SALT, LINK, BOUNTY 0X, ICX, QASH, REQ

Which one has the largest Q1 gains, and why?

SALT, easy.

I mean, this is what I'm thinking logically. Either this or ICX. SALT is long overdue for price movement though. It has nearly 1bil in pending loans, is pushing at least 10mil a day in processing, soon to ramp up, has a mean cup and handle. But it hasn't moved. Really has me puzzled because it doesn't look like price manipulation to me.

ZRX

bull fucking shit. Its not going anywhere.

>inb4 fud

qash, zrx
/thread

ICX because mainnet is coming out along with some major Korean exchanges that should be accepting ICX soon with some having KRW pairings. Statistically ICX will have the best year out of the pair, next being SALT since SALT isn't for commoners.

Reasons why? It has every reason to go up instead of down as loans are processed. It has an actual working product and provides a legitimate needed service in the crypto space. Cashing out without cashing out is huge.

ICX main net should be huge, but I'm worried it might dump shortly after with people selling the news. I think it hitting Korean exchanges would be the real pump.

QASH...I don't know, overall 2018 I think it might be the winner, but for the first quarter I'm not seeing enough on the roadmap for huge gains.

There will definitely be a dump after mainnet, but I don't think it will render the project priced in for the entire year, especially if people are going to use it for daytrading with the KRW pairing. That's big. Also 30% of all working men in Korea have crypto, if they all go into ICX, it's gravy. Especially since Korea is super nationalistic.

the mainnet is already priced in. it's at a 4 BIL cap for fucks sake

LINK is the obvious choice. Nobody outside Veeky Forums even knows about it and they have insane partnerships lined up and only 400m mcap. When everything is revealed and mainnet launches this goes 100x overnight.

>priced in
You're crazy to think it's price in a month in advance. Fomo will drive the prices crazy once bull tease everyone with some crazy price spikes. This is an emotional market user, you get in a month early and collect your prize during the fomo.

You can be right. After tron reached #5 mcap absolutely nothing will surprise me anymore.

I think we'll see $20 by month's end.

Are you fucking serious? It hit 30 cents, that white paper was absolute garbage, and it hit 5 on market cap? Good fucking lord.

Shit can be priced in 15-20d in advance. It wouldn't surprise me that some whales will price news in a month in advance for something huge.

>can
Yeah sure anything can user, but what usually happens is that people get in a month early, shit goes up steady, and then you have a fomo spike. We are currently in the steady phase. I expect after mainnet for this shit to correct extremly hard because I have a hard time beleiving it's going to stay this bullish without a massive correction, but the project won't die and it will get another surge.

QASH. Doing as well as it on fringe shitty exchanges, it will fucking explode with their roadmap and it hitting the bigger exchanges.

This is EOY of course. ICX will blow first.

Whales use it to make free money doing arbitrage

ZRX

bounty sitting at 60 million market cap I can see it going to 300 in no time

>Binance listing imminent (Binance getting regulations in Japan...so Quonine lists BNB and Binance lists QASH in return)
>finished product entering beta Q1
>team is full of ex-investment banking bois with deep connections
>Name drop Goldman Sachs like every week "yeah I talked to them, they want in on Crypto but need a regulated exchange, yeah that's us"

This is legit XRP 2.0.

That’s a great company and a good coin - but it’s a long term hold. There’s nothing aside from ETH’s rise that will boost it.

Easy, LINK.

Mainnet is launching Q1 and Sergey himself said partners will announce once mainnet is up.

>Binance listing imminent
Yeah, I don't think a lot of people caught what it meant when the Binance CEO gave an interview saying they're going to be regulated in Japan. This was the only reason Binance and Quoine weren't doing business, or were waiting to do business. QASH will be on Binance before the end of Q1.

Main Net is Q2...so not until April at the earliest user. Did you read his update? Test net is Q1.

I’ve heard icx a lot lately.

My biggest holding is NEO and it’s been steady - but should I split 50% of it into icx?

Testnet was already up, you could make chainlinks months ago. Q1 is the initial mainnet implementation in Go. They're open sourcing it in Q1 and then will have the final implementation Q2.

TLDR mainnet Q1 and mainnet update Q2

Errr...% wise? Is it more likely for ICX to go to $30 or for REQ or LINK to reach $3? I would bet on either REQ or LINK. BNTY might be up there too if it's added to binance. That being said, I'm literally in all of these with the smallest position in SALT.

lolno.

This is a terminal patient.

From the EOY update:
"We’ve decided to write this improved main implementation in Go due to its security, scalability, and the growing community of developers applying Go to crypto use cases e.g. Ethereum’s popular Geth client. Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018"

Go Chainlink is main. Go Chainlink initial implementation is Q1.

Definitely hodl NEO. ICX has potential but won't be as successful as NEO.

Ok cool - yea every day it’s been a little gift haha.

Whoa, I also thought mainnet was Q2. This combined with the conferences is gonna make LINK explode.

I think Req has the best roadmap for Q1, and they have an habit of delivering.
Main net, erc20 management, partnerships, Pay with Request, every single one is moon worty.

Moreover in Q2 they will add fiat management, and investors may decide to stock earlier.

All the others are great contenders, but i am sure Req will leave then in the dust.