Get the fuck in here we national again

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/952365383087939584

What color lambos are you guys getting?

VEchain blue baby

I don't care as long as I can drive it on the moon!

this tweet makes me want to sell all my ven.

it's already settled down

fucking blabbering from twitter is not news

Beware. Discord group pumping Post!

fucken go on then retard be a poor fag. dont crash the market when you sell all 10 at once.

Where are those fags, I feel like I'm the only one bumping the 5 vechain threads

Yeah they’re actively shilling their shitcoin.

Fucking huge

oh shit, poggers my doggers and moonmission420 are on the case !!!! we goin jupiter baby !

never felt so comfy.

17 year olds, turtle beachs and call of duty xbox gamertags everywhere. fuckin fags lmao

BTW - last time vechain made a similar post to this, a national level partnership with China was announced 4 days later

STOP MOONING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

discord faggot

Sell wall down on btc side, get it while you can!

If I end up getting a car thanks to crypto it will 100% be blue in honor of VeChain.

He is absolutely right though. They made a post exactly like this and then announced a national partnership.

normie spotted.

Ummmm... XLM Is THE WISE INVESTMENT.

Not this nigger shit coin

I needed this today

Seriously another PnD scam. I fell for this last time. I wont fall for it again. Watch it tank as soon as you buy it. Fucking piece of garbage coin.

REMINDER THAT REBRANDING WONT HAPPEN UNTIL NEXT MONTH. THEY NEED TO YOU TO BUY THEIR BAGS.

glad you sold. the less retards that own ven the better.

>buy muh bags

this is a post from official vechain twitter, you think they in on the PnD dumbass? stay poor pajeet

Literally says nothing. Your fucking discord group intentionally TANKED the coins the last two days. Now, you're PUMPING it again so you can DUMP it again. FUCK OFF TO REDDIT. Just look at the amount of ven shill threads we see every day and tell me this is not a coordinated pump and dump shit

Rebranding is happening on the 15th.
A month and a half ago they said "Rebranding will take a month and a half".

Did you not see the official statement made today, stating the date 26th of Feb? How can you be this dumb

your deluded, I would never join some pajeet fucking discord - you are wrong in every thought your tiny skull can process let me slowly break it down for you

1) the price dropped because the rebranding was expected to be jan 15, they announced a delayed rebranding of Feb - people panic sold and the price tanked, no discord was involved in this you moron

2) the rebranding isnt a simple event, day, or ceremony - its a process that lasts all month with exchanges and partnerships being announced from jan into end of feb

if your brain could actually process information and make connections maybe you would be #WINNING