LINK Will Eliminate Lawyers

You still don't see it do you? You don't have any idea how much this token will be worth once mainnet launches, do you? You think its staying in the single or double digits, don't you?

The fact that Sergey is talking about killing lawyers at SXSW in March, and the CEO of Docusign is also speaking at SXSW this year says a lot about where this is heading. Docusign is used for an enormous number of real estate contracts at the moment, so being able to tie those signatures into a blockchain through Chainlink alone is going to make LINK explode in value.

Now imagine every other kind of legal contract you can imagine being tied to blockchains through Chainlink.

Imagine every B2B, B2C and P2P dApp that's released in 2019 using Chainlink as part of zeppelin_os.

Imagine Facebook enters crypto and uses Chainlink to interact with their own chain (Director of Engineering at FB is a Chainlink advisor).

Imagine all real world data that would find use and application on the blockchain being funneled onto the blockchain through Chainlinke, and all blockchain data that would be useful to the real world funneling out of the blockchain through Chainlink.

Chainllink is the new internet. You have no idea where this is headed and where it will reach. You've had more than enough time to get in. You're going to lose your shit soon if you're still on the sidelines. And I'm going to laugh at you all the way to early retirement.

Other urls found in this thread:

schedule.sxsw.com/2018/speakers/9586
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-expands-legal-industry-working-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amen

Mobius is better than Link, dunno why you keep shilling Link.

When is Mobius's mainnet launch date?

Who are they working with?

How big is the barrier to adoption?

Exactly.

Because mobius was found in a gutter in Mumbai, polished up nice and shiny, and sold to morons.

> (OP)
>Mobius is better than Link, dunno why you keep shilling Link.
Topkek. Fucking moron

Says the paid shill with shit on his ass.

shoo shoo pajeet

Sell your Mobius bags now. Get on the winning team brainlet.

This dude spam his mobius shit in all threads. Obviously paid. Fuck off lamer.

too man teem
mobius is bettar in evey way
serghey works in a nail soloon
big macs

>9000 EOY

*blows out candle*

I don't know why people keep saying Mobius is better than ChainLink. It makes no sense. Read the first page of each white paper.

ChainLink = decentralized blockchain-agnostic oracle service
Mobius: decentralized payment system kind of like REQ that has it's own oracle service.

They're 2 completely different technologies.

Besides, Mobius does not have the same connections as CL. Matter of fact, it has zero connections. They're all Indians for God sake.

For those who don't know how big SXSW is, everyone in Texas knows about this. SXSW is a city-wide festival in Austin. Latest tech expos, conventions and lots of fucking partying as lots of musicians show up to.

Mobius is a cash grab who now has paid shills littering up Veeky Forums trying to siphon off LINK buyers. Its just dumb pajeets scamming other dumb pajeets out of a good project and into a vaporware scamcoin that capped as many buzzwords as it could from other projects.

Anyone with Mobius in their portfolio should just give up now. They weren't meant to make it.

>and lots of fucking partying

Exactly. And at those parties, is a whole lot of schmoozing. Which is why Sergey talking about killing lawyers while the CEO of Docusign will be speaking at the same conference is such a big deal. If SmartContract doesn't already have an arrangement with Docusign, they're about to land one.

Where can i get a ticket to the sxsw talk? Im in houston.

>prenup smart contracts on the blockchain
>wealth becomes unstealable by roasties and their shekelberg lawyers
>roasties eternally BTFO

I don't think your attempt to promote mobius is successful, and more than that.. I think you are actually causing damage, everyone that reads comments like this, will get the impression that Morbius (or it's investors) resort to aggressive marketing because they have nothing else, they have no future - and they know it.
How many people do you think that wants to buy mobius because of your activity, and how many people do you think will never buy a mobius because of your activities. think about it, this shit you are doing is nothing but infuriating, you don't gain anything from it, you only loose. -And so does everyone else that has to witness it.

Greatest timeline.

unironically this

Nah. Mobius loses. But they pay that guy so he likely doesn't give af that his job sucks. Every pajeets job sucks.

As a law student, you’ve piqued my interest. Gonna read more into Link as soon as possible.

SWIFT IS DROPPING LINK, READ LATEST REQUEST NETWORK BLOG ON MEDIUM

O FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Advice: take your student loans, dump them in LINK, and drop out of school. Its game over for the legal industry. Glorified paper pushers (no offense) will be automated away with the help of relatively simple AI, and contracts will be moved onto and executed by blockchains.

