DBC

>Word on the street is that someone wants to pump DBC tonight back to 60 cents
>could you hook me up with some of that?

Got some whales looking at pushing green candles all night. You know the deal. Buy up existing sell orders for 75% of the eth you're willing to put in. Put in buy orders below current price to give the coin some support incase a pajeet tries to sell all the way down.

The idea is to spur green bars and encourage normies to FOMO in, which means we can all safety profit and sell off to those normies at higher prices than we bought in for. We are humble farmers, farming our green stalks higher and higher as we go.
You're welcome to join us for as long as you want, just make sure you put a sell order above the current price when you want to leave in a few places, and let normies buy it off you. This creates a green candle. Remember we're trying to create green candles. Green candles bring people in.

It makes sense when you try it.

Fuck you whale, now that you've accumulated enough, you want us to raise the price and dump it again on us. Not falling for this shit.

Did you read the explaination?

The point is that we ALL do that with sell orders, and normies buy it off us.

gotcha, just bought 100k

yeah no shit dumb fuck.
We want pajeets and normies to buy our bags.
get in now or stay poor as fuck.

BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG (BRAINY GANG!)
SPENT .00014 ETH ON BRAIN CHAIN
MY DBC LOVE DO MOON GAINZ, OOH
BOUGHT THE DIP, FUCK THE WHALES THIS IS NOT A GAME, YEAH
CAN’T BLAST THRU SELL WALLS WITH THESE BAGS MANG, AYE
BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG, BRAINY GANG

MY STACK COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT, OOH
WHALES GOT ME SELLIN MORE THAN I SPENT, YEAH
STILL SHILLING POSTS ON Veeky Forums, HUH
WATCHING FOR THOSE GREEN CANDLE STICKS, OOH
ALL OF THIS SHIT BE NEW TO ME
BOUGHT ON KUCOIN, WHEN WE MOONIN, G?
FUCK YOUR MEME LINES WHEN THE WE LIVE ON HUOBI?
BITCH YOUR BREATH SMELL LIKE BOUNTY0X
I’D RATHER FUCK PAJEET FROM THE PENNY STOCKS
THESE BAGS HEAVY LIKE SOME TRON ROCKS,
CHINK COINS MAKE ME WANT TO TURN THE GAME OFF
DBC STILL SELL THAT ETH
BRAIN STACKS TO THE SKYNET AI TECH
FUCK A TAY AI MAKE HER PUCCI WET

listen Veeky Forums either join against the normies or burn with the normies, you are gonna look back and regret not joining the Veeky Forums train

its like you hate money or something?

Is it to late for me to buy in?

This is the real deal folks, get in on this. Just make sure that when you sell you sell above market! Keep them bars green.

I see green dildos and 1 dumper

KUCOIN BEING ATTACKED. WARNING!

Nope, down 50% from ATH, easiest buy in this down market because its been beaten up so much.

nah dude we literally just started

>tfw bought at $.48

Pump the fuck outta this please

Cmon guys get in there, normie money is easy money.

This sounds like an advanced PnD, the kind where it's never an obvious dump. I'm genuinely impressed.

People without DBC right now must really hate money.

This one is mooning! Still time to get in. Buy now or miss another moon mission

You are literally retarded.

we are going to bring the price up 30-50% in the next couple of hours

this isn't a pnd, it's a group orgy and YOU are invited

join us, watch the 5 minute candles and pick up dbc as we ride upwards

dbc about to double by tomorrow

My bags are feeling lighter by the minute

fuck it, i'm in. discord link will be available after?
also that tutorial is golden, READ THAT FUCKING PHOTO YOU PAJEET KEKS!
make it slow, let the normies outside Veeky Forums drive up the price! GREEN CANDLES!

he forgot to post the pic where we said we literally want all of biz to be in on this. It helps everyone out as long as everyone sells correctly

brainy gang brainy gang this is an easy call! PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER ALREady

just getting started pajeet!

never too late. hop in before we fly

Give discord link

Yes you idiot we want biz to help, you guys can all profit from this if you push it and shill it.

dbc is in for a definite upswing.

Discord group attackikg KuCoin. BEWARE!

The discord is already saturated pretty badly so there not really looking to have more ppl in there

A girl offered me brain, I said no thanks I'm all about that deep brain chain now

This is going to make a lot of people money

it's almost as high as it was when the mickey mouse thing was announced kek

people gathering to make me rich, thanks?

