STELLAR HACKED. I'm killing myself now

You guys shilled me some good stuff, but I am ending it tonight

I worked hard to get my lumens and i lost them all today. My portfolio was starting to look like i might make it. Thanks universe.

stellarchain.io/tx/d78f4e1c1afc11f871825298caf7b1cfd251fffcde5496776f3a491e54643841

For anyone holding Lumens right now, Blackwallet is hacked. Stay away.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
stellarchain.io/tx/d78f4e1c1afc11f871825298caf7b1cfd251fffcde5496776f3a491e54643841
stellarchain.io/address/GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's what you get investing in shitcoins, you should buy district0x to gain your loss.

>tfw i used blackwallet
>tfw but i sold last night at $0.70

What the shit is blackwallet?

stellar wasn't hacked, reddit cucks using "blackwallet" were hacked

Can I have the rest of your portfolio? Nevermind, if you were XLM prolly nothing worth having

if thats really his tx up there then he lost about $150k op. probably more than you have.

why didn't you just used the stellar account viewer? why something called fucking blackwallet? help me understand

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Damn that was 144 Eth. Dude wtf is wrong with you, why didn't you just get a hardware wallet or some shit.

>redditspacing
>you shilled me
Please leave forever cuck

/SPACECOWBOYS/ WE GOT A NEW JOB

>redditers use 3rd party app to store money
Nothing to see here folks

Difference is I won't kill myself I'm my crypto hits zero.

MOOODDSSSSSSS

The absolute state of redditors
>Where the h**l is the company blackwallet right now?

There's so much information out there in regards to safely storing your valuables. Can't say the warning signs aren't around

>stellarchain.io/tx/d78f4e1c1afc11f871825298caf7b1cfd251fffcde5496776f3a491e54643841

Just'Ed, fuck op feel sorry for you. But it'd best ti put it behind you and pick yourself up, have you got any other coins left, if so you will be ok

Im soaking up a lot of tears on reddit right now.
>I agree. At least they could point out the potential harm that could be the result of using 3rd party wallets

kek lost the most out of everybody, the reddit cucks kept saying
>omg someone lost 310k !!!1!

Feel for you OP. You'll make it through this, be richer than all us fucks one day.

Brainet here. Can you please explain what I am looking at

Any proof this is actually your account and not LARPing?

The hacker has almost $1.6 billion worth of lumens

what are you talking about? 407k USD minus the small transactions out recently.

Update from the creator of blackwallet
>I'm talking with hosting provider support. Breach was from here. The hacker sent funds to bittrex, hopefully account is linked to an identity.

well you wouldnt hack a wallet if you didnt believe in the coin, i see this as good news for XLM

>implying it even matters if a third party wallet is hacked
A shit ton of redditors have been talking about muh inflation pool where you can get pennies a week. I'm pretty sure a ton of them put their lumies into blackwallet
pottery

will this drop or raise the price in the short term? (this week)

holy shit its real

stellarchain.io/address/GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

This is probably going to be recorded as one of the biggest thefts in human history. Don't be sad OP, today you lose 200k but you're going to be in school books in the future.

logically it shouldn't

but whales will see this as an opportunity to create a mass dump in order to accumulate more lumens

sell now.

>1 post by this ID

Sam tried warning you, faggot. Should have invested in Super Money.

Rest in piss

>biggest thefts in human history
lmao not even close, less than half a mil is fuck all in the grand scheme of thefts
sucks for the people involved but kek at 3rd party wallets

Thats the bittrex wallet you fucking retard.

It'll drop it when the hacker market sells, and a bunch of other holders dump in anticipation to protect themselves from losses. Will probably be a nice bump to XMR, though.

I was talking about the 1 billion USD hacker wallet

wouldn't bittrex make a different deposit wallet for each user?

get fucked nigger stay poor

When ethereum was "hacked" around November last year, it actually shot up $100 less than a week later.

I'm going to hold until XLM does the same.

No, they use the memo tag. Thats why you cant send to your account without a memo

Only safe solutions: account viewer or a ledger

The hacker's wallet is at 400k usd, it's the bittrex wallet with almost 1b. They use only one wallet for transfers in, they just have a memo field in the transaction to identify the user

>hacker regularly withdrawing 51337 lumens
obviously has autism

You're gonna hold until XLM shoots up $100 in a week? gl lol

>tfw i also lost all my xlm on blackwallet
>tfw if i had known about the official account viewer this wouldn't have happened

yeah but if i had just stolen half a million dollars in a day i would be feeling pretty leet too tbf

>sent funds to Bittrex
What a fucking idiot. He's going to jail now.

Ok, I'm a retard. Thanks for clarifying that to me.

you deserve it but the guy is withdrawing to bittrex, maybe they'll freeze his account and send it back

Thanks for the heads up, just clams though fren.

easy one, buy shipchain worth 10k and you'll be a millionaire next year
theres always the next bus around the corner retard, so dont be stupid

Can't believe anybody able to steal this much money is such a retard. He's done if he sent it to Bittrex.

