2018 Patrician Alt Portfolio

user,

Do you want to make it? Are the stresses of buying high and selling low finally getting to you? I've been trading non stop for the past year starting with a 20k investment in ETH in Feb 2017. I eventually learned that if i want 2018 to be less stressful and more productive, I needed to find the best long term holds. These are the picks that make up the Patrician Alt Portfolio. Join me if you want to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RWCKQX6OOH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck me im down 70% on this

nice carp 2.4/10

the only respectable investment you have is XMR.

>MOD

Shitcoin.

Also, no bluechips? weird yo.

>fuck me im down 70% on this

It doesn't have to be this way. You can substitute MOD for another high risk high reward coin that you think has staying power, but the rest make up the core.

Coss: unlucky, you could have gone with binance coin or kucoin. Check out CoinMetro too.
Req: The only coin that will 10x in your portfolio.
IOT: if it works you are on the moon, sadly it will not.
XMR: decent choice.
MOD: nah.

No eth in 2018 is an error, it will do what bitcoin did in 2017, every eth moon will be a sea of red for everything else.
I would sell coss and mod into eth and swap iot for xlm for maximum comfiness. And pick up more Req maybe, but you probably bought those under 10 cents and do not want to mess your entry point.

How much you get per week from COSS OP? Wow if COSS hit $100,000 volume you will be rich as fuck.

>no TRX

It's like you hate money. You know it's going to $10,000 right?

>1m in a shitcoin exchange nobody is using
dumb money is in full swing boys

You guys realize that's just a COSS shill, right?
There's even a sell wall, I bet its OP's.

At $100,000,000 daily volume, id get $5,125 a week. Defnitely not selling this.

I already have a lot of ETH exposure through ERC20 tokens which is why I don't hold any ETH. It'd be too much depending on one platform.

Fud me on Mod user. It's a big part of my portfolio and seems like a slam dunk to me.

Mine are securely in my wallet (0xe28ff488c9E1b9A06CaE28F6f08cEDf684E9F9D3). Again, not selling this goldmine.

Thanks again for getting me into coss you the real MVP homie

t.200k bagholder

how do you sleep at night?

not bad

not a fan of iota or mod though (no idea what mod is)

get some link

Anyone got a coss referral I can use to sign up?

I'm glad a fellow user was able to make it with me. Coss is just getting started.

Very well knowing that I'm retiring in Jan 2019.

I wouldn't sleep a wink with that much risk in my portfolio, XMR is really your only steady eddy. be careful bro.

You can use mine if you'd like. Keep in kind that COSS isn't a ponzi scheme like Kucoin and the referral links only count 10% of your trading volume towards the person that referred you. It only gets you slightly lower trading fees.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RWCKQX6OOH

>No TRON
k byeee ~

No worries user, just thought I was gonna sign up anyway, might as well do someone a solid.

nice larp faggot

another COSS shill