Apologize right fucking now

Apologize right fucking now

>RAIRCHBROCKS IRS THUR FUDURE

I'm sorry for buying those bags

so many scam shills for this shit scamcoin
>this turning to new ARK

I'm sorry Raiblocks

I'm sorry... that you're a moron who thinks that every coin will infinitely increase in value if it's good and never suffer dips or corrections you ignorant pajeet soyboy.

For all you tards who didn't get in at $3, then recoup your initial investment by selling a small percentage at $36 when I was telling you to, keep panic selling with your weak little girly hands, us CHADs will continue to HODL until the $100 mark before cashing out.

this shit will not hit $100 you silly nigger

ARK will fuck every single of you fags into the ass
it doesent moon as often as your local shitcoin but when it does youre gonna drown

Unless your exchange gets hacked before they fix their tech enough to let you withdraw.

why wont it?
tron is rank13 in Cap and is complete vaporware

>it wont hit 50 cents
>it wont hit $1
>it wont hit $3
>it wont hit $5
>it wont hit $10
>it wont hit $15
>it wont hit $20
>it wont hit $25
>it wont hit $30
>it wont hit $35

its okay that you missed the boat but you dont need to bring down other people

Implying I don't hold it all in a wallet. Sorry pajeet, I'm set 4 life off XRB, enjoy hodling stinky linky until the day you die :D

eat shit.

Vaporware? Shut the fuck up faggot and look at those partnerships. Better than half the bullshit out there. I got 2 million of these beautiful coins and I'm only gonna get more rich. Suck my dick poor bitch

Put them on a paper MEW wallet and don't check the price for a month man.

This is a scam coin. Created by a PnD discord group.
For proof check this discord link of theirs:

>FDu8Rd

Do NOT buy these BAGS. DYOR!

>t. bought at $35 and panic sold at $20

Got that shit in my Ledger. Gonna hold for a year or taxes will fuck me here in the US

You're just a little bitch

LOL !!!!!!!

So much salt in one single post. A marvel to behold, really