LUX potential!

Almost bought some today till I read about all the inflation this coin goes through. I wanna make money not lose it. Nerd coin trying to make life complicated by reinventing the wheel

what about the inflation worries you?

This coin has more potential than 99% of the coins shilled on this board, stay poor, go buy LINK instead

Don't listen to these idiots. Market cap is what matters here. So tiny with that insanely huge trading volume. This will easily be a $500 million MC + coin.

In January they have some good things coming up! I picked some up to see what's gonna happen.

Panama Buyers Club released TA on this coin last night! buy buy buy before its too late!

/comfy/ hold

Someone please fucking console me. I've been watching LUX on the sidelines like a drooling idiot for the past 2 weeks. I could be 5x now if I jumped in, but I finally grew a pair and pushed all in about 36 hours ago at $46

aaaaaaand now the coin is finally dipping. LOL fuck my life. If you look at the historical chart the shit has seen steady gains every single fucking day up until the very moment when i moved my stack in.

I'm 99% sure everything will be fine. This coin is still super undervalued, just looking for someone to console me because i'm a dumbass.

All joking aside, catching this at less than $40 a coin is probably an AMAZING time to move in.

don't worry, just ride the steady trend of a coin that's not getting shilled like fuck

I bought in the other day too. Same position you are in. It's a solid project to ride out. We will get tremendous gainz

>good news coming up

it's a meme at this point

>$6 million needed for a masternode

fuck that shit

>>$6 million
it's $600,000ish

They pumping this like Smart Cash?

I've been in from $15 or so. The project is legit, the team is legit and they make things look pretty. They're about to begin their marketing blitz, so I'd hop on now before that.

I wish I would of know of this coin early on. Lucky I got in at all before they market lol

BEING PUMPED BY PANAMA BUYERS CLUB! BUY NOW OR MISS OUT DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!

Never heard of them, but I've heard of Palm Beach. What does that mean though? We talking about a $1 Billion market cap here?

Coin is pretty legit, 1 bln isn't too far fetched in today's markets

I'm gonna probably accumulate more of these coins before the marketing begins

Panama Buyers Club pumped ripple past 20k sats a a month ago.

word

Do you have contact info?

not for you plebs lmao

Very humble. Thanks