Poorfolio general

Get in here and r8, h8, or masturb8

P sure I'm not gonna make it. Rip me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should prolly just kms

good picks bud, you'll be fine. idk about the vapourware ADA, bu definitely don't sell your req and xlm for a while. pick up some link when you can

pfr should be able to get you some more starting funds

COSS 2x [AT LEAST] tomorrow is a no brainer just to get you something.

Rate boys

Was just using ADA to practice day trading. Learned I'm retarded from that little adventure

Sadly PFR and REQ are probably my two 2018 HODLs, at least for now. I want to use them for building a trading stack, but I believe in them too

Why hold LTC?

was trying to accumulate 10k+ req, but it rose too quick...

Been in cold storage for awhile idk why I don't just trade it

My brother gave me the Cripple coin for Christmas.

Oh that's cool. Should be able to make some dope gains with that stack

What do you think? I want to get rid of link and ICN. They're almost back to where I bought them months ago.

lol yea definitely sell your link. you don't deserve to make it.

sell your fucking ark instead. its a shit coin.

its got relatively stable USD growth AND 10% coin interest tho senpai

Rate mine pls. Went down from 15.5k to here. Breaks my heart. Planning to Short my ENG and RLC to pad my SPHTX the next time they moon

I wish everything would moon so I could dump it all into more POLL. How retarded am I?

This except 10x in a few months

Rate me and be ruthless. Also have 500 TAU, 2000 DBC and 3000 CAP. I know I'm diversified as fuck but tell me something i don't know
>all have at least a chance of 2x+

RLC will make you the first 100k.

CAPP

I want to believe, user. I sold off my entire REQ stack days before RLC hit Binance

Youll make it. Strong hands, brother

>all shitcoins
1.5/10

i've missed every sell opportunity given to me...help

One of these coins you have will make it. Focus on like 3-4 to make good gainz or stay poor with +1000$

bump
ur keeping up w too many coins idek where to start, u need 3 coins 500 in each that are all moon missions. or better yet all in on pfr, icx, or xrb
also
>owning both ven and wtc

I'll probably get ass fucked by the meme

get fucked anons

>$3 portfolio

Kek

When am I going to be a millionaire Veeky Forums?

Vaporware, Lol I will feed off your tears as you cry to mommy when ADA takes over.

I see many people with the delta portfolio. Is it possible to import all my transactions from binance or do i need to do it manually

$10 soon boys

Manually

I'm on a percocet if someone can honestly give me a semi detailed rundown of my shit I'll throw them a VEN

So much potentially mooning coins... PFR, TRST etc... dunno what to do.

Go into PFR

Is there any mobile application that has the automatic option

Poor fag report in

At what price did you enter payfair

Started with 15 dollars what do I do now

Feeling P comfy. looking forward to running an escrow node

no

why the fuck would you connect your exchange w any third party application ur asking to be scammed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wondering what I should do once my XLM and ADA recover. Dump them into REQ/PFR? Or chase a moon mission to build a swing trade stack?

It's 3 BITCOINS. He's hardly a poorfag. At least by my standards. I only trade 10% of my networth at the most

you aren't connecting anything. You just download all your trades from binance in a file and you can use that file to import your trades

bituniverse, but i prefer delta.

think investing in REQ right now is fine bought 40k myself just now as it's quite low.

Smart move user, Monday we should hear more about mainnet, it'll boost the price for sure. four weeks without the bi-weekly update has shown clearly on the chart.

Need some mooning by end if Feb to get bigger balance to all in some missions this yr. Sold req for 10k coinmetro ico, just there to see what could have been. Balance is about right though. Wanna get more LINK.

You do realise that isn't the price of coss right now right?

Started with 1.2k about 4 weeks ago and have put 800 in over the last couple of days.

What are my next steps? Am I at least out of normie tier?

what makes delta better

You need to 2x that to be in NEET tier. 5 figure minimum.

Chad tier is 6 figures and no sweat watching 30k price fluctuations every 5 minutes.

We make money even in bear market.

discord dot gg/6BAAvpM