How much time do you guys think we have left?

>how much time do you guys think we have left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmtUuosWe4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Years.

Years. ~3 before crippling regs. But by then decentralized exchanges will be popping. 10 years before widespread mass adoption.

I'd say about 2 years and 3 the absolute maximum.

3 years

youtube.com/watch?v=gmtUuosWe4Q

we only have around 2 and half more months left.

none. will be a bear market for the next 3-4 months, then it will all collapse. if you havent made it yet, you arent going to.

objectively correct.

The clocks have no hands

jesus fuck he's right, that man knows what he's talking about

lol no. there are millions of opportunities in life.
you being part of a fucking bull market is just one of them. it doesn't fucking matter in the end.

also, that kind of mentality is a loser mentality. FOMO will get you nowhere

we've run out of time user

worlds gonna end soon user

you think trumps gonna go quietly when the charges come down? you think that missile warning was an accident? fuck crypto, im stocking up on ammo and rice

If crypto doen't get more adoption this year, then it will die.

of course there will be more adoption. but no, we are still in early stages. it will be 10+ years before DLT is commonplace.

this is a remarkable opportunity. its as if you could invest directly in internet protocol even before the dot com boom/bubble.

three months

Two more booms. One for the dull wall street boomer retards finally getting in and one for the masses greedy and dumb enough to buy the bags from wall street. Probably two to three years or 10 billion total market cap in crypto. Whichever comes first. Will start taking profits after the next boom.

Then we'll have yet another recession that'll be blamed on crypto and the regulators will have a field day, blaming everyone else but their own masters. I'll prepare in advance by investing in tangible assets.

>spent 10 minutes listening to someone FOMO
Give me those minutes back you thief.

6 weeks tops.

Every day I wake up to see another 100$ from my initial investment gone.

By this rate I'll kill myself in 5 days

>10 billion market cap in crypto
>we are currently at 723.2 Billion

??????????????

>fomo
He was right tho, video was late november and shit already got expensive
I laughed at the “even if you held crap you’ll profit” comment, seeing shit like verge/tron do its think makes that so apparent

>you have four months before things go parabolic
>I base all this, of course, on absolutely nothing

if things like chainlink and doge coin are worth billions then ya, we're near the top. Doge coin and chainlink were created as metrics to gauge market stupidity. Once the bottom of the barrel started getting pumped, well, the top was in.

Doing some sentimental analysis, OP? People thought 2017 was a boom, I say 2018 is where we will see mainstream uptake.

There's more exchanges coming out which are adopting Fiat for crypto payouts and regulations are coming in which will bring stability in more parts of the world. In countries which are B.R.I.C.S - the emerging markets - there is crypto to be exchanged.

Prices will fall in the medium term, but with the adoption, it will only become easier to make money.

A few days at best

That's not how it works bud, we're not buying stock.

This. A billion times this. The blizzard is upon us.

Newfags can't into 1 month old Veeky Forums memes.