WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING DOWN

WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING DOWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OP doesn't hodl ETC

BITCOIN NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF JUST HAPPENED. I JUST CHECKED ALL MY NEWS SOURCES AND NOTHING.

Could this be something out in Korea that is not translated over to engrish yet?

>babies first weak hand shakedown
Sell your btc and gtfo

EXPLAIN
X
P
L
A
I
N

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL EVERYTHING!!

oh you know just niggerbit not being able to stay stable for 24 hours

I JUST DID AHHHHHHHH
ITS LIKE THE PRICE DROPS INTENTIONALLY TO SHAKE OUT WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS LIKE YOU AAAAHHHHHHH

WHYYYYYYYYY

TODAY WAS GOING TO BE MY DAY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

because there aren't enough wyminz in crypto

>already lost 40% of grandma's birthday money she gave me to invest in crypto

IT ALL COMES

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

M-MOMMYYYYY PLEASEEEE MAK IT STOPP

I literally just bought ETH and then this fucking started happening 2 minutes after. fucksake lol

but i want to win!

Why did everything go up before and in the future? Why will everything go down again?

Because you exist faggot. KYS and everyone else will enjoy the spoils

Because the bubble already pooped at $19k

Now where in the phase where it gradually declines to 0 with intermittent bull traps along the way.

Your time is over cointards

Nah, "muh bubble" is only Bitcoin. Let's be real here. Ethereum and a lot of tokens actually have value and will bounce back.

dude it's the normal sloshing of dough. it's going nowhere, it's here to stay my nigga so many people want to wet their beaks. all the old fucks are getting a tingle in their cooters like they have never had beacuse they want to put their monies into crypto to feel relevant. It's beautiful really. christmas of 18 will be quite a time

>Ethereum and a lot of tokens actually have value
>actually have value

I love this board. Never ending amusement.

the entire market is tanking with the amount of retards trading btc and eth for deep brain chain right now

the pajeetest pump and dump of our generation is upon us

this is the end

you were warned

easiest 10x

>solid dev team
>buy now or stay poor

>

Same boat here, though it will keep going up after 1380$... welp

Ether forming the handle on the cup and about to moon

feels good man

Yeah Im not actually worried at all. Im staying in

>tfw bought in on the dips earlier this week
>tfw might be able to buy in on more dips again tomorrow for more tasty, comfy gains

What is niggerbit? I have never heard this shit before

>Pink wojaks everywhere
What is wrong with you people? My alt account is up.

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HODL THE LINE
RALLLYYY RALLLYYY TO ME