/ourexchange/?

Now that it has finally been confirmed that normies and /r/ebbit are too retarded to use this shit. Also, what's some hidden gems on here atm?

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.github.io/
exrnchain.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
privatix.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- CRED
- PFR
- OPT
- COB

PFR and BBT

UFR

CRED and PFR, but those two already mooned

does ED work now? I cannot move my coins from the exchange to my wallet for the last 2 days. I'm using 32 gas if that matters

Deep Brain Chain MY FRIEND LOL

waiting for DGPT to dip so i can buy more, working product coming out end of january

PFR
TAU

Nimfa. Buy now of cry later. Easiest 100x you've seen this year.

GMT if you’re ready for a 10x, if not, carry on.

(Hint: Binance listing confirmed)

RLX

relex.io

check their twitter

proof?

PFR volume doubled with the price. My dick is so hard right now

TAU
NIMFA is you want to ride a massive moon. The mcap is a joke.

is this even ath? I though I already sold above where its at now

Try using mew to move it. Sign in your ed account using mew and send it. That's what I had to do.

PFR but you need 10k.

It will be testing it again this week.

Someone redpill me on YESTERDAY

cred can go 10$

forkdelta.github.io/
This is the true hidden gem. Actually listing new tokens

WISH is pretty good. bought back in mid-december, has been making solid gains, idea is sound, no real huge fluctuations, has fared well against recent turbulence. even mooned like 3 days ago i think.

SPANK

You'll make it

>fork delta
interesting. What’s the story behind this one and good experience so far?

PFR, $2 EOM

>forkdelta.github.io/

is this for real? seems fishy desu

>forkdelta.github.io/
How does a coin go about getting listed here?

PFR

/thread

PFR BBT CRED HAT
/thread

BBT

I bought 4000 XRL on this shitshow and it cost me $30 in gas fees. fuck etherdelta

Same with PFR

jesus christ just when I thought you idiots couldnt hit new lows I see you actively using another etherdelta DNS hack

Delete this.

eGOLD. Shhh

kek wtf are all those shit coins

you ETH fag are really the dumbest of all on the internet lol

HBT and ATL are very undervalued and are ED only coins

bullshit. show the transaction

UFR obviously

EXRN for sure. If you don't buy this you are retarded and not any better than the normies you describe. exrnchain.com/
As soon as I make back what I lost from OPT I'm selling that shit.

Don't understand why HBT is under the radar and cheap

this

crypto bridge

thank me later

Buy UFR , it is about to Moon . Decentralized torrent with incentives for seeding !

KIN is so cheap when it hits FairX and XLM it's going to moon so hard, this is TRON 2.0

NORMIE FUCKING WECHAT NORTHAMERICA THEY WILL ALL BUY IT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY KIK USERS THERE ARE

I wonder why its cheap....

CAUSE THERES FUCKING 10 TRILLION KIN TOKENS RETARD

yeah just like tron dildobrain

it doesn't matter what the circ is anymore a) becasue normies and b) because FUCKIN CRYPTO MARKET AND NORMIE MONEY IS GOING TO FLOW INTO THESE SHITCOINS

besides you know ur accumulating if u have half a brain quit larping

Fapcoin

ASTRO and SPHTX

TAU and UFR. I'd say they're both firmly in their pre-moon, non-normies stage, so I'm sitting pretty comfy. UFR has gone up 3x since I bought it, and they just got listed on IDEX, so I expect another 10x out of it in the long run.

idex is better, but TAU and HAT are available on both and are super undervalued, especially HAT

TIOTOUR on ED probably stands as the biggest ROI.

There's only 450k in supply and the price is less than $0.2 cents. They're about to list on Mercatox and then CMC and then HitBTC. This is going to $4 easily, and good candidate for over $10. I'm saying 10 dollars whether or not the project behind it blows up. and if does, Then Boom! $100 invested in this now is the easiest 10grand you'll make in 2018. Your welcome.

