This shit is hilarious

This shit is hilarious.

Bought at 0.90 sold it at the dump 0.70 and bumped it back to 0.80.

HAHAHA NICE SCAM.

keep us informed

You're just a shit trader nothing funny about that. Imagine not making money in this market. Sad!

Don't even bother with this fucking nigger coin. It's burned me a lot.

>tfw bought at .93

>tfw bought at $0.04
You niggers should kys.

I need you to kys.

is that buy wall real holy shit

RIP REQ

October 2017-january 2018

you bought at .90 you dumb fuck, shoulda bought at .25 or earlier when it was getting shilled just as hard..

I bought at $0.05 and sold at $1. Not touching it for awhile. It needs to cool off first

Bought this coin back at .10 comfy AF

this. was literally the most shilled coin along with LINK. Both of which 3-4x'd.

Just needs to cool off. This is a long term hodl not something that'll take off and make us all rich next week.

If you don't make profit with this coin you will anyways be poor. The absolute state of Veeky Forums

You mean you would've made a lot more money if you just sold at 1.17$, since it went down to 70 cents? You just wasted a lot of potential gains by not selling when it was obviously at its peak. It mooned without reason, of course it would come down.

You learned ur lesson
Now learn TA and fundamentals of the projects you enter.

just sad I didn't sell at 1.20 or whatever it was. seeing it where it is and buying back would have been something else. Can't tell the future I guess.

no you can't, and as soon as you try you will fuck up much harder than just holding.

obviously you should take profits at some point, but don't try to time it.

You shouldn't buy coins you aren't willing to baghold for.