BABY DON'T STOP IT FEELS SO GOOD

BABY DON'T STOP IT FEELS SO GOOD

I HAVE ENOUGH FOR 9 TRUST NODES

POST GREEN WOJAKS

Which is how many ? And how many do you need for being a escrow ?

Shit dude, congrats.
I'll have a single node myself

7 for me
Got 4 for brother

Feels good to be comfy

we're already climbing back from that quick correction. I feel pretty safe in saying we will hit $1 by the end of the month.

Trust node is 10,000 PFR
So he's got 70,000

I have 9k of this stuff that I bought when it was 3 cents how does this node stuff work and how do I make money from it? If it's worth it i'll buy the remaining amount to hit 10k

THIS IS THE TASTIEST INVEST I'VE MADE

90k+

Details aren't there, but you'll take a share of all the fees basically

buy 1 more k for trust node. But obviously it's a long term hold

2 here
Lucky I bought the dip

Buy 1000 more before it gets too expensive
Join us

I have 33,800 pfr. Gonna sell the 3,800 when it hits a couple bucks and run a node. I’m still unclear if you set up multiple 10k nodes or one larger one, anyone know?

Telegram made it sound like there is flexibility there

Im also trying to figure out this one, might get on the telegram and see what its all about

AaaaaaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UT MYST COME DOWN
I SOLD 2 days Ago NO

MONNOOIIINIIIOOONO

FUCK YOU

Is it to late to buy this?

Oh god the redditors are here

Currently they said 20,000 is same returns as 2x10,000
T.b.c. though

See above

I've got 20k, how and when can i buy/acquire nodes?

>>also
can someone explain what nodes are and what escrow and trust nodes are thanks biz

>>>r/payfair/

escrow nodes probably hold the money and trust nodes are the mediators if shit goes wrong

Nodes are a form of staking. You put your coins away safely in the wallet program and they confirm transactions or verify shit on the network. You get reimbursed accordingly.

Looks like we are going to grind up for the next couple of days for a new ath unless bitcoin wakes up.

Gosdmamit ibwas all set to buy this shit at 5am but ethwrdelta wouldn't let me. It took like two hours just to get ut into my smart contract.

But I was going on a trip with a friend and had no internet for hours and hours and next time I look it's ducking doubled and I'm left with half my ethereum on this shitty exchange holy fuck am I pissed

Should I buy now or wait for dip

How do i get a new order to show up on the order book. I swear to god working around orders are the most annoying part about ED

you got to be patient. once you click on an order to buy wait for the metamask window to pop up. could take a min or so.

buying 13 eth worth of payfair as soon as transfers complete and staking 20k worth.

>set gwei to 90+
>still have to wait
The absolute state. Ethiest have plenty to say about bitcoin when it is under strain but when it happens to them crickets.

got in last night, fomod in some more today. freaked out when i saw a 500k pfr selloff, but since then its been straight climbing

im about to drain other coins to finish 20kpfr for 2 nodes

Was just using MEW. God I should've just used MEtamask

I don't see a dip I see a continuation of the uptrend. If this project delivers then we can all quit our jobs but it is still a gamble at this point. gamble that many seem to be willing to take.

Nice I just got my 20k

yes. if you are still copy & paste your private key every time you are eventually going to get phished.

IS this a better bet than REQ?

I can only afford a significant amount of one of the 2.

fuck missed out on the moon mission because ED is sketch as fuck and dont like it. But it is a normie barrier because of that