping faggot.

I can imagine you foaming at the mouth, orgasming, while you rub your hands thinking to yourself "Man these DBC bagholders must really be scared". You have to think it to yourself because if you make a sound, you'll wake up your Chad Stepfather and he will enter your room and fuck you relentlessly in the ass as your mother cries in the corner.

Bring the fucking coin down. I dare you.

> walls
some sell walls are showing but are then removed. Someone's probably too scared it might actually get bought at that low price. Lmao that nigga poor it's barely 1 btc

This isn't reddit. I am sick of DBCGG shitting up this board. I sold my 19k bags at 57c because I was so annoyed with him. Luckily that was near the top and now he's sitting here with a $500 portfolio. He drives people away from this coin and I'm not going to buy in again until he leaves.

So basically is the same pnd weirdo that's been stalking dbcgg for a week now. Great. You said you'd expose him he told you to and now you're throwing a tantrum about fake walls pls kys loser seek a therapist faggot

What the fuck is going in here.

>he is a freak who is acting artificially positive because he had a traumatic event happen to him recently. He needs to get over it and stop acting like a faggot.

Sounds like you're projecting.

>19k bags
>barely worth $4k
>DBC on Kucoin is $11 million today

Please stop pretending you matter

my god this whole thread makes me not want to be part of this coin. why can't everyone just chill

Sold 48k at .25