DBC Logo UPDATED

HOWS THE BRAINLET GANG GOING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahaha... ah... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least we're all having fun together while our wealth bleeds.

Please don’t bully.

Comfy since like 8 cents friend

AHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same here, hands of iron. I know this coin will rebound.

What's with this irrational blind trust in some unknown chinks? Can you explain?

About as good as the rest of the market I guess.

How are you?

You gotta trust someone.

Haha stay delusional you fags are like the stinky linkies of nu/biz/. Enjoy your bags faggots hahahaha

going strong brah this shit will recover

It will rebound bros it may take a few months, but you'll recover

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BRAINLET FAGGOTS

MONTHS?

Yea it's still overpriced, on 2 shit exchanges, and not marketed well at all. Needs a working website too. It can't reach a decent marketcap this way.

lol

"Hey guys let me make a thread to tell you how this coin I'm not interested in is such a shitcoin"
Don't worry guys, you will be able to get in before take off

I bought it a 7 cents. Sold half when it began dipping and used all the profit to buy the dip around 30 cents, when I didn't think it would drop further. I've kept accumulating for the past days while it's been bleeding.

Beginning to think I am just retarded?

Such a scam.my brother just got into crypto and he bought DBC and canya. Got anally anihilated

You just be a new fag- you remember when link crashed from 50 cent to 16/18 cent and stayed there for a good month... now look at it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BUYING CHINK SHITCOIN WITH SHITTY CONCEPT AND STUPID LOGO

Some missions take time to prepare

THE WEBsITE WORKS NOW WHY HASN"T THIS MOONED?

Fuck this shitcoin

I told you retards to sell this shit coin weeks ago because it has no use and is literally just buzzwords thrown together.

I was told I'm wrong and that "I work in the field, bro!!!!"...

How's that working out for you?

you really think you're smarter than chinks that have won a chink competition and originate from a company that partnered with tech giants?
fucking retard, you base the legitness of a project on its performance on a overmanipulated market AFTER 2 WEEKS

kys

Inevitable moon after the 17th, NEO conference on the 31st, anyone who sells before it inevitably hits 1$ is retarded and deserves to lose every penny.

No I don't, you're projecting

However you bought in because it was shilled a certain way. You're a moron. This coin is overvalued significantly

I almost bought it at $0.6.... always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says is true.

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THIS FUCKING COIN DOES IVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES AND YOU RETARDS BUY THIS FUCKING MEME SHIT FUCKING SIACOIN WITH AI ATTACHED

Now, to recoup your losses, I shall point you to a real AI project whose ICO starts in 2 days: www.matrixchain.io

Based on the contracts I know they have there is 0% chance they are not top 15 by the end of 2018

You're welcome

Learn to shill faggot, you don't shill a coin that is in ICO-stage. You do it afterwards to maximize your profits.

No ICO really needs a blockchain or a coin to work.

By coin I mean project
Literally nobody knows what DBC aims to do
>implying I haven't already got my allocation

Can will moon to 5000 once it floors at 1600, but DBC? that shits gonna sink to 1500-1200

BRAINGANGGANG FOODPOSTER HERE

SORRY GUIZE, YOU GOT SCAMMED

I fucking hope it does. Would like to reach 10k DBC before it levels out. Could market buy around 7k now. PLEASE DROP

Haven't heard the news?

What news? That it's going down to 0.15?

shitposting on biz INSTEAD OF READING THE FUCKING NEWS. You base your "shitcoin" argument on what? Do you know the team and their contracts? No. How big are your investments? I bet they are under 100k.
Kids these days are pathetic. You really come here and cry about your ~10k investment?
Stay poor somewhere else faggot!

So no news? Ok

bought at .14

feeling worried

same bought at 160 eth, had my finger on the trigger at 500, should have pulled it.

Just in case anybody is genuinely thinking about selling, this is a fud thread. Not a single cogent argument against dbc has been made. No one actually doubts that this coin will reach $1 or more. The posters in these threads want to steal your bags because they are greedy and want to humiliate and bully you into submission. Do not let them. Many of these morons literally sold today before or midway through the pump and spent the entire day fudding hoping dbc would drop down so they could buy in again. That is the calibre of people we are dealing with. Don't give in to these retards.

Oh it will reach $1 alright. It will just take months to do so. Meanwhile, coins like XLM will moon 4-10x

Don't worry, wait a few years for this to hit $1. Meanwhile I invest in actual moon missions.

XLM has been bleeding for weeks retard

>bought back in at 2000 because I thought that was the dip

No working product chinkcoin, Founders can't even explain clearly what the project is about to investors during presentation. Keep holding those bags, brainlet.

>tfw want to buy this dip but all my money is in bank-transfer limbo until next saturday

>everything crashes -25% and begins recovering
>dbc crashes -75% and keeps crashing

Hey big time investing guru, let us see your bags?

I sold this shit at 0.63 and soon buying again

Dropped my brains at 0.000509ETH, feels good man.

It's at 0.20
Should I buy in now?

Nope, it'll prob go down even more.

i just made this post because the other day i had an idea to make an image of wojaks on red candles, and i saw some other dbc thread earlier today and thought id just use that image. Dont care much for dbc going up or down

and its at 0.25

i still believe in the gang