Lets say you get to like 5 million and want to cash out. Is it even possible...

Lets say you get to like 5 million and want to cash out. Is it even possible? My coinbase weekly limit is 15k would take fucking ages

Meet someone in Vegas who wants to trade

You can increase the limit to like 50k. Would take a few months, but yes, you can. Probably want to start selling at localbitcoins too though. And prepare to pay 2.5 million in taxes.

On some exchanges you can contact them and "negotiate" a bigger withdraw limit..

Would only be a mil long term holder

>50% tax
under no circumstance would this ever be the case.

This. You can honestly probably cash out with an exchange like Binance instead of working with Coinbase or Gemini, just contact them.

Definitely not but you can certainly shoot yourself in the foot timing it wrong. Depends how it was traded and local tax laws.

put it in BTC and wait 5 - 6 years. Thank me later.

GDAX let's you cash out $10k a day which is a bit faster even though it's the same company.

My weekly limit is 100k so I'm good

>cashing out
>Coinbase

You're hopeless op

~770BTC value portfolio here. Have the proper meetings with Gemini and PNC in NY to safely cash out approx. 50% of my portfolio. There are always ways if you have what they want.

>BTC

THEN HOW?

From binance...HOW?

Fly to country (dyor).
Open bank account.
Negotiate with asset banker a PE deal.
Stop being poor.

No fucking way, I can’t believe that? 770 BTC? That’s crazy lol

yea you're good in 50 weeks you idiot. thats not "im good" thats terrible if you want to withdraw 5 mil lmao

Nice, what are their terms? Is there a fee involved? NYC is doable.

>Portfolio
>Crypto

Two words newfag retards use. There's only.one crypto.and it's called Bitcoin. But by all means get suckered into the altcoin meme, after all, altcoins are cheaper to buy

>not spreading it out and withdrawing from multiple exchanges at once
but honestly I would contact the exchange and try to work something out

1. Buy gold with bitcoin.
2. Sell gold

I would love to have that problem

gdax has no trading limit, gdax allows any kind of withdrawal

Gemini proposed a .5% fee, but with the assurance that the transaction would be on my terms, and I had quite a few. Not taking the risk of a wire getting lost or any other issues with that amount.

Well if there are altcoins with low mcap and one guy decides to buy a million dollars worth when the previous total cap was

>being this emotionally attached to technology

are you fucking retarded or what?

>>Portfolio
>>Crypto
>Two words newfag retards use. There's only.one crypto.and it's called Bitcoin. But by all means get suckered into the altcoin meme, after all, altcoins are cheaper to buy

what did he mean by this?

If you need more then $15k a week you are probably going to fuck up having $5 mill really fast.

Who did you get in contact with? I'm about to be dropped a couple mil as part of an ICO and I'd like to know who to get in contact with for liquidating.

>coinbase is the only way to cash out
>my knowledge of crypto is limited to fucking coinbase
>i wouldn't be able to cash out because coinbase has a weekly limit
>it isn't possible to buy or sell crypto without using coinbase, they are the gatekeepers to everything

you literally might be the dumbest person i've ever encountered on here, and that's saying alot