Reverse PnD

Reverse PnD.
People devalue a coin below it's actual worth triggering weak hands and rebuy at low value because they know the coin will inevitably go up again.
Is this a thing? What's it called?

Dump and pump

accumulating

This

trips and harold so i'm gonna answer.
yes, it's called shorting.

You're retarded

yes, thats the entire point of FUDing a coin. so you can increase you're stack.

/thread

it's called buying ARK

Yes. People think it's ''fat fingers'' but when you see a big mistake in the order book it's on purpose 9 out of 10 times.

Pretty much, considering how far some autists even on here go to FUD a coin
From fake news to multiple shitting on threads

he's right you dumbfuck

>short it

Whatever the fuck it's called, they sure are doing it to stellar right now

A lot of us FUD just because it's funny to see people try to defend their token when they clearly don't even know what it does and they only joined because someone promised 10x tomorrow.

a lot of stellar was just stolen because plebs kept it in black wallet which was recommended by stellar but was hacked

funniest thing to do on biz.

If whales are doing it, it's called accumulating.

If normies are doing it, it's called shorting.

Saw an organised effort to do this to SALT when PB sent out a buy to $20 usd target on it. Bulk brand new reddit accounts FUDing it on every crypto channel there was.

Not going to quote everyone but thanks for the answers lads.
I only got in last week and bought coins which I thought had a solid basis or product.
Seems like I cannot resist looking at Delta every so often and everything I have is rising except for one the last couple of hours so I was wondering if it could be something like this.

You are fucking stupid. Some people on here actually FUD to save you some $. Some people actually care, you STUPID nigger.