Fungibility is King

Bitcoin (along with every other crypto) is not fungible - in the future it is possible that governments or large institutions will refuse to accept "tainted" bitcoin that has passed through certain addresses or tumblers, meaning that certain bitcoin will be less valuable than other.

Fungibility is a feature of money which declares that any unit of the money is entirely indistinguishable from any other. Only with a mandatory private blockchain such as XMR is fungibility possible in a cryptocurrency, and this is the key feature that will make XMR the dominant blockchain.

At $6.7B, it is a steal. When people start to become aware of the importance of fungibility, demand will explode. Buy now before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw sold at 0.02992 and watched it finally break through the .03 walls causing me to FOMO back in at .0301
AND IT WAS A FAKE PUMP TOO
WELL PLAYED PAJEETS

We might actually moon though, hard to say.

why waste time on an expensive shitcoin that has run its course over a fresh, new coin?

Stability, reliability. You can be sure this coin isn't going to crash and will only go up over time.

>Monero
>shitcoin

Thanks just bought (unknown amount)

comfiest hold

I only hold XRP but I have alot of respect for XMR and I believe that XMR will be one of the last coins standing at the end of the cryptocalypse.

XMR is the coin all leading privacy-related cryptographic research is being applied to. New developments are Bulletproofs that reduce transaction fees by 80%, incoming hardware wallet support, and off-chain scaling solutions. XMR will be the breakout star of 2018 once people start seeing censored transactions from Coinbase or Shapeshift and realize how important fungibility is.

enough?

>tfw unsure whether I should invest a hundred bucks or so on a coin that will slowly but certainly 3x or 4x in a year (XMR), or try my luck on some new altcoin
>JFMSU

Considering I'm still pretty small on this I might just go for the safety.

No but it's comfy. Ideally you'd want at least 100+

Monero
Zcoin
Zencash

The holy trinity of privacy

How much CAN and DBC are you holding?

>expensive
be honest, do you almost exclusively buy coins in the $0-5 range?
I bet you'd rather pay $1 for a quarter than $5 for a $10 bill because it's cheaper, you fucking donkey brained retard

Wont be able to tell if BTC will be tainted when forked into BTC Private

You actually think governments will allow a privacy currency to be legal? You're out of your mind.

How would they ever know if it's private?

If I give you a $1000 in cash right now does the government know?

Gotta be able to buy it somehow.

The concept of a digital token that's illegal to own holding value for no reason other than people want it to fucks with my brain a bit though.

>Hey guise, these combinations of 1's and 0's are illegal
I mean, we already have DRM and Copyright bullshit preventing innovation, so why not right?

do you have a brain tumor?

a lot of cycles are concurrent. newer projects have higher volatility but it's not completely unpredictable. you should at least balance your "reliable" investments with early adoption.

you would not be in cryptocurrencies if you valued those things first. do you need a recommendation for serious, low risk investments?

SUMOKOIN

MONERO BUT BETTER AND 25M MC

chance of a lifetime. hurry before it hits kucoin from cryptopia jeezus why do we have to shill this gem

I'm not all in Monero so don't worry about that. But it is nice knowing ~33% of my gains are on lock, or as much as they can be in crypto.

Advice and suggestions are always welcome, though I may not heed them.

This. SUMOKOIN is where the next x100 is taking place. DYOR.

100x vs 10x next year

hmm i think i'll take E.HONDA.io

can't wait till ETH gets zk-snarks and makes monero obsolete

do you run your own node

When is the next hard fork?

Stop shilling Sumokoin this hard. I'm not buying because of you faggots.

Sumo is superior

>optional privacy
>fungibility

aiming for 100 here. currently at a bit under 40. Have some bch and btg left to sell, but even after that I'll be a bit short. Still not willing to sell off any btc for xmr, at least until the next real btc pump

STOP
TELLING
THE
NORMIES

I NEED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

poorfag here but I recently sold some shitcoins to buy one full shinny monero. did I do good???

You're gonna make it user. I believe in you

Monero will literally free the world

Best coin 2018.

some of us actually care man, we used to be poorfags

>muh conscience

I'd love to have 100 one day. I don't even have 10 yet :(
Though I'm getting close.

what gommet isn't going to tell vendors they can't accept privacy coins

answer this question with "but you can move to a shitty 3rd world country" and i'll listen

The King

all this fuck does is copy/paste and cost you money unless you HODL for a year

thanks for the cardano and dragonchain, pajeeteeka

You don't need vendors to accept privacy coins. XMR will enable atomic swaps that would allow you to cross-chain trade with any other coin for the duration of the transaction.

As an aside, in order to avoid this XMR has implemented view keys, which allow a user designated auditor (for example IRS) to unlock the entire transaction history, so the user can prove they are paying the right amount in taxes

Cuz some of us need the volume to actually use the shit as intended retard.