Obsidian Drama + Poopgate?

Lurking around in Discord, I see alot of people upset. I havent been following ODN much. Can anyone give me a rundown on whats going on? I heard someone mention that their new platform (Decentralized Exchange) Acronym is called Poop? What's going on? Was there a fight with Blackstone? Cause I dont see him on the core team list.

Please give me an honest response, no fudders plz. I'm holding some bags and I'd like to see the project succeed.

they released a newsletter that used PoOP as an acronym of Payments on Obsidian Platform. that started a whole lot of drama, including some of the team members lashing out at each other on discord. that caused the dip we are seeing now. i'm still holding because it's a temporary setback, but whatever. if you wanna dump i dont blame you

The guy who wrote that was a developer at Obsidian so i'm not surprised that he's autistic. If anything it's a good sign.

The tech is sound but the problem is that they don't have a good business team which is why this shit happens and which is why I dumped this coin a month ago.

That's understandable. I think they have a low circulating supply and a pretty cool concept that will be able to mooch off the success of Stratis ICOs later this year

The low circulating supply was why I bought in first but it's been pretty irrelevant because of their missteps.

Trust me and just dump your ODN into VEN.

I'm holding some VEN too. I'm looking forward to the decentralized exchange that will be built on ODN so I think it still has potential

Much of the FUD around Obsidian has stemmed from furious Dogecoiners who have had a vendetta for some time

Quick rundown:
Obsidian dev raped a dog
Dogecoin supporters attacked Obsidian base with fire weaponry

Thanks

so this is the last chance to buy it cheap right? Its a staking coin so it makes money just by holding.

website redesign is in the works as well. coming sometime in the next week according to blackstone

The fact you can stake it and its only 30 million market cap with 25 million coins in circulation and max 100 million looks absolutely insane. Why aren't people buying this? It could easily go to $20.

people like to fud it for whatever reason.

Quick Rundown
1. ODN was extremely popular before ICO in certain circles due to its huge potential
2. Most people thought it was just a messenger app and skipped the ICO; the smart money didn't
3. There was a huge campaign to FUD it after ICO in the hopes of pushing the price down below ICO prices to accumulate more. It failed
4. For some reason the FUD became a meme and it continued long after the ICO making this unappealing to most people but apparently very entertaining to the FUDers.
5. Nowadays every piece of drama or setback in the development gets amplified x100 thanks to the FUDers. ODN is still undervalued as fuck so I believe the FUD actually has a purpose again (accumulation) and it's not just a meme.

TLDR: project with huge potential but autistic team that is shit at marketing and internal communication. If you're a long-term holder, buy the dips cause it will get to 1 billion before 2018 ends.

you are deluded mate

smart money left last week at 18k sats
this is going down to 3k sats by tomorrow

Poop payments lmfao dogs hit coin

smart money here, can confirm.
sold at 15k and went into zcl at .011, which is working out splendidly

>calls himself smart money
>has a 4 figure portfolio

keep posting, You might convince some people and I might buy even more if the opportunity arises

Thanks for your service

Buy the dip and buy lambo EOY.

Thanks me l8r

because most people buy when everything is great and the price is high, that's why most of Veeky Forums will never make it.
You need to buy when everyone else is panicing, it's simple but requires some minimum amount of balls

I also feel bad for Blackstone, he seems like a genuine good guy, created a better website himself than the officiall odn's website

i never said i wasn't buying the dip LOL

sold zcl and went back int ODN below 8k sats lmAO bout to pull my sell walls now too

you confused a 4 with a 7

BTW ODN team are fudding themselves to make 100% swings off you tards. I just ride their bot for the free money.

>Can't into marketing
>Hire outside contractor (Tamico)
>They are even worse (muh rave, niggers en women lmao)
>Sagemark tries to take over the marketing aspect because despite being a whiny bitch he knows what is aesthetic and what is not
>Finally gets the green ligh
>Makes some mock ups that look fucking sick
>Things are looking up
>ODN pumps hard
>Newsletter is sent
>Payment on Obsidian Platform announced
>Acronym literally PoOP
>Pixl (some mod faggot or something? Idk) thinks it's funny, Discord loses their shit
>Sagemark is mad as hell and is literally fudding his own coin to investors on Discord (very professional)
>Blackstone also venting on Discord
>New website focuses way too much on being an incubator for new projects than it does OSM & ODN
>Blackstone mad because he is working his ass off and is actually putting out good work, which is now being pushed to the background by the retarded higher up(s)
>Some guy named "Pete" is CEO and has the keys to the website and was also the one that came up with PoOP
>Pete is MIA
>Blackstone mad
>Sagemark mad
>Pixl's feefee's hurt because the Discord hates him now
>Discord can't dump their coins because volume is too low
Seriously, this is a fucking shitshow. Got out @ $1.40. I still believe in OSM & Blackstone, but I'm not coming back until they fix their fucking shit. Very unprofessional. Sagemark even admitted to ODN being 3 seperate teams pretending to be one.

who the fuck is this pete guy and why is he a ceo? what does he even do?
why isn't blackstone in charge of everything?
who hold the keys to the team's coins?

I have no clue dude. As for the coins, I think they're locked. Apparently Blackstone and Sagemark are paying for things out of pocket atm and will be compensated later. Why a company with millions in the bank would ever do this is beyond me. It's such a huge risk factor for both parties involved.