Hey i got 10k, how can i 20x this asap?

hey i got 10k, how can i 20x this asap?
thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

lifelabs.io/life-white-paper/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have 10k, why do you still live with your mom?

MCO big announcments and plans taking over

OPT

wtf? 10k is like nothing when you live on your own

when?

New visa partnership? XD

if youre dumb you will fall for a FOMO shill coin and lose money
if youre smart you'll listen to me and you'll buy ShipChain in feb-march and hold a year, then be a millionaire.

TRON

Appc. This is a hidden gem and is only listed in binance atm. New listings by wed. Very low market cap.Get in here while it's still cheap.

CONFIDO

Yea PAC is your only hope.

knee pads are only like $5 so get 3-5 other people together to suck dicks for $5 a dick, 20k in no time

HBT 10x by the end of Jan

TRX is going to moon soon, they JUST announced a partnership with AMAZON, and want to do some shit with SpaceX or launch some shit into space for Crypto. BUY NOW user unless you hate money

source?

put 5k into long term year holds. put 2k into an ICO or two. chase moons with the remaining 3k

LMAO

lifelabs.io/life-white-paper/
Buy LIFE and hold

Invest in the MGXL ICO
magnalis.network
If you use an exchange wallet to send ETH, you’ll never receive your MGXL tokens.

When you receive your tokens, keep them fucking SAFE. Keep your private key safe. Use metamask or something and verify your tokens are there on etherscan.

This token will start trading in June. Binance is already heavily invested and it’s going to get a massive binance pump.

30 cents each, 10 million supply, it’s literally the easiest 30x I can think of.

Now this is real advice. Want to keep following shitcoins? Go ahead. I’m trying to help you.

Stay away from Magnalis if you hate money

just put it in magnalis

stop shilling. too obvious

can’t hate people for loving an awesome project nigga

Trump coin. Make Crypto great again.

Nimfa is your only hope

underrated wtf

ODN

No KYC?

This. One of the few tokens that has a demo and a full working product coming up soon (Q2 IIRC)

UFR

go on luckygames site and gamble lol

You'll probably lose the money if you're looking for a quick X2 . You're better off gambling with it

Roulette wheel

I got a good feeling on 17

Cool, bro
I got only $7k. Can you turn it into 200k too?

nah, thats why it's amazing