Isn't the CEO of DocuSign speaking WITH him, not just at the same conference? Tom Gosner, right?
>SmartContract CEO, Sergey Nazarov will be presenting at SXSW on March 14th, 2018. The panel focuses on how smart contracts and ChainLink oracles will revolutionize the way legal agreements between parties are reached. He will be presenting alongside Tom Gonser who is the founder and former chief strategy officer of DocuSign. Mr. Gonser is now a partner with Seven Peaks Ventures, a venture capital fund out in Oregon.

It costs like $800 user. Better spend it on more LINK.

if they're on stage together at any point, expect a 3x moon right then and there.

Yeah I’m definitely going to get my degree but I’m looking into fields that will actually exist in a decade, and I’m already trying to figure out how I can merge Crypto and Law for maximum gains.

He's speaking with Gosner, who's founder and former officer at Docusign. But the current CEO is also speaking separately, and surely if Sergey hasn't met him already, Gosner will hook him up while they're in Austin.

schedule.sxsw.com/2018/speakers/9586

Great. SXSW sounds like a paradise of big fish for an aspiring entrepreneur like Sergey, and he's got VIP tickets.

Yup. If you go to these kind of events with the right people in your network also attending, you can land a half dozen partnerships over the course of the festival if you're attending the right parties.

Sergey is clearly a pro at shmoozing with big wigs to have gotten as far as he has and to have worked with the companies he has. I have no doubt we'll see entirely new clients get announced at some point down the line that came out of SXSW hookups.

That's where I used to live too. There isn't 1 ticket to SXSW. It's a bunch of events. You get tickets to whatever event you want to go to.

What does presenting with someone mean unless you're going to present something you've worked on together. I think unlike SIBOS this time there's a real chance of an announcement of a working relationship. Gosner works for two different VC groups and is on the board of several other startups so they're a ton of opportunity there.

None of those are the reasons lawyers exist

I'm a lawfag and I've been racking my brain at how to apply blockchain

Maybe a niche esigning thing, but blockchain can't make contract problems go away

(Pro tip: courts are the reason contracts are the way they are, not lawyers or businesses)

What about trial lawyers? What about M&A, securities, structured debt, tax, really every lawyer there is?

Pro tip: I know for a fact banks have been wanting exactly LINK for over 5 years now and have been eyeing Ethereum for just as long. They want contracts executed on blockchains. You are horribly mistaken if you think its not possible. Legal contracts are copypasta bullshit that can easily be moved to smart contracts. And given how expensive the legal industry is to everyone, I guarantee you any large player is going to champing at the bit to switch to smart contracts once main net is launched and pilots have been run.

That just means lawyers will be managing the blockchain contracts for the banks, not that nonlawyer bankers will do it on their own

Yes but what distinguishes smart contracts on the blockchain from others? Especially insofar as getting rid of lawyers?

What is it you and this other guy think lawyers do with contracts?

Buy link on Binance to defeat the lawyer jew.

ref=20152199

AI against lexis nexus + someone to show up in court. Yes trial lawyers will still exist, but that's honestly a minor fraction of what lawyers do. Most things don't end up in courts, its all just handled through paperwork.

M&A smart contracts are perfect for.

Securities smart contracts are perfect for.

Structured debt smart contracts are perfect for.

Tax, or anything finance related at all, smart contracts are perfect for.

Lawyers are glorified paper pushers. Their paralegals do most of the heavy lifting, and AI is quickly coming for the entire industry. Even before blockchains began to eat the world its been clear to technologists for years that lawyers will be one of the first white collar jobs eliminated by AI. Now that we have AI and blockchains, its game over for those suit wearing, weasely, overpaid crooks.

Chainlink is the industrial revolution 2.0

Ai has nothing to do with blockchain and is nowhere close to being able to do that anyway

Best use for ai in the are able future is determining likelihood of success and payout

Explain to me what a smart contract is as opposed to a regular one, and then how he blockchain would be applied to it

I mean to me it just sounds like you don't need escrow anymore, and payment not being terrible, which is extremely valuable but not this lawyer apocalypse I keep hearing about

Mobius is literally run by 2 pajeets and 1 jew. Guess nothing could go wrong, huh?

AI may be used in some capacity in those practices but who do you think will actually do the work

AI doesn't have to do with blockchain. That doesn't mean AI isn't coming for the legal industry (fact: it is. its been expected and known that its coming for years). A legal industry shifting to blockchains will just end up using AI in place of lawyers/paralegals at an accelerated rate. The two of them together will level the industry, and lawyer's paycheques with it.

