Anyone besides me feeling /comfy/ with zrx?

anyone besides me feeling /comfy/ with zrx?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw only holding 25
I'm spread too thin user fuck me

Buy orders are up. buckle up.

$5 soon

Didnt uy at 1.25

Fuck me how much is it now?

$2.35 on Bitfinex at the moment

Almost double that.

Should I buy in Veeky Forums?

Do you think the price will be more than $2.35 in the next 6 months? If so, buy.

$20 by April
$50 EOY
$150 - $250 EOY 2019
$300-$600 EOY 2020

Your end of year prediction would make me a millionaire

it's happening

Pretty comfy, only got 1000 of these though.

Quick rundown of what it does? The page lists multiple uses but what is the main thing

What coin????

Work to enable ETH transactions so it’s fate is intertwined with ETH

excellent, im ususally a bit more conservative with the price of this coin or any other coin but definitely possible.

2018 looking COMFY AF

when someone tells you about this project what do you call it

Sitting on 7k of them. Saw those huge bid orders in, but they got sold into. At least they didn't disappear; aka, they were real bids someone wanted to enter on.

My entrance is a little high, though.

0x Project, which uses 0x Protocol, which uses ZRX as the fee token. Basically 0x protocol is to Ethereum as what http is to the internet. Major use for protocol is decentralized exchanges for ERC20 tokens. Bitfinex recently launched Ethfinex, and their next phase will have the decentralized 0x protocol trading platform, which uses ZRX as fee token at the base level.

zrx

we're just getting started

a truly comfy hold, once ethfinex comes out of beta and blocknets dex drops, this shit will be long gone

Learnt to image search, fart-butt.

Complete bullshit. I'm fudding because I hold an amount that would make me rich if your outlandish prediction is true. Don't see it going over $50 in reality. Id love to be wrong

Zero-ex
but sometimes i do fuck it up and say tenx

going to hit $10 this month

alright you faggots convinced me. I saw some threads about ZRX last week and after doing a lot of research I dropped my 200k ETH gains into it. wish me luck anons. omw to 1MM

great timing, the next leg up literally just started. enjoy the gains!

I doubt it, but when do you all realistically predict that we hit $10?

EOY. if we're lucky sooner, but i'd say $10 EOY is a safe guess

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fucking madman wtf are you gonna do with so much money??