High Performance Blockchain (HPB)

It will blow up let me sum up :
- NEO partnership check GXN.IO
- Kucoin listing and UnionPay partnership soon to be made official (It already is on the WP and the UnionPay CEO is advisor)
BTW UnionPay make 80+ trillions yuan transactions they're ahead of Visa and Mastercard both at the same time
it will be the biggest partnership in whole cryptoworld
- Soon WP update with MN coming
- Nobel price advisor
- Millions of transactions per second
- They are already working with many companies also in medical sector and banking etc...
-Testnet very soon
- Western marketing campaign starting
- It's the "chinese version of EOS"
- It will just blow up soon like NEO did, I expect multi billion MCAP in weeks / months

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
gxn.io/en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looking like the next raiblocks in terms of price movement

Yea it is. Volume's super low, and it's a chinese platform coin. So it a small injection of volume will cause it to pump quite hard. Sort of as we saw with Neblio on January 6th-8th when it 5-10x'd

Nice!

I'm starting to think op is every unique account in here.

Amazing! Definitely going big on this one xD When is it going to list on Kucoin?

I dumped my monero for this and already made a killing. Hope we make it to 1billion mcap.

the next XRB. only people that hate money and people that listen to Nickelback won't like this

Within 2 weeks at the very least

Volume is actually pretty high. Higher than many top 100 coins.

LISTEN SHITSTAIN DOES THIS PAJEET PROJECT ALSO OFFER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
- free transactions
- infinite scalability
- unlimited theoretical transactions per second

DIDN'T THINK SO, RAKESH

NEXT TIME YOU BETTER THINK BEFORE POSTING ON MY BOARD, MOHAMMED

Where can I find the market cap?

if it blows like neo it would be awesome

>
butthurt XRB bagholder..
lets see how XRB performs if it does the transactions volume from ETH

google is your friend

This coin just went 11x in a week if you buy youre a dumb piece of shit

Marketcap is already 100M. Still should fire up in the upcoming weeks if it gets listed on the usual exchanges. Any news on that?

>t. mathlet
12/4 = 3

The token supply is 36 million, so the market cap is 12.61*36m. But extremely low considering its getting listed on Kucoin soon. Also, you have to bear in mind these partnerships are super valuable - its Testnet is getting released soon, so price will skyrocket. It isn't comparable to IOT Chain's growth. It will grow like ICX did, bascially.

EOS has a 9.5B marketcap. You realize that, right?

100m? I thought it was 300m? Can you explain how you calculated that

Even if the tech doesn't live up to the hype, the price action is gonna mimic xrb fer sher

I'm the OP from the other morning that called this btw. Already made a killing and bout to make even more...

Westerners are just finding out about this project now. This is your chance to be early on an absolutely massive coin.
28 mil circulating, 100 mil total supply.
Mainnet Q2.

bump

not looking good. crazy sell walls

I'll invest

put .1 btc in at 40k sat sold most at 91.6k sat, hodling 75 HPB now, am i going to make it still?

Total coins is 28m so this is going to atleast double in the near future once people know about it.

>implying arbitrary number of units counts for percent growth

Anyone have experience with bibox? Can I withdrawal if I need to. Canadian.

Have funds already locked in bithumb and unable to withdrawal

You can withdraw so long as the exchange isn't dying from overload which happened a few times past few days.
What happened on bithumb? Do you need to verify you are Korean or something?

i like COINS like this COIN

did you make a profit?

Hpb gonna moon but my god how horrible are the actual exchange, binance kick !

bibox has been pretty good

way better than some of the shit out there like cryptopia, coinsmarkets, ED

Yea, bibox is actually pretty good despite missing a few features. It's not as snappy as binance but it's legit.

Just bought 10k tokens at $13. EOY goal = $200. Join me on the ride to moon Veeky Forums.

UnionPay is huge. Not sure if you pajeet faggots can understand that.

Uou can withdrawn

what the fuck the first i saw this coin being shilled it was $4 and that was only a few days ago.

Now at 13 WTF LADS

DO I BUY OR IS IT THIS SHIT GONNA CRASH

PLZ DONT BE LIKE TRX/DBC

this coin barely has any attention, will probably be $30 EOM once people realize how crazy this thing is

>
It's only at one shitty exchange and is already at $13. Just think how much it's gonna be worth when it comes to a somewhat decent exchange.