Best use for AI is anything we apply it to... you're clearly not a software developer. AI in the legal space could compile entire cases using precedents mined from the corpus of past legal cases, most of which exists digitally already. Given lawyers are glorified paper pushers, computers can easily take over and do it better, faster, and more accurately.

If you don't know the difference between a smart contract and a normal contract, not only are you not a developer, you're also not a lawyer. Do more research on what Ethereum is, what finite state machines are, and how legal contracts are created and executed.

The handful of lawyers that survive the bloat being eliminated. There's too many lawyers, and not enough work once we see the industry switch to AI + DLT for most of the day-to-day legal filings. There will still be some lawyers, but there will be far less, and they will be far cheaper because entirely new legal services that can handle 100x the workload with the help of automation will pop up and become powerhouses while all other legal firms will crumble and fall behind.

This will be like if Walmart or Amazon entered the legal space. Your little ma and pa legal shops don't stand a chance.

>so is coming for the legal industry
I don't disagree, but that isn't what the thread is about. There is also a question of when is that going to happen? Ai is coming for everything lad.

>will just level the industry
You haven't demonstrated why, and you're just throwing blockchain in there like it's meaningful

>ai could do this
You and I could come up with millions of applications for ai, that doesn't make them come faster or soon

>if you don't know the difference
I do know the difference, I asked rhetorically because I don't think you do

You still haven't explained any nuance, nor practical application in the near future

If then statements aren't going to replace the contract process because that is not why the contract process is in place. It's in place to signal to the court that the parties knew what they were signing. A judge is like to wipe his ass with if then statements if he feels like it.

If contracts could be solved by that by now they would have been.

>Imagine Facebook enters crypto and uses Chainlink to interact with their own chain (Director of Engineering at FB is a Chainlink advisor).
Why lie?

DONT LET THIS FERRET SHILL YOU A MEME COIN

The legal field is unstreamlined by design, try actually studying the law before opening your fat mouth, dunning Kruger

triggered nolinker

I said there's still value, it just won't accomplish this fantastical fag paradise you are jerking off to

>getting rid of lawyers
Getting rid of notaries with smart contracts, not actual lawyers. Nobody cares about notaries, usually in firms the notary is just a random guy who put their hand up to do it every now and then.

Chainlink shills this fucking desperate.

every smart contract will eliminate lawyers

yeah and guess what smart contracts need: LINK

Thanks user, great info

I don't get it. How would LINK even verify that Oracles are providing accurate information? It seems way more likely that big oracles would be able to take over the network. I mean wouldn't Google be able to completely destroy this meme token?

Data medium of the information aeon

It's also one of the most insular and protected cartels with significant licensing barriers meant to protect profitability.
All of that supported by strict oversight imposed by the legislature, which is composed 90% of...

That's true tho

>all the link fuders are brainlet lawyers fearing for their jobs

figures

Yea, like even if this tech could do what this guy is claiming, which I don't see, then lawyers would just jerk each other off by throwing up new barriers

And by lawyers i mean fat scumbag cockroach judges, the worst people in the country

read the white paper.

I'm not even arguing against link, I said getting rid of escrow and making payment easy is already worth something

I haven't looked into link at all actually

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

lol ok, so you bet on the lawyers. we'll bet on the future

ha, you stinky linkies are so delusional. When ever anybody calls out your smelly meme coin for what it is, you deflect: "read the whitepaper".

Can't wait to see linkie tears when your stinky meme coin crashes to 0.

>the worst people in the country
>country
You Americans need to realise you aren't the only country on the planet. If American lawyers screw over Chainlink it won't matter.

> google
> Oracles/trust

lol

All of that can be done with smart contracts. Docusign already runs the real estate contract space. Real estate contracts could easily be generated from templates, spit out as smart contracts, sent to the parties for eSignature, and filed with any parties needed without a single lawyer being involved given real estate agents create those contracts in the first place. So long as the smart contract standard being used is an agreed upon standard, there would be no requirement of a lawyer reviewing it because it would already have been reviewed.

Most riders in contracts are canned riders with placeholders for slight variability between them, but legal contracts use the same boilerplate legalese specifically because their job is to ensure compliance, and compliance requires uniformity. These contracts could be generated with a fraction of the number of people, and no legal firm is going to keep dead weight on staff once a large enough corpus of contract fragments has been made available for use in smart contracts.

