Whats your goal in crypto?

How much you want to make? What do you want to accomplish? Do you take out regular profits? What are you saving for? Did you already bought something significant?

I want to clear 4 million to put half in apartments and half in an annuity or dividend stocks then live off the 5% and do whatever the fuck I want. I have a personal Corp so I need to cash out a little over 5mm to pay tax

I want to make 400k so I can give my parents 200k so they can be happy and only work when they absolutely have to. I want to use the other 200k to invest back for some property and to build a small two story home. After that, I can work at my job and not worry about money. I hope crypto stays this crazy for a while, otherwise what I want will be further out of my reach.

Just trying to supplement my income a little.

Cash out 10k at 100k.

Cash out 400k when I get to 500k.

Then play with that 100k to reach 1M.

i wanted to buy a VW new beetle

(yeah, i know. but i won't apologize for my taste in cars, always wanted one but couldn't warrant spending actual money on one)

thanks to Lamden TAU i've hit my goal and more than tripled it. still hodling though. hopefully will buy the car soon-ish

you can build your little shitty druggie/riff-raff apartments so you can make a few dollars. what a dumb fuck.

100k for a house, currently around 6500 so not THAT unrealistic

Anyone thinking about buying gold?

I just want around 25k

7k to a good used car , preferably something sporty

4k to 1 year insurance on said car , i'm an 18 year old in Florida ik it sucks

another 6k renting a room for a year in Florida

The rest to savings

1. Pay off all debts
2.Build a comfy nest egg for travel, personal expenses

Currently have a comfy salary and retirement all lined out. Just want a comfy set up for my adult life financially.

300 mil

I want to own my own business and make good money with it. Or make money by trading and making good bets. I hate being a wageslave. I'm a damn good programmer, so I'm thinking of getting into dApps development.

What? Are you retarded? You can leverage two million and buy pretty decent apartments with a 7-9% cap rate and live well. There’s a reason kikes are landlords. Why you mad?

1bil

You are a dumb fuck. user has a good plan to invest in real life business venture.

This.
I just took care of #1 so I'm on to #2.

You mean this isn't real life?!?!

100k. I’m at 36k now so I’d say I have a good chance of making it assuming the market doesn’t crash in the next 4 months

I already dumped a few million into real estate and stocks, i'm just playing a videogame, if I win big I can buy a high end gf

at 500k i cash out 200k to buy a nice flat
with the rest 300k just hodl forever

i am at 50k

Make enough money so I can start creating wealth. Started on about 300 euro, currently sitting on 2.5k a month later, have my long term holds in, when I reach 5k, take out 1k to play with and reinvest/diversify the rest. 21 year old college student in a STEM degree with lots of opportunity in my field, if all goes really well I'll pay for a finance masters and keep generating wealth... Want to reach a point in a few years where I have fuck you money... so about 2.5mm

I'm trying to get like 300k. At 10k right now. I'm hoping by the end of the year I'll be around $500k then I'm going to travel. I run a small business that makes $5k/mo and this year I'm going to restructure it so I have no employees (independent contractors) and reduce my workload so I can run it from a laptop.

So my goal is to then travel a bit, run my business for a couple hours each day, then maybe think about settling down somewhere.

I have to knock out some business debt then Ima do a travel test run this year to see how things go.

I've got 105 ETH and 1 BTC, 95 EOS, and a little bit of XLM, if I can make it to $1 million, I'll probably quit my job and live a more comfy lifestyle on my own terms for a while, maybe learn a new skill and find a job that maybe doesn't pay much but is way less stressful.

>implying you'd be able to resist an easy 10x to 10 mil

I'm way too dumb and cowardly to do anything other than hodl though

If I can hodl to $10 mill that's another thing though

$100MM.

I'm at $40k currently. I'll hold til it's $0 or $100MM.

I want to be able to set up my parents and myself, and then donate a shitload to charity, and start an environmentally friendly energy company. I think the environmentally friendly energy company will like need an insane amount of cash as I operate at a loss for many years, so a lot of the $ is buffer for that.

looking to get about 25k so I can cash out 20k for a 10k used car then keep 5k for a long term hodl.
currently at 2k

I thought you meant you'd cash out at 1 mil
please do cash out a bit every time though