URGENT: GET OUT OF STELLAR

Blackwallet was compromised. Currently everyone that logins into Blackwallet will automatically lose all his balance.
About 1B USD worth of Stellar coins are on their way to Bittrex to get dumped.

THIS IS NOT FUD. DO NOT USE BLACKWALLET. GET OUT OF STELLAR.

Official post by wallet host:
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7q9g31/statement_blackwallet_hacks_update/

Hacker wallet:
stellarchain.io/address/GBH4TZYZ4IRCPO44CBOLFUHULU2WGALXTAVESQA6432MBJMABBB4GIYI

Other urls found in this thread:

level1telegram.chat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit.

is leaving your coins on an exchange a bad idea?

DNS only fucks people who didn't pay attention and logged into their accounts.

I just bought some. How fucked am I?

hmm, nice buying opportunity

can't bittrex just lock the account that has the address?

Just bought 100k.

Bittrex has been contacted about it, it's a matter of how swift they react to such things though, which is questionable.

if they were made aware fast enough. otherwise he could have already dumped them, bought xmr and cashed out if his limits were high enough

So this dumb fuck hacker sends funds to an exchange wallet so the exchange can freeze and reverse the funds. Brilliant.

>exchange can freeze and reverse the funds
yeah thats gonna happen LMAO
cope harder

Guess its time to buy

what are the chances stellar would do something like freeze his xlm if he had just left them in his own stellar wallet? genuinely curious

if Stellar is likely to freeze the account then his best move would have been to dump them asap for monero. I don't know if xlm is on changelly/shapeshift so his options to dump are limited. I would have picked binance lol

if stellar could freeze any wallet then I'm selling my bags

It's not a billion dollars worth of XLM you fucking retards. That's Bittrex's common wallet. The neckbeard stole about 400k worth.

WILL THIS MAKE PRICE GO UP OR DOWN LNAO

In any case XLM is dumping so who cares.

anyone who was in steller is a retard anyways. come learn about good underpriced coins

level1telegram.chat

Up,
More coins = more money

came to post this.

dev team being able/willing to freeze wallet is so much worse than a hacker dumping coins

of course im not dumb enough to be holding XLM anyway, so whatever

If this actually happens, would it be worth it to buy XLMs or will it be forever fucked?

yeah holding a chinese internet coin is real brilliant. good luck timing the exit crash.

ETH is more likely to get fucked

>mfw guy sells his entire stack at half the current price

Trips of truth confirm cold blooded superhacker BTFO numale faggotcoin

Better to keep it and slowly blast their asses a few times over with your stack. When the chart is looking extra weak :^)

By then Bittrex would’ve already frozen their wallets. I bet the dump will come soon and hard

>its a scam
>its a six year long exit scam
>pulled off by original bitcoin and ethereum developers that have all the money they could even fucking need
stay poor

>bittrex is going to go out of their way to appease a bunch of faggots
keep repeating it and it might happen

you scared me for a second there until I saw a pajeet link