WARNING: SELL ALL YOUR COINS NOW

Hello Veeky Forums. I´m an agent holding a very high position within the US government. Over the past few years, the government has been developing new quantum technologiesin order to cause a crypto crash. A working prototype of a quantum based graphic card was just completed yesterday. The government is going to attempt a 51% attack on the bitcoin network tomorrow. Sell now or all your funds will literally disappear overnight.

thanks, just sold 100k

fake and gay

Lol done

jokes on you i use bts

TY!!! just bought 21.3m tethers

thank just bought government

>quantum graphic card

Thanks OP, I just sold all of the coins and bought me some US BONDS, yall crypto kids may be laughing now but ill be laughing in 50+ YEARS

Operation Stinky Linky

Thanks just bought 100k IOTA.

Catch you later obsolete shitcoins.

>developing new quantum technologiesin order to cause a crypto crash
What is QRL?

>Hello Veeky Forums. I´m an agent holding a very high position within the US government.

Stopped reading there

>this legitimately scares normies
OP add the words “network protocol breached” into your pasta

Thanks just sold 100k

Guys seriously, my dad works at the government lab. Tomorrow is crypto doomsday. Go back in time, steal one of those huge ass cameras, take a pic of this screen, go back to get it developed, come back again.

Just buy NXS

I'm all in IOTA babe
>bring it

>technologiesin

Just sold all my xrp to fiat. Thanks user

The US government is already in control of bitcoin. "Satoshi Nakamoto" is a pseudonym used by the FBI when creating bitcoin in order to track illegal activities online.