Is this worth buying?

I see it shilled and now its like 3x. Wtf is Nimfa

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

told you biztards this coin is about to moon

get in now before it's too late... price is about to double again

I don't know but I've been watching it go up from 6 to 10 in the past few hours. I just don't like etherdelta

I used to be the same way. "ED yucky ew"
Not anymore, that's where gems are born. Yeah it might not be user friendly but you get over that when then coin does 10x in a week lol

Ahh fuck it went up even more. If I fomo in will I have to wait 6 hours for etherdelta?

It takes like 5 minutes to buy a coin when ED is working at the right speed. Never had to wait that long

Holy hell, what happened to the sell walls at 50/60?

This shit's about to fucking explode.

no my friend just bought some in 5 mins

exactly... the price is about to quadruple tonight... GET IN NOW BIZ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.. LAST WARNING

Volume increasing

No shit, those orders were at 40 this morning.

Shilled this a week ago but nobody listened. Get in now while you still can, I went all in already.

im already 4x up my money. Get in while its hot boys. I see this nimfa being a staple in crypto trading for some time to come.

Set your gas price high and it won't take forever. There's a site, ethergasstation or something, that has suggested gas prices, 60 gwei should be more than enough. Etherdelta is hard to use but it keeps the normies out.

4 highscool students as a team... lol

High-functioning autism knows no age boundaries.

The fact that their site is more functional than 99% of these platforms out there says something.

As if that matters... genius knows no age limit

fyi they aren't highschool students they all have degrees but keep fuding while the price is about to quadruple

It's a bunch of kids, I think they were slavs, promising to give people free loans.

Yeah, totally gonna work.

I bought in when it was only 0.85cAUD, then sold at 10.50 AUD. I just wish id put more than a few hundred in.
I also bought DNA at 7c and sold at 24.
Ufr at 22c sold at 60c
Utk at 25c sold at 75c
Lend at 3c sold at 6

Etc.

I love this place, but I could have made so much more if I'd held longer.

Oh well, got in TAU at 33c and Req at 16c.

The next wall is at 9, a literal 10x from the current price.

We're gonna be rich.

tron has no product and is worth 6 bill

please sit down

>Guys some other coin went up, gamble your money on the fact that this shitcoin will rise too!
Kill yourself pajeet

tfw when i bought this shit like 5 days ago at 67 and it went down to 10 2 days later and now im barely just above break even

this kids mad he's missed out on the rocket so far... kill urself pencil neck faggot

This kid's mad his attempts at shilling his bags of shitcoin away isn't working... kill "yourself" pencil neck pajeet faggot

does it have plans on getting on any other exchanges

actually it has worked lol ur mad

keep helping me make money by keeping this thread poppin

You know you've won when the best thing the other faggot can come up with is "ur mad"

Enjoy your bags kid.

You're right.I decided to figure it out and made a ether wallet.

When I enter it on etherdelta it's not showing my balance, I assume that my gas price is too low and it'll show later?

The coin is at 0.001 lol

yes IDEX short term

Threw $600 on NIMFA on the offchance it hits. Glad I did it.

you won't regret it ... look at the order books its about to quadruple

this is the perfect time to buy

yes if you use little gwei it'll take a while. I used 10 gwei and it took about 45 minutes

thank you

Damn it's already at $10?? I'm about to fomo my XRB bags before this hits $50

Its way above 10 lol

im telling you guys man.... it's fucking mooning right now this is the last chance... it might hit $30 OR $40 tonight

Afraid to go to bed a miss the moon mission.

crazy

CMC says 10.67??

its at 0.015

Well it's trading for 0.0010 ETH and next order is 0.0015 whatever that is in $.

Fuck my life

Honestly, I was skeptical but went for it. Smiling now...It will go up.

This is one of those rare moon missions where everything is greenlit.

Thank god idiots can't figure out ED.

WE HERE BOYZ

What’s next?

TO ALL THE FAGGOTS THAT DIDNT LISTEN TO ME LAST WEEK, I ALREADY 7X MY MONEY LOOK WHO’S LAUGHING NOW

exactly

biztards calling this a scam don't like money

150 or so left at 0.015 then its skyward bound?

Leaving earth's orbit as we speak, destination unknown.

We're going to .01, maybe higher. Strap in.

we are already at .01 ... currently low volume at .015

might hit .02 tonight

whatever it’s worth it’s worth three times that. Basically your always buying at a discount no matter what and it’s legit. Where can I sell mine, like quick?

Meant .1. It's 3am here.

bro if it hits .1 ROFL ill jizz my pants but it's possible

Just bought in at .001. Hopefully Titan bound

Wait. My buy order is not getting filled. People buying at higher prices. FOMOing hard. I don't want to miss this ship. ED sucks!!!

Orders don't automatically fill on ED. You have to buy into someones order.

THIS

no one will sell you their coins in a bull market

hence why the sell orders are so thin... no one wants to sell their nimfa's right now

We need some good nimfa memes to shill normies to buy this when the time comes

Decided to throw a couple hundred at this because of Veeky Forums. Bought at .001. First time using ED. Didnt leave any ether in the wallet so i'm gonna have to buy some more ether to get this to my wallet.....hopefully this moon mission is still going on in a few days

FUCK ETHERDELTA PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do people list that they want to buy something at the price that it is already offered for? Don't you need to pay the gas then or something? Never tried

Going to start pumping them out when i get to my main computer

Gotta pay gas for ether from your wallet to smart contract and to withdraw the ether back to your wallet. Also, if you wanna cancel a sell order

Okay. I am gonna directly buy the sell order. Don't care how much gas it needs. I want some Nimfaaaaa

20 gas will be like 6 bucks and takes maybe 5-10 minutes at least when i did it

I did it at 90 gas and took me 20 mins

has anyone actually used the platform or are we just buying cuz low cap?

i did 5-7 gas and got 5 minutes but that was b4 pump

I did just at the start of the pump do i guess we're all correct

perhaps

Yeah it has been used. Working prototype + low mcap = comfy

People have actually used the platform and successfully gotten their loan. The devs are actively improving on it everyday and listen to community input.

my only regret is not putting all of my money on it. i knew i should have, i KNEW it. and i didn't. because i'm a pussy. i knew it with prl, hat, sumo, itns. next time Veeky Forums..... next time.... i'm going all in.

Got my Nimfas @ 20$. Not selling till it reaches it deserved value of 1000$. People who are selling it this cheap are stupid af except the one who sold me. Thanks biz

FUUUUUUUUUUCK I FUCKING MISSED OUT ITS TOO LATE I WILL NEVER BE FUCKING RICH AAAAAAH
AND MY ORDER ISNT EVEN PROCESSING YET

I THOUGHT OF BUYING YESTERDAY BUT THOUGHT IT PROBABLY WOULD TAKE A MONTH BEFORE IT GOT TRACTION I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

WHY IS MY FUCKING ORDER NOT UP YET WHAT THE FUCK

Don't put a buy order. Increase the gas price. Also, buy @ little higher price since the lower price sell order must already be under the transaction. Good luck

My gas is already at 10 gwei, isn’t that much?

It's enough. Buy the next sell order

Where the fuck did this guy come from

ACCUMULATION PERIOD. BUY NOW BEFORE THE NEXT MOON. ITS ON SALE GUYS

how many NIMFA for a gf like this?

Thank goodness it dipped, now I can accumulate. I just hope it won’t go sideways from now on

The discord pump group where everyone makes money. Some more some less but everyone makes it,,!

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2