Hes probably a super retard unless hes funneling it into xmr through a bittrex account he hacked.

he's been withdrawing 51337 lumies to bittrex every 5 min or so, he'll be caught but who knows if bittrex will care to return the funds. he has to have verified his identity if he intends to withdraw any significant amount of money

xlm transfers so fast that this guy is already long gone w/ his XMR, too bad.

maybe he just did it to prove xrp is better? maybe he doesnt want the money but to discredit xlm tech?

same tag too, so its one account. max withdrawal is only .4 BTC for unverified. Dont know what endgame is here unless he is retarded.

i doubt anyone is autistic enough to do that

Further proof the "privacy" coins like XMR need to be banned

>he has to have verified his identity if he intends to withdraw any significant amount of money
Exaclt. You can't get a penny out of Bittrex without verification, and he's fucked if he's verified. Unless, as said, he's got a puppet account.

"function displayWallet() { if(getWalletLumensCount() > 20 ) { var amount = ((Math.floor (getWalletLumensCount() - 20)).toString()); var destination = ('GBH4TZYZ4IRCPO44CBOLFUHULU2WGALXTAVESQA6432MBJMABBB4GIYI');"
actual code from blackwallets source kek

dont doubt the autism of crypto people but yea prob worth more for money. if he got it to go to xmr and then off bittrex he is good to go but its possible bittrex could halt it.

Where did you find that? Is it on github?

Obviously it's a fake account, it's simply to crush the price of XLM so whales can buy it up cheaper. If the goal was to steal we wouldn't see these obviously troll amounts to an account that can't withdraw without fingering the hacker. Someone prob saw this as a chance to both beef up a security risk within XLM and take more before it goes to the moon. Looks like a cup/handle is forming n shiiiii

i got it from a reddit post, forgive me

>ban privacy coins
you literally cant by definition
A better solution would be idiots that use a 3rd party wallet need to stay the fuck out of crypto

LMAO why are they using C# on a lUMENS wallet?

I'm assuming the account hes beem transfering to is his too

is that C#? i thought it might be java if it weren't for the var

>Some guy steals reddit's shitcoins
The prospect of losing your money is something that really scares me but boy they had it coming

even better solution is to not buy shitcoins like XLM

Its javascript

eth and btc each have been stolen before too. i dont own any xlm but i wouldnt say its a shitcoin because of this.

So sorry user :-/

If you made it once you can make it agian. pls no kill

major exchanges might ban them to reduce fraudulent activity, even if one did it would probably crash the price of them

>stellar price has gone up since the hack

is this going to drop the price of xlm? There doesn't seem to be a drastic change in price yet but perhaps most people don't know yet.

online/mobile wallet apparently again.
Hackers have probably been able to reverse engineer how they generate the keys and stolen their shit.

Happens all the time with any coin user. I don't know the details here or anything, but there are a lot of value in these ofc. So if you are able to recreate it, then you are rich. Well it's that or they have been able to steal their keys by breaking in.

So either it is configured horribly and have had bad security, or how they generate the keys is flawed and they have been able to recreate it

>privacy coin banned on exchange
>thinking a new exchange wouldnt pop up selling them
How fucking new are you?

I doubt that was actually OP's wallet but that transaction is literally the biggest one that the hacker got to steal by far. Makes up for more than half of his heist. Amazing.

A bit of a drop on bittrex. I would assume he dumped for XMR or something.

a whopping 16 btc has been stolen
i doubt anyone will care
it's not good for stellar that this wallet was one of 11 advertised on their site but i'm still holding

Where the fuck am I supposed to buy shipchain

I was trolling it's javascript desu

>i was pretending to be retarded
don't lie

I think it was simple DNS hijack, and then the hacker simply fucked with the javascript.
All these work into security are always defeated by simple dumb human mistake lol

if the major exchanges banned them it would kill investor confidence in the coins, they might not cease to exist but they would not be big gainers

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the whole situation, but It seems like the hacker has stolen 64.5k bitcoins (nearly a billion usd)

that's the bittrex wallet that he's withdrawing to. bittrex holds all the lumens in one wallet and uses memos to differentiate different depositors

apparently that's bittrex's wallet

Ah, ok. Thanks

>Not leaving your XLM on binance
fucking retards
>Thinking your shitcoin is worth extra protection through a 3rd party wallet
double fucking retard

Have no sympathy for anyone that holds this piece of shit sleepy coin

Durrrr but user binance isn't safe!!!
kek

>XLM 1 439 756 802
>BTC 64 515
>USD 919 140 742

>Leaving XLM on binance instead of getting free XLM every week
>Not owning nano ledger S
>Being this much of brainlet

that's bittrex's common wallet brainlet

>not leaving it on an exchange to easily buy and sell
enjoy your pennies a week

Ah lol yeah didn't that just happen with an exchange too?

All you need to do is make a copy of their site, and get the users to log on or basically get between there

THIS GUY RICH AF WTF

Lots of good stuff going on reddit
>call the cops haxors stealing my internets