VEE

Imagine this, HAT was valued at $0.2 where TIO was, and now Hat is over $20 in price. Both coins have similar supply and both are building exchanges, Just TIO has a team with even bigger projects on the move. So tell me why TIO woulnt be worth over $20 in a couple months

TAU and LEV

Point is anyone not grabbing some Tiotour at this dirt cheap price is an absolute moron and money hater. Period!

NIMFA mooooon

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

What does TIOTOUR actually do though?

Anyone have any info on COLX??

I actually mentioned this before on another ED thread. Not shilling, but really check out NIO (Auton.IO). I bought in at 0.05 and its almost 10xd for me. Tons of room to grow, but again DYOR!!! It has a working product and is very promising. IMO, once it hits a better exchange, this shit will fly. Another good one is LeverJ, once their exchange opens, you are gaurenteed nice gains. DYOR DYOR, not shillinng, but trying to help others out here. GL to everyone out there, lets all become millionaires this year senpai!

Have used it a couple of times. Slightly less shit than ED

shill me

COV, you need contract address as it isn’t listed, but it’s been quietly getting volume and still 10 days from a major exchange.

PRIX

privatix.io/

holy shit calling a project fork a DNS hack

sell all of your fucking crypto, you will never make it in this life

this pile of shit not only charges too much for transactions, but if your transaction fails they take your fees ANYWAY!

It's like a few bucks ...what the hell have you been setting your gas at ?

EXRN
TAU

idex blows the doors off this shithouse that's all im saying

$hat is about to blow up

Bump

SPHTX for a solid mid term play

PFR for a potential solid short term play

NIMFA for a degenerate gamble

nice shill, no devs, no product no paper

it's not letting me deposit ETH, desu. I have enough and it's telling me I don't have enough funds ;_;

Still a shit exchange.. maybe a good site to buy on

EBET, launching main site soon

But in all honesty, do you think it's a scam? I threw $300 bucks in it. Seriously I only posted it because no one answered my post where I asked if this is a scam or not. I share your doubts as well. They said they're releasing their white paper in the next few weeks.

TAU
SPHTX

why would you invest before seeing the whitepaper? serious question

Because of the price. Crypto is full of risk and reward. All the other coins I have bought I did do my diligent research. 300 coins from EXRN gave me 3.7million. If it makes $1 in 3 years and it's not a scam the payout would be huge. The project is brand new, the devs talk to use on telegram, they *said* they're releasing the white paper in the coming weeks, and they are actively working on getting on an exchange. It might be a scam, I acknowledge that.. But if it isn't, not would be the time to fake that gamble at such a low price.

$300* not 300 coins

PRIX

>SPHTX
Shill me

It's a scam buy LINK instead

Already bought NIMFA and holding it is very /comfy/

I still have 10 million EXRN in my wallet from the air drop. Thankful to the user who first tipped me about EXRN

biz, what you generally loking when DYOR, for example how do you find this coins on etherdelta, what and where are you loking when researching for coins?

By DYOR'ing, how stupid are you? Go buy LINk if you are incapable of doing simple tasks.

Wish I found out about it then.. How do you feel about the lack of white paper and the anonymity from the devs?

What do you do with it then? Just hold it in some sort of wallet?

this site is so fucking shit

>Send token/ETH to the wallet being used by etherdelta
>etherscan.io reports a successful transfer
>myetherwallet shows that the tokens/ETH has left my original wallet and is in my etherdelta wallet
>wait 1 hour
>etherdelta catches the fuck on and displays the balance
>deposit tokens/ETH into ED's smart contract
>wait 1.5hrs

Normie filter indeed but fuck me it's a piece of shit. The only ED exclusive coin that has served me well so far was PFR after it had 2 pumps. Sold on today's pump and made $1000. I cbf with shitcoins anymore

>Tfw the coin I’m heavily in hasn’t been mentioned once despite its potential to go 100x

Lmao, you guys might hear about it in a few weeks at a higher price

PIX.

Which one? Don't be a fag. You could kik it to me if you have one

Not memeing right now but that was a chosen pnd on a discord I was on. Faggots couldn't get it to pump though because nobody trusted each other lmao. Half of them ended up losing money.

>forkdelta.github.io/
You can't outsmart me, I know what your trying to do. 100k bought buddy

DOM