No one is going to get in on this unless you post a discord. everyone'll think you're dumping on them

Jesus. We want people in on this, it makes all our gains higher. If you are worried about a dump just sell slowly at a decent gain. Don't be greedy

Come on guys, this is easy moon mission

I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with this. This is a slow pump to set up green candles to get pajeet and normie money flowing in.

You're just a retarded nigger that hardly speaks english.

> A girl offered me brain, I said no thanks I'm all about that deep brain chain now

kek

3k will I make it?

I know. Just toss in a small amount and you will see. looks like they are going for a few hours. Were just trying to keep the candles green right now create a natural rise. Get in early.

I SEE A MONEY SNAKE~!

This shit is about to skyrocket, nice work so far. Lets keep it going, small amounts at a time.

Pnd group trying to shit on youthey accidentally admitted it in this thread s little while ago then spammed it relentlessly

put buy offers in every minute so we can eat the walls slowly rather than dumping all at once.

this isn't PND fyi.

What exchange are you guys looking at... It hasnt moved at all on Kucoin...

Don’t listen to this broke faggot. Kys

small green candles on the 1m and 5m for the next 3 hours faggot just watch it

Make me tough Internet fat boy

It's literally not a pnd group, you fucking idiot

its a PnH group

money snake money snake find the tree!

WHICH EXCHANGE ARE WE DOING THIS ON??

I’m going to regret this. Back in.

DBC going to 70 cents tonight bois!!!

Got in at 30 cents. Pretty confident that this will at least bounce back to 40 cents. Relax, dude. Just hold and relax.

Got a sell order at 40 cents.

kucoin DBC/ETH

kucoin you goof

If this is coordinated in discord, nothing will happen. Only pajeets and underage kids try to accomplish something in discord. This thread is obviously full of those discord members trying to shill and later on dump.

discord has no intention of dumping, we gather support and then normies buy off us at higher values.

We want you guys to shill and join in.

I understand why you would think that, but you are wrong.

did this 224 wall fag just ruin it or do you guys have a plan

Then invite us to the discord channel....

fake walls.

that's our whales to make it look organic

LOL GIANT WHALE SELL WALL APPEARS!!!. Didnt see that coming

I’m convinced there are several discord’s all working in tandem moving millions of dollars to simply bleed me dry every time I buy a coin.

What 224 fag lol?

this is the fishiest shit I've ever seen but I'm pretty sure this coin'll go up past 30 cents even if this fails so I'm in

What about the whale from the other thread with the bots?

lol and now the giant wall vanished, interesting

w-we have a plan... we have a plan right guys?

whats the plan?

Except its getting eaten you giant fucking fagnigger

Well, there are definitely a couple of them here, they're shilling this hard.
I just plan on holding this until it bounces back. Lost too much money already panic selling. I'll hold this til I die, dude.
Good luck to you!

You wont regret it man. As always don't be greedy take your money but follow the rules about selling off.

Holy shit hes right the wall got lifted....

Posting this again, JUST BECAUSE

My biggest regret this entire year is not selling this at 60cents. I believed the $1 hype.

I am numb to this shit now. I hold link and 0x and just play with the money I have on kucoin. Sometimes I just look at this image from a few days ago and want to die.

I’m at 2386 now.

Keep watching. =)

>buying Veeky Forums shillcoins

good lord

:\ red candle already appeared :(

What the fuck is going on? Did the discord group that was shilling UFR pick this coin up?

I lost over 50% of my portfolio cause of this. Just be patient, I know few weeks IRL is months in cryptotime but you gotta bear it.

I sold the ufr and CRED at a profit, but DBC destroyed me.

lol we dont wan't all green candles, ppl would be wary of manipulation. notice the support, and where the whales bought in like 30 mins ago.

yes

Already lost $12. The coordinated discord whales out to get me strike again.

UFR is garbage in comparison to this. P2P filesharing is already done. Decentralized AI is the future.

Nope, just people who got JUST'D by the whale banding together to fuck his walls up.

Man, you were loaded. How much you got now? Don't lose hope, dude.

jesus. weak hands don't eat. hold on for a second.

Th-this is a good thing, right desu?

people want to bring dbc up and shill normies the bags, get in on it and help us out.

Been in since 0.8 fampai

See To be fair, I also invested in PRL and Achain, so I deserve it. Also trading ADHD. it’s my own fault.

Pnd group exposed themselves in this thread then bombed it to hell

Summary they hate dbcgg because apparently he got some whales on his side that buy up everything when the coin goes .25 or so. the pnd group thus when they dump on dbc and fake pump it don't let it go lower than that out of fear.

They plan to keep it stagnant for the next two weeks then expect a pump and dump