Start having chest pains

>start having chest pains
>go see doctor
>says it's probably stress related since I'm not overweight and have no history of heat issues
>tells me I should stop trading crypto and sleep more
>tell me I can't
>prescribes me sleeping pills and refers to me a psychiatrist.

Has anyone else had health issues since they started? Should I go see the shrink or is just going to be a waste of time?

I sold it all off looks very scammy to me

big if true

just bought 100k sleeping pills

No trolling I’ve been having chest pain and anxiety related issues for the last few months due to stress. Partly from crypto but also real life shit. Also young and in perfect health otherwise.

I’d say we’re all gonna make it but I don’t think I have what it takes.

I diversified with some vodka desu

are these bot replies or are you guys justing being assholes?

you should of pumped and dumped the nurse desu senpai desu senpai

i am a bot

nice, just bought 100k assholes

laughed so fucking hard at this that i forgot how depressing my life is for 2 sec

i trade crypto and i've been having horrible anxiety all the time also. i think it has to do with the volatility, the 24 hour market ecosystem, the veritably insane activity. crypto is a young man's game. the fact that my parents are also slowly dying and have left me a huge fucking mess does not help. stay strong user.

probably a combination of both, or posting in the wrong threads. "nice just bought 100k" is a stale meme.

What do we do?

Genuine question, are you the same fucker who goes from thread to thread saying that? You are angering me

nice, just bought 100k "nice just bought 100k"

>stay strong user.

Thanks user, you too. Your situation sounds worse than mine :(

Bro, quit being a pussy, you're going to make it. Just accept your losses and move on, and enjoy your gains. You're going to be ok.

>being this new
maybe you should go back to red*it and stay go

well just sometimes i wake up early thinking how much price changed during he night. but just that.

Got an anxiety attack a while back from lack of sleep
and volatility. This shit is making me rich but fucking
up my health

Step one. Lose weight

That's definitely a bot

are you eating your vitamins?

Whatever. add it to your investment cost.

You spend your time wagecucking. You spend your health wagecucking. You spend your energy and creativity wagecucking. It's the raw stuff on which your investment is fed. Why should this be different? So you spent a few months of your life on ridiculous gains. Woulda spent it anyways slinging borgers at McJornalds.

Same, it's mainly because of crypto and not sleeping very much. I've spent way too much time trying to read charts and monitoring the progress of my coins.

have a panic disorder thing, not anxiety
and im pretty sure im not close to a heart attack
so im sure youre fine, if anything its a workout

I was definitely having anxiety issues at night earlier this month when everything mooned. Couldn't sleep for 6 hours in bed with no interference.
Now that my holds are flatlining/dumping I just stopped caring. Do something more with life, and let the crypto be number 2. Better to hold safe coins than stare at 5min charts trying to catch dips and pumps.

Don’t know but I also saw a doctor and told him about sleep issues and he said he’d never give me sleep aid or I’d get hooked on them.

Right now I do tons of exercise to get by but I’m never giving up crypto. I’m staying until the bubble goes to zero, I enjoy it too much.

Sleeping defeats the whole purpose of crypto. If you knew anything about the industry, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to sleep instead of buying crypto?

Why so new

No. Just put in money once.
When you have 200% gains, cash out your original input

All gains or losses after this are imaginary. Extras. Toy money.

Realised today that I've been basically feeling low since I've been involved in cryptocurrency. This might be correlation rather than causation. I'm certainly not clinically depressed, just less social and less of my normal active self. I think this because my involvement in cryptocurrency has been very outcome oriented - I.e the goal is lambo land and therefore every loss feels like a failure, and every moon a euphoria.

I think I need to refocus. I've been way too outcome oriented. I need to focus more on the process of trading. Go through my trading history trade by trade and figure out why the good plays were good and the bad plays were bad.

The cryptocurrency stock exchange is a once in a lifetime event. I have think most who make it out of this market will end up being skilled speculators. The goal should be to become a skilled speculator. Building up that skill might involve a combination of profit and loss but after both I'll be better for it if we learn and reflect on our process so that we can make better decisions down the line. Those who make better decisions and are patient will win in this market. Dogmatic approaches like hodling, strict daytrading and moon hopping aren't going to be successful.