Explain why you are not buying this token

Explain why you are not buying this token.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
vote.district0x.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because this is a confirmed scam token. Created by a PnD discord group.
For proof check this discord link of theirs:

>FDu8Rd

Do NOT buy these BAGS! DYOR.

Fuck off with your discord channels

Hodling since ico here, got 100k of these

jesus I hate you fuckin sand niggers. literally nobody believes this. this project has been around longer than you have been in crypto. kys

because I already did

I'm in.

>Hodling since ico here, got 100k of these
Holy shit, 100k? Thats a lot.

Literally 1 year, fuck off.

in district0x we trust.

Utility token for an an average platform. Pass...

who is this semen demon

It was only 2ยข ico. Or like 350 Satoshi

Well, you are going to get rich in the following years, are you atleast using your tokens to vote in the carbon voting system?

It literally only confers voting rights. Voting rights only have a non-zero value 1) When the platform is worth billions 2) when you hold enough to actually use your votes to accrue financial benefit.

Let's say it's 2020 and district0x is actually finding some success as a platform. And you bought your DNT in 2018. Firstly, your DNT tokens have been worth nothing up until this point because voting rights on a developing platform are worth nothing. But now the platform is established so your tokens are worth a proportion of voting rights on, say, dividend distribution. How much do you actually think that is worth? I'll give you a hint. It's jack shit. Nobody is going to pay serious money for this once it's actually up and running.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Nice! What up fellow DNT whale?

I'm holding 140k since ICO. :D

>Let's say it's 2020 and district0x is actually finding some success as a platform. And you bought your DNT in 2018. Firstly, your DNT tokens have been worth nothing up until this point because voting rights on a developing platform are worth nothing. But now the platform is established so your tokens are worth a proportion of voting rights on, say, dividend distribution. How much do you actually think that is worth? I'll give you a hint. It's jack shit. Nobody is going to pay serious money for this once it's actually up and running.
It's not jack shit, look up about Spank Chain, i think this may be the first big platform in district0x and if it works, it will sure as hell be very profitable.

What are your thoughts on price estimation?

Why would I buy 1000 DNT to pay myself dividends when a whale with 2000 DNT could outvote me and I would get nothing?

400k here, love dnt

>Why would I buy 1000 DNT to pay myself dividends when a whale with 2000 DNT could outvote me and I would get nothing?
Aragon is very modular, probably what will happen is that people will stake their DNT into the Aragon entity of Spank Chain, and get, lets say, 0,5% on the monetization of every single video on the platform.

If you guys really want to help a fellow user, you could vote on my District0x proposal: KEENY, a decentralized plebbit, you can vote here: vote.district0x.io/

>DNT holders should receive a small share of all the cryptocurrency
>small share
no thanks

I can edit the proposal ;)

the idea is pretty baseline, build it it out more and maybe ill consider it.

ive been holding this bitch for months

40k deep in this as of last week

It's a long term investment.

Yes it is.

2 years out is when this baby is going to be worth soooo much.

Assuming they have a number of districts and service a number of industries that have converted to blockchain tech.