I can tell I've triggered you. Maybe you are a professional leach after all.

If you are too dumb to understand why one "big" oracle can't take over the network you aren't worth spoonfeeding. Read the whitepaper.

yeah google doesn't have a monopoly on any information or anything

Why do you fucking retards think I ever argued against chainlink?

your stupid question is basically "how does it work" well you find that out by reading the white paper, faggot. we're not gonna spoon feed everything to you anymore. those days are over.

I think Factom will replace Docusign.

>first paragraph
Exists without blockchain, the only difference being new variables which could be solved by so, which has nothing to do with blockchain

>second paragraph
Already exists

You have no idea how the legal profession actually functions on the ground apparently

It’s true. Check smart contract’s website for yourself.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>so
Ai*

Entirely possible, but I think Docusign knows this and will give them all the more reason to hook up with Chainlink. The legal service industry has been cozying up to the Ethereum Enterprise Consortium for a while, and Docusign will integrate their APIs with Chainlink to retain as many clients that are looking at blockchains as possible before a competitor built specifically for blockchains threatens their position.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-expands-legal-industry-working-group/

wait links gunna defend terrorists and immigrants?

FUCK THAT IM SELLING, THIS SHITS IOTA TIER

PU something really stinks in here. I sure hope there aren't any stinky linkies stinkin' up the place. Oh no! There are! Two stinky linkies! Gross!

i passed interviews for companies which were considering smart contracts as a way to rent spaces in multiple skyscrapers, cutting notaries out.
this is in a very major economic pole in europe.

Except that lawyers are mandated by law to be involved in certain transaction, you tard.

Unfortunately, you overlook the non logical factors in the entire discussion of disruption and technological unemployment. Lawyers, for the most part, aren't going anywhere. Litigation based upon breach, non performance, and equitable solutions is still a danger that many want to be insured against. Hence, even if you don't /need/ a lawyer, one will always be involved.

I love all of this new groundbreaking tech, because all it means is that less kids go to law school and my job gets that much more easier with increased pay.

t. Baby Attorney

These guys do.

Face it, you picked a faggy, soulless industry to work in, and your time as part of society's elite class is coming to an end. Maybe you shouldn't have been such a follower as a kid. You would have seen the end of this industry coming a mile away.

i liked your post so much i saved it to use as copypasta. to change the coin name and apply it to wherever relevent Veeky Forums. i encourage others to do the same, it's time shitty shills learned they're tanking our coins with their shit sales pitches

I hold Factom and Link. I win regardless.

I'm not overlooking shit, just following the bouncing ball. Clearly you missed the EEC announcements in the summer. That's fine though, since I suspect you've just recently entered crypto along with the normies. Enjoy what little time left your industry has doing bitch work for people with actual power.

You get dumber by the post

Did you even read that? It says nothing about what you've been claiming

Wow that is a nice project you have there with a 2 page whitepaper that is 18 size font double spaced. Just bought 100k.

top class shilling btw op this is shilling done right. i actually want to buy this coin now

Will 871 LINK get me a moon mansion?

EEA*

Ok when are we going to have self driving cars handle the majority of freight trucking jobs and when will the majority of the legal profession be done by AI. Please give your time frame and I we will look back to see.

How long is a piece of string?

> “We are thrilled to see robust interest in blockchain technology by forward-looking law firms and institutions. Lawyers are poised to serve as the catalysts for blockchain technology, and the Legal Working Group will serve as a neutral space to explore blockchain-based legal technology, develop standards for “smart” legal agreements, support emerging enterprise use cases and tackle important policy issues raised by this new impactful technology,” Aaron Wright, Chair of the EEA Legal Industry Working Group, Associate Clinical Professor and Co-Director of the Cardozo Law School’s Blockchain Project, and co-founder of the smart contract project OpenLaw, said in a statement.

It says everything I said.

I hope you aren't actually a lawyer if your reading comprehension is this bad. That's like your one job dude.

Self driving trucks will be within 10-15 years tops. We already have pilots running for them.

AI + Blockchains dominating the legal services industry will come faster, because you can chip away pieces of the industry bit by bit until only the most complex legal contracts/cases are left. We already have most of the tools, and we have a lot of the right people working on the problem. Low ranking lawyers like XHo will get BTFO and have to find some new wage cuck job within the next 5-10 years.