COSS: Get in Here!

UI Revamp at 5AM EST
twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/952171484893646849

Allowing new registrations...this is kind of a big deal with a big chunk of other exchanges restricting new users or only allowing them through unspecified windows

4 Coin Listings tomorrow: CAN [CanYa], VEZT [VZT], Nitro [NOX], and LA Token [LA]. The first 3 have promos going along with them as well.

Rank #149 on CMC. MC is at $175mil and circulating COSS coins ~63mil. Crazy room for growth.

50% of exchange fees given back to coin holders once a week.

This is the ground stage friends. $3 will be a distant past once the UI revamp goes live and even if people dump their coins, I don't imagine the price staying down for long. KCS started at $2 and skyrockted to the price it is now...FAST. With the lack of exchanges allowing new registrations, COSS will definitely see increased volume in the coming weeks.

#gains

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/4AG6RAMU99
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank Kek ready for this

Let's go COSSmonauts.
The time has come.
The interstellar train is leaving the station.

>circulating COSS coins ~63mil
Actual circulating is closer to 98M. Coinmarketcap is just shit.

Thanks for heads up on that user. Still under 100mil makes me happy.

did this shit exchange enable withdraws in anything other than LTC (with fucked up prices since they know you are stuck unless you go through them since there are no ETH or ERC-20 withdrawals)?

I just signed up for Coss... If i dont do lvl do does that mean i can't withdraw??

Looks like just BTC for now

My mistake, thats with just basic verification.

Seriously thinking of just accumulating this and KCS til I have enough to live off the income. I have a loooonnnnng way to go (169 KCS bought at 1.83 and 167 COSS bought at 2.03)

If anyone wants to register with a referral, go ahead:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/N8VAY8RWY7

My dumbass was unaware what KCS was initially so instead of dumping $500 when they first listed it, I bought BNTY instead.

>kill me plz

They can't even verify my fucking phone!!! Every shitty exchange I have ever used was able to, but not them!! Where's the sms?!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUCK

I won't transfer shit, until I can use 2fa.

Ouch. Yeah, man, I got lucky with KCS since I had no idea what it was. I was just looking to dump my poorfag wagecuck paycheck into something. Saw KCS, read the whitepaper and jumped all over it.

This shit doesn't even load. Crypto exchanges are a joke.

Not making same mistake twice. COSS is perfectly usable in present state so the UI revamp will just send it soaring. Plus there are the usual pairings Ive seen from the other big players. Hopefully people utilize this exchange as a good landing for post-ICO stage.

>tfw you bought KCS at 3.50
>tfw you bought COSS at .36

What is the cheapest way to transfer funds from Binance to Coss? They don't have GAS.

ARK

Right on. I have faith that COSS will be very successful. We're gonna make it... just might take a while

Any price predictions end of day tomorrow? I think 4-5 is in the bag.

My LTC transfer has taken over an hour now
Correct address
LTC tracker has 6+ confirmed.
Coss says it can take between 3-6 hours. Is this normal?

You can withdraw, regardless of what it currently says on the site. KYC isn't mandatory until the FIAT gateway goes live.

Its likely going to dump. The updated UI is not going to be completely finished and the trading engine is still the same.

Yes, they have extra layers of security for non-ERC20 tokens. Takes a bit longer than usual.

For the future, ETH is much faster (~10 minutes) and has actual trading pairs. LTC you have to convert to BTC or ETH which burns you in fees.

New UI is finished, in that it's a good equivalent to every other exchange. They ARE planning on upgrading next month, adding features that to my knowledge no other exchange has. But I wouldn't call it unfinished.

I understand this but again with any momentum from this fresh look and new coins PLUS accepting registrations, I'm thinking even with a dump it's very unlikely were less than $4 thus time tomorrow night

My LTC took about 90 minutes as well. There might be increased volune on the exchange itself with maintenance happening in about an hour.

Had some LTC to spare, so I thought might aswell try.

Allowing registrations is huge positive here. People want to get in.

How do I invest? Can I put five dollars from my credit card into this? I have no coins and I must invest.

Send me your credit card info and I'll walk you through the rest of the way.

I've only got 2,300 COSS which is kind of low, but if that exchange gets as big as Binance then I'll be making $1,000 a week in passive income

Wtf

Welcome to Etherdelta. Fatfinger buy a single token for a full ETH and you make everyone overnight billionaires.

Exactly. Many people on this board don't realize how big that is as we've all been registered before this massive infux of new money.

Yeah, mine glitched out yesterday for a few seconds it said, $20.19. I got real fuckin happy for a few seconds

download google authenticator why the fuck would you use SMS 2FA? shits weak as fuck

i've had no problem with authenticator app 2FA on COSS

nah a dump is unlikely here

exchange tokens are literal fucking gold for whatever reason, and this one more so if volume picks up due to the permanent 50% dividends. it's a built-in incentive to accumulate and hold, which will naturally throttle supply causing upward price movement at all times

i'm not saying COSS is 100% sure bet but *IF* there's even a hint of good news or increased trading volume it has the potential to go up 1000% overnight, literally could see $15-20+ COSS in a very short time.

I think people will hold post UI launch, we'll see $4-5 COSS tomorrow

Will be staying up in case there is a dump for dip buying opportunity. Holding for now.

>dump is unlikely
already down to $2.50
lol
not that i don't believe in coss
i'm not touching mine until march at the earliest

almost everything dipped ~10% tonight, I don't think its an indication of a dump

but ya i agree, not selling any of mine either way anytime soon

1 hour until downtime, 5 hours expected for maintenance. Plenty of time for a nap.

awoo~

A few of us dumped for half the day. Managed to keep it above 190k. Anyone still in should get out in the next 4 minutes. Rebuy in the morning. Good luck.

got 2k coss is that enough to make me rich?

Assuming COSS gets to be as popular as Binance, you'll be making about $500 a week on passive income

Price jumped to $67 guessing someone fucked up

My blockfolio showed the same thing, I almost had a heart attack, that'd be more money in a day than I can make in 4 years

I fucking thought I made it

damn that'd be nice

They don't let you use 2fa until you verify your phone via sms pin code.

Now let's all cry for the poor normie that bought coss @ 60$.
And that is why we keep ED for the more experienced users

'magine?

Going to Moon today confirmed

Actually now that I think about it it'll probably be less. From what I remember transaction fees decrease based on the volume traded on an account and the volume traded by the people you referred. Returns might be less than you think.

ah ok my bad for spazzing out then

i signed up right when coss first launched and must have gotten that pin instantly, definitely didn't have to wait to set up 2fa

Time for the long wait, take your bets. Immediate dump or immediate pump?

Coss whale bro, here. If you haven't signed up yet, please use my code. You'd be saving me a fortune in fees:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/4AG6RAMU99

Nobody is going to use that shitty exchange except you shilling coss holders.

Right now yeah, don't see why not in future.

>The discord pump group that is unstoppable.

discord dot gg/6BAAvpM

transfer to metamask then to coss, you can set your gas however high as you want

doesnt work that way, you get coss holders always get 50% of the fees

Only if you account for trading fees. If they implement fiat to crypto it will be much more because the fees of that are shared aswell

COSS HEIL!