ITT: RLC

what about it, OP?

It's plummeting.

buy the dip, overcorrecting

Target eoy?

SHUT UP!

I'm accumulating. Jesus fuck.

Lost so much BNB trading for this hate myself

Wanted to sell at 4 to buy at 3 but had no ETH in my wallet for gas. AHH. Oh well still gr8 coin to have. expect 6 bucks by the end of feb.

accumulate ;)

Team is qualified as fuck, have a working product, patents, low token supply, and is rumored to partner with IBM soon. Skip the shitcoin you were going to buy and get on board, this is gonna take off.

I wish i had more money to buy rlc

don't steal my meme kid

Major FOMO when it got listed. Better buy in is like $2-3

>tfw FOMOd in the night before the binance news at $2

Feels breddy good

$150

Why is it bleeding so much? I'm too scared to look at my portfolio. I had 50/50 ENG RLC and they're both bleeding badly

It just went up over 100% since binance... how is that bleeding?

low volume

(Also it's not in my main buy zone yet. Which I'm not telling you faggots)

>Which I'm not telling you faggots

Dick

100% since Binance would be $4, which it is not right now. I'm still profiting a lot, but I'm expecting it to just go sideways for a while.

Are we all still waiting until may when the moon launch happens with the release of V2? Is it even worth to accumulate?

There are announcements about partnerships and some Dapps competition soon. Big moonshot in May, other moons depend on how much hype they can generate

I've been cucked over by coinbase and still waiting for my ETH transaction to go through. I have $600 in ETH, do you think it's a good time to transfer $200 into RLC or even more?

I know it's still undervalued but I worry about their lack of marketing which will allow them to be stomped out by SONM and GOLEM despite having superior technology and proof of concept. I just want to be rich friends

I put 50% into RLC. I'd say 1/3 is a smart move, but monitor closely how low this will go.

Short term, sure GOLEM and SONM will overshadow RLC. Long term, they're creating higher and higher expectations for their products. Imagine if they can't deliver to that hype. Could be bad.

Realistically how high do you see this going by Q3 of 2018? Some people rave about it mooning to $100-150 a token, I personally think maybe max out at all time high of $10-15

Jesus christ man, you are a brainlet? You unironically believe that this project will have less than a marketcap of 900m? LMAO

Just trying to get a feel for predictions. I have faith but not in volume explosion and big marketing outreach. Longer term market cap would be way higher

Been accumulating this as it dips. Will probably buy even more if it gets any cheaper. This is top 20 material, I'm fucking salivating over here

I think $50 EOY2018 is a realistic estimate

WIth $200 I'd only cashout with $335 so $125 profit at a %167 increase... Damn I need to go all in

comfy af

Wish I got in this early

I don't understand your calculations. If you buy now you'll be making at least 10x this year. By May 2019 your 200 will return you 5 digit profits.

Sorry, I'm a brainlet. Can you show me calculation of token percentage increase that would give you 5 digit profits

Shill me on what this coin is and what it does plz. Im about to drop a half a stack on this shit and dont want to get fucked.

iExec is a big-time sleeper. 5 PHDs and a team of super computing rockstars, a real company that was in stealth for years. Very much off the radar but soon to be running the majority of DAPPS and off-chain processing in the crypto space. They even do legacy processing. This framework is beyond Golem, Sonm or any other cloud-based blockchain out there (The competition is vaporware in comparison). The scientists on the iExec team already have numerous patents, countless research papers published over the last decade and code running in grid/supercomputing systems across the world. This is working infrastructure by a real company, and it does appear NASA is lurking around this team quite a lot recently. Partnerships are already rolling in and the moment iExec partners with an 'NASA' or such it will go parabolic. V1 is already out, V2 imminent. Token supply is low and there will be many many token use cases with staking and consensus mechanisms. Expect $35-60 by end of Q2 2018 and long-term potential well over $500. Buy up to $25 and hold considering long-term potential.

This guy gets it.

Prices will fall on low volume, and it is cryptos we're dealing with. 20% daily fluctuations are the norm. Also, it is the weekend, the middle of the night in the Western hemisphere, so people are going to be relaxing, not sitting behind a desk trading.

aight im shilled bro wish me luck.

Stop watching prices and check back in may