I strongly believe Zencash is the most undervalued privacy coin out right now. Its worldwide community growth...

I strongly believe Zencash is the most undervalued privacy coin out right now. Its worldwide community growth, top notch development team, and their partnership with a world class organization like IOHK is adding a lot of support to the project yet the price hasn't reacted that much yet. When they have openbazaar integration imagine that I can post a listing, message a person, and exchange money all in-band. This will revolutionize work, commerce, and society as its unfuckwithable. 6000+ secure nodes make this one of the most resilient blockchains out there. You're a fool to not be holding some and betting against Teeka, he knew this coin was a gem back when he met the developers and shilled it in the October Palm Beach report. Zencash is one of the only coins that can hope to compete with Monero because its more than just money -- it's a PLATFORM made with ZKsnarks and DAGs to reclaim your privacy.

Wow, a non low effort post. On Veeky Forums?!

shut up accumulating

I been taking my time to do research on privacy coins after seeing the Verge rocket and thought I'd like to share my top pick.

I'll look into it shortly. I really like Monero though, I almost hope this is not actually a competitor.

Thanks just bought 100k

>DAGs
It is not made with DAG tech yet, that is a work in progress.

hell it should be worth more than Cardano anyway..

teeka just created an ARMY of Cardano bagholders with his "buy up to .90" price

l o l he is a fraud

but this coinz the sheet

Also, any descendant of ZeroCoin's trusted setup, which this is, is shit - because the original trusted set up cannot be trusted to be uncomprimised, as evidenced by ZeroCoin's inflation scam.

Verge is better this doesn't even use Tor anonminity for a start, ZEN is a fork with little progress, XVG has been in development for years, don't fall for this scam Veeky Forums

Price predictions?

Also, anyone else have enough for a secure node but too lazy/dumb to set them up? I'm losing out on ZEN and my position is growing smaller than inflation because of it, but fuck man it's complicated as shit.

Tor is just IP blocking, governments can track Tor very easily so it's not private at all. What Zencash is doing is full end-to-end encryption, which is impossible to track and is privacy at its fullest. Do a Google search and you'll knlw I'm not lying.

Btw. Verge is a fork of doge coin. Look at the whitepaper.

-VB

I set up some secure nodes a while ago, payments have just started coming in. Once you've done it a couple times, it's routine and sorta fun. It's just copy and pasting terminal commands from a guide website. You need to rent some VPSs and have your own domain name but that's not as hard as it seems.

Confirmed scam. Don't buy

Yeah, until bitcoin private steps in and you get wrecked. Get ZCL while it’s $200. If not then you’ll soon regret.

ZCL/BTCP is only doing transactions. Zencash already does that and with twice the size team places a heavy R&D focus on messages, media, and web traffic.

how is it a confirmed scam?

That's bait.

yea. Ive been holding a fat bag of 14 zen for a few week. I expected it to moon already but i feel like doubling down and taking out a small loan to get more. I feel like this is and easy 3x with minimal risk. what do you think of saga, sumo, or cloak?

Good on you man. But I'm probably bottom 5-10% of tech inclination for crypto. Never used Linux etc.