COSS UI and prices

What will be the effect of new UI on prices? Typically after announcements coins tank, and hence I am interested in your guys' opinions

I think it will dump but I'm a coward and will hold

My concern - sold at 2.8, but thinking if I should rebuy

This exchange is gonna be huge. It will surpass Kucoin and EtherDelta no problem, and if we look at the price of Kucoin it's no doubt Coss will boom, too.

Hold onto this one, niggers.

I only have 20k am I gonna make it

>only got 2k
FUCK YOU

You're going to make it in a big way.

You tell me

the price will drop for sure OP
same thing every time, every coin
It aint starting to change now

price only matters if you sell, I guarantee you most of the COSS holders are in this for the long game. 2018 is going to be fucking huge, and biz will see this as one of the biggest winners, no question. small drops are irrelevant.

This. Who cares about the price?

really?
Really?
So you dont care that you bought 10k at price 5x higher than those that were patient?

I literally just bought 30k more at 2.50 after seeing it at $0.25 a month ago and buying some. Again, who cares about the price...

you are either very reckless, or very stupid
the money is the sole reason we are all here

The price of the coin doesn't matter...the dividends do.

lower the price, the more you can buy
thus, more dividends in the future
everyone is selling ATM with hopes of buying lower
as with every sell the news

does this chart take into account compounding interest every week?

I really really really really really hope this happens. I missed the train, but i'm so getting on this thing if it gets anywhere near a dollar.

This isn't a sell the news kind of deal. Look at other dividend coins and exchange coins. They go up then they trade sideways then they go up again. Coss isn't overvalued it's undervalued. If the UI releases successfully it will create buzz, and a lot of people who have never heard of coss wlil become interested and they will buy it.

5 dollars after the ui gets released

C'mon, quit teasing and drop already

It's not getting near a dollar again just so you know. Other day it dumped it hovered around $1.30 - 1.40. If it dumps again it would probably hover around like $1.60 - 1.80 and that is a lowball number.

how is it undervalued when literally no one uses the exchange other than to trade the coss token