IOTA thread

DO we believe in it? Is it time to get tangled?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816
squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/
untangled.world/iota-founders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been HODLing since day 1

what? You haven't dropped your bags yet?

Just sold some to buy more EOS. Immediately regretting it.

Any other shitcoins like PRL being built on IOTA? Those are guaranteed moon missions

>the absolute state of german sau preiss iota fansoyboys
>yfw you realize that fucking german full mong hiphop spastis rap about iota
top kek

Only those are worthy who understand

fuk you and german mong
>IOTA will literally fuck your mom vagina through e-dildo with webcam and stream it for all the normies who will pay in IOTA

Their design is kind of fucked because if you reuse an address you have a high chance of getting your private key brute forced. There's tons of people complaining about losing their money because of it on reddit. I don't know if it will be possible to prevent people from thinking it's ok to use the same address twice

>Vitalik hates IOTA

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/

>MIT hates IOTA

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

>Dev's behave like children

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816

>Claim partnerships when they are just a customer

I have a partnership with Netflix under the same logic

squawker.org/technology/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech/

it's basically a smart contracts platform with proof-of-stake already implemented

who's winning depends on whether they make smart contracts work at efficiency of ETH, or money skelly makes ETH scalable first

their dev team is more impressive than ETH's imo, except of course for money skelly

untangled.world/iota-founders/

fuck reddit normies
>you can't reuse same address for quantum brute force reasons
>IOTA will likely auto-generate address in the future and attach itself to device interface itself.

>their dev team is more impressive than ETH's imo
Yeah, their team is so fucking impressive, that they have to hire new geniuses non fucking stop. How many mathematicians did they hire just the last week to fix their fucking tangle?

I dumped my IOTA for ITC.
The chinks are forcing this coin to go opensource which is better than a centralised IOTA

IOTA is literally one of not so original tech coins after BTC and ETH. 99% of rest is fucking garbage with copy paste - just look at your first top 20 - they're literally same shit

>twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/943521997862178816

well sonstebo is a lot more arrogant and more defensive of his IOTA than vitalik is of his ETH, but that's not necessarily bad for future prospects of the currency

Remember, DAG is the future.

Nice pick

ITC is my largest bag for 2018

I'm expecting RaiBlocks style gains

you clearly never been to fucking Norway or Scandinavia where people live literally x10 better than your average shitstater and still have all social/healthcare/education superbenefits.

too bad you can't say the same about swedistan anymore

yea we lost sweden
>rip

Damn. This looks sexy but I'm too poor to be throwing money around on exchanges

David Pls control yourself!

i've been to norway and it's beautiful but wat does that have to do with anything i said itt?