Buy faggits

Already has a working product and hasn't had western media exposure. Buy now or stay poor.

buying has dried out

What does that mean?

registration for Binance is now open use my referral code 16750779
for sweet gainz and I'll send memes

fuck off
selling will increase

No

This one is going to launch to a Chinese moon for sure

5x when it hits KuCoin.

10x on Binance.

This is going to moon

>high supply
>low demand
That's how things moon, right guys?

I'm pretty sure as soon as it hits other exchanges the demand will increase a lot.

who knows if that'll ever happen.

I'm all in on this one. Now I've just got to decide on which colour I'm getting my Lambo in..

Devs are in talks w/ kucoin and huobi... Buy the rumor sell the news

just went all in on this...

Me too
Any other info?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>I only invest in things that are already mooning and at ATH
Great strategy you've got there.

stop spamming every thread with this pls

Literally kill yourself.

I trully hope so, Im all in...

Looking at the Telegram and it is literally all shilling. Posting links to Veeky Forums and Reddit threads.

wow OP you are a real fucking retard.

I own HPB but I might sell because of idiot fagets like you.

here's how it went for op
>fomos in at ath
>price stalls
>slowly goes down to correct
>start shilling fucking everywhere trying to get people to buy
>everyone gets annoyed and starts selling
go fuck yourself op.

This is why Veeky Forums is going to shit and we are hurting our members with shilling like this fagget did with HPB. Now HPB might actually be a good coin but promoting it like this is scum shit.

We need to post threads on Veeky Forums on good trades based on real data.

Fuck the PND shit

this coin just got put on my blacklist, thanks OP

Who knows...

YOU WANT SEE MY PROTOTYPE?

op is a faggot

its already mooned 100x from ico price.coordinated shills to drop their bags.

op is a faggot

It looks shit but it's hyped well with "It's china's X"

I think it will rise for a week tops then drop after people find out it's another shitcoin

op is a faggot

Correction is almost over. Now is a good time to buy. Honestly buying at the ath would be a good time to buy to though. Going to be huge.

Yeah I made the mistake of buying near ATH @ 88664 sats when it was dipping a bit thinking it'd still go up, but looking at the amount of sellers and buyers isn't making me too optimistic.

what does it do?
why does it need a token?

Aim is for a high number of transactions per second (millions) using custom hardware chips for acceleration, similar to custom mining hardware but dedicated for processing transactions. UnionPay apparently has a stake in this but I don't know in what capacity, but looking at the purpose of the coin it fits well with what UnionPay does.

so why do you need that token then?

I'm not OP and I approve of this message

word on the street is 30M or so circulating coins plus another 70M for yada yada

somehow this equates to 100M x $11 = $1.1b mc

sell walls seem to be a good sign nowadays. I thought it was a meme but sometimes people really don't want the price to go up

28m circ. supply as stated by the telegram admin. CEO will be at the san fran blockchain conference on Jan 26th to represent HPB for the first time in the west, present new whitepaper, huge news ahead. No shilling, this is up a lot the past week, but not even close to its max growth

DUMPING

u idiots dont realize that this price is only from chinks , imagine when rest of the world finds out about this.They are partners with union pay which is bigger than visa in transaction numbers.We are looking at NEO type of gains even on hype alone

This is gonna be huge

>We need to post threads on Veeky Forums on good trades based on real data.
Did you read the OP dumbfuck? This coin is undervalued and OP gave specific datapoints to specifically spell out why. Then again, this is definitely coordinated fud with you and the posters above all coming in the thread at the same time so idk why I'm even triggered.

28M makes me feel even comfier

Leave them be, the OP just gave an expalation about the coin

I'm not touching any Chinese coins again.

Its taking forever to transfer eth to bibox or whatever its called. Been like 2 hours now

Burned by TRX?

Here's the english homepage, doesn't have descriptions of the people on the chink page though

gxn.io/en.html

Not burned, but after TRX and DBC, the Chinese coins are scam until proven they're not.

It can't dump forever, can it guys?

I suppose we will find out