DBC

>DBC

I hope you guys aren't seriously still in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L1RzfAtWgdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy signal: the thread

This level of delusion is astounding.

Go on, bleed your portfolio dry.

I bought at 520 sats so I just need to hodl... Right?

Yes.

Good normie. Crypto always goes up.

I don't have any, but I'm curious why it matters to you. especially curious why you're concerned about other people losing money or holding dead bags in a zero sum game.

Thanks Takagi-san!

I bought all the panic bags earlier today. Up like 15-20% atm.

Some insider info must have reached the whales, because they're incredibly desperate to shake out weak hands.

lmao! all you niggers buying the brainchain! lmao! you dumb nigger faggots! the price is dumping faster than my shit on your mothers

Us whales don't post on Veeky Forums.

Its a Pajeet discord trying to swingtrade. I'm in since 8c and their barely English posts won't make me sell.

You seriously didn't bail at 60?

Oof.

Bean mouths are the best mouths

>You seriously didn't bail at 60?

pathetic fud thread

First it was Makiposters being cruel, now Takagi? Why must you people corrupt anything beautiful.

People mocked me for not selling ETH at $20 too.

Look at it.

sold my whole stack into ufr, it's coming out of a nice dip now. I'll buy back in dbc when this really bottoms out, tired of these fake-outs

oops wrong one

I bet you're more brown than your ID you street shitting fuck kek

Answer faggot. Why do the losses of others bid interest to you?

I like anime, mostly the older ones, but these cringey ironic weebs who avatarfag as girls need to stop. OP is a faggot

Believe it or not but a lot of people here want to see others on this board succeed. It's a zero sum game but that's the whole point. We're a tiny minority in crypto which means we have the ability to ALL come out on the winning side. There are a lot of stupid people here who fall for the reddit 'HODL' cringefest shit and then rage at people who want to help them stop losing money. Your loss though.

Put this into perspective, there are actual whales putting up sell walls, this is a fact. I'm not saying you're against the success of others, that's noble if you really do support others. Just what do you suggest? Should people dump their bags off now at 50% loss? Not saying its gonna "MOON 5$ EOM", but people should still wait for a slow incline until they get back some.

>I hope you guys aren't seriously still in this.
you have still not given any sort of reasoning why. what is it about DBC that makes it a bad investment? why do people need to get out? why is this just not a good time to accumulate more, or prepare to when it drops even further?

Watch their last presentation. This coin's value is all in hype.

because it's typical vaporware. i love how these reddit kiddies will buy anything with a cool "aesthetic" logo. woah, it's a brain. that must mean i'm a genius for buying. hurrr duurrrrrr. go buy some eth and leave the ground floor opportunities to the big boys

No. You were supposed to dump them off at 15% loss or whatever doesn't cut your investment in half lmfao.

Im a newfag at this. I was told by numerous anons to "buy and wait at least a week". This wasn't just a few, this was over asking MANY questions... Most of which suggested this was a half decent coin to get into. Now it looks like weeks to even months to get back what I lost.

When this guy pulls his enormous sell order (which he will) it's FREE FALL.

Save yourselves.

Dude, don't believe anybody. Make up your own mind, you're not a child or a woman (well, if you are, grow up or a penis). Figure out what's best for you and don't rely on others to spoonfeed you, especially not in an environment where people make money off each other. Hint: don't even trust people who tell you that you can trust them.

Its bouncing between 28 and 34 on kucoin. Sell high buy low.

Ive got another 4000 of these doing that

Considering this. Are you not afraid of it mooning after a sell order?

I know, it's called advice. Contrary to what you think, I did quite extensive research with this. Solid dev team, good whitepaper, everything I found was a greenlight.

Exposed pnd group in last thread so you spammed it to hell then made another to keep attention away from that one

They have a working product. The mockey mouse toy was a huge success. You can speak to it and it will reply.

Incredible.

Revolutionary.

>They have a working product. The mockey mouse toy was a huge success. You can speak to it and it will reply.

WOW

YUGE

youtu.be/L1RzfAtWgdw
FUD

Enjoy your pink wojacks as we go to andromeda

What is your opinion on Dogecoin?

Is Andromeda under us?

screencapped

>captcha: scheme india

Exactly the same.

this entire market is hype and speculation. don't pretend that there already exists a decentralized AI platform.
still waiting on any sort of fundamental reasoning why DBC specifically is already a failure.
low effort fud

Wait people really bought a coin with “brain” in it expecting not to get dumped on?

still up a shitload. this week has hurt me bad and i'm holding heavy bags of QUALITY coins that got JUST'd hard after a HEAVY run-up that made it impossible for me to lose, however chasing 2x coins everyday will make anyone broke eventually. this market is volatile for a reason, take the good with the bad and realize you'd be getting 6% gains any other way. Relax, smoke some weed and chill out you greedy fucks.

this WILL hit $1 within a month

should I, and others, have sold at .60 and rebought? obviously, but hindsight is 20/20...check your ADHD and hold a coin for more than a week and see what it does for you.

>should I, and others, have sold at .60 and rebought? obviously, but hindsight is 20/20...check your ADHD and hold a coin for more than a week and see what it does for you.

I bought at 12 cents and couldn't have expressed my own sentiment any better. Holding until Feb at minimum. Thanks, user.

Trevor what do I do is it gonna ever go back up I'm scared

Honestly I've been in this since Oct 2017, so newb as hell...I can't help but laugh at these fucks that think it's straight up green candles until retirement. The people that make money hold onto projects they believe in.

A MINISCULE percentage make money day trading, and the ones that do have enough money to manipulate the market. The rest get lucky and cash out, lose it all, or are lying the whole time.

Pick a good coin and stick with it, nobody gets rich in a week. Go to stocks if you want steady .2% daily gains with assurance they'll close trading if you tank a few %. This is the wild west if you can't handle it take your losses and leave boys!

they're busy with damage control in other threads man sorry

This is embarrassing to read. Next time try to post fud that consist of more than six word sentences and meme responses you fucking imbecile. We aren't selling for you. Go tell your discord to send someone of at least average intelligence in future, because we all know how desperate you all are for damage control after that shitshow of a previous thread. Kys

>
>
>
>
>This is embarrassing to read. Next time try to post fud that consist of more than six word sentences and meme responses you fucking imbecile. We aren't selling for you. Go tell your discord to send someone of at least average intelligence in future, because we all know how desperate you all are for damage control after that shitshow of a previous thread. Kys
He's making me scared desu

Elaborate. I saw their presentation and I thought it was alright. I can understand chinese tho. maybe ur just an american nigger faggot.

I'm just FUDing to get it back to 16 so I can buy back in.

>I saw their presentation and I thought it was alright. I can understand chinese tho

Could you give us a quick rundown on how it went and what was said? Thanks

They just reiterated their vision and talked about their track record, which is pretty solid. They been doing this shit (i.e. AI) since 2012.

Don't use my images.