Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/952454175589220352
thorcalculator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH SHIT NIGGA

COCA COLA KID WAS RIGHT

this partnership is huge

>twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/952454175589220352
VeChain Work with National Level Government Body State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via exclusive partnership with National Research Consulting Center.

HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>happening

Walton boys BTFU

HOLY¨FUCK MY SECOND MOON TONIGHT

I SOLD APPC AND BOUGHT VEN YESSSS

OHHHHHH FUCKKK GIVE ME MY LAMBOS MOTHERFUCKER

YESSS

how high's this thing gonna go now

TO THE MOOOOOONNNNNN

Appc hardly mooned...

China has 300 Million smokers. They mostly smoke tobacco provided by this organization. Do the math.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

pboc's gotta be fucking true now. we're all gonna make it

35% in 10 hours is a fucking mooon to me man, I had 50% of my whole portfolio on appc

Koka Kola Kid has 5/5 trackrecord now. If PBOC is his 6/6... 50$ EASILY. In this hype market might evensee 100$

tfw VEN and ICX are comfiest holds

SELL SELL SELL THE NEWS FUCKING SELL THE NEWS

meant to be a reply to shaky hands, sorry

>VeChain will be providing proof of origin and anti-counterfeit technology to track Chinese produced tobacco products throughout the entire supply chain. This partnership came into place as China announced a crackdown on smuggled counterfeit cigarettes.

>VEN puts out news
>goes down 11%

T-Thanks whales

fellow brother

ANyone who sells below $12 is a fucking idiot

it's called buying the rumor, they did, why didn't you desu?

BLASTED THOSE WALLS

today is my birthday I got drunk, just crashed my car, got home and now I'm rich

srlsy wtf?

Feels good boys

Impressive, very nice.

THIS IS WHY VEN WILL BE WORTH 100$ IN MARCH. THE SHITHUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS JUST KEEP COMING IN.

nice smoke em if you got em

What are your guys plans for the end of month and ICX. If it hits 20 I might dump half my bags into more ven.

Post it on plebbit.

I bought at ath....lol

I knew better....hahahahahahaaaaa!

just sold all my ven. i can't condone the use of tobacco.

Lol @ any pajeets who haven't been stocking up on VEN for weeks.

Literally a 30-50 BILLION market cap coin EOY right in front of your fucking curry eyes.

It's only just beginning user, hodl please dear god just hodl

you'll be all gud my mate

why isn't this rocket taking off

i hate trying to time the market with icon, i think im just going to hodl

want to hold for 1yr for tax purposes as well

everyones dumping wtf are people on about

I hope so....

Gonna wait to see what mainnet does, most likely I'll try and sell half at top and move into ven for a bit.

100x from here this year

It's already mooned, get ready for another week of slow bleeding out.

Normies don't know about it yet.

not everyone knows yet

swing trading because of gigantic sellwalls. easy +5% of VEN every time it swings.

Is this a moon or HODL?

Happy b-day!
Drive safe

it maybe $50 without PBOC

PBOC makes this coin $200

reddit doesn't even know yet,

normies are sleeping or out enjoying their weekend.

should i sell my shitcoins to accumulate more VEN? this partnership seals the fucking deal for me that these guys are legit.

yes

damn we had some spicy buy walls for a second there. some serious dumpening happening rn.

It's priced in. Relax for 5 minutes, you'll see it's just the last announcement before selloff... whales need to realize gains

this, fucking cringe at the retards spending 20 hours of the day chasing pumps shilling vaporware. Just hold this then check back in 6 months and you will be filthy rich

should i buy now

m-m-m-m-mommyyyy why isn't it mooning

Waltoncucks on suicide watch, Kek

why don't they let the normies pump it more, for more gainz?

because its not a pump and dump. We are waiting for large institutional buying, then it will be well over 100 dollars. It just become significantly de-risked after that news, I have topped up at these levels.

under the assumption that the sell walls won't be lifted, right?

LITERALLY THE COMFIEST HOLD. EVEN THE WEAKEST HANDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD VEN BAGS.

MULTIBILLION ANNOUNCEMENTS BEING ANNOUNCED EVERY 3 DAYS, HOW CAN IT GET MORE COMFY?

increased my stack about ~8% over the past hour. Volume is increasing so I'm gonna sit for now.

MOON MISSION CONFIRMED

so comfy with my 400 ven

thorcalculator.com/

GOD BLESS THE COCA COLA KID

PBOC FUCKING CONFIRMED

>tfw only 300 ven

At least i'll be able to buy a used jap car right?

Buy or be left behind hurry the fuck up BUY BUY BUY

>buy buy buy my bags, I bought at ATH!
>hurry up, I don't want to be left with these bags.

Thanks, just sold 100k and dumped the price further.

Progress is starting to get crushed by the sell wall, what do you guys think? Wish I went all-in on this earlier rather than only 50%.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS CHAIN SMOKE SOME HOONS? WHERE DO I BUY CHINESE CIGARETTES IN THE US

where are the walton cucks at?

>"bought at ath"
fools it didnt even hit 3-day high

Lel you fucking dipshit

okay lol
your loss

enjoy your coming downtrend. all this news is so that whales can sell to normies

I bought 4900 sat and it KEEPS GOING LOWER? biz fucking got me again? FUCK MY LIFE

everyone selling rn is a fucking moron

more announcements to come, fella
and america isnt even awake, unless they're night ballers

>massive good news?
>massive sell walls appear out of thin air and extract another 100m btc and eth

Starting to think Vechain is literally just a gigantic chink scam, and nothing they have shown us is actually real or happening, and that the chinese government is in on it.

This shit should have immediately sent vechain parabolic, but it just bounces off the whalewalls and feeds erc20 tokens into normie mouths while whales reap btc and eth.

I don't know man.

How the fuck are we only getting 6% out of this? this is the biggest fucking news to hit crypto all month and its tanking? At this rate its going to close lower than it was before the news even hit...

I'll be fine my man, Been here since $2.

Down 1k usd already.. seriously this happens everytime fuck me

its fucking ridiculous how the price stays down. this shit should be fucking exploding right now

just keep buying

can the newfags please leave.
Whales control the market, they will make it moon when they want. When instos are in that is when fundamentals cause a moon.

Why is it tanking REEEE. i am about to sell famaliam

not even memeing, just hold, mate
this was some big news, and the CCK was right again

>tfw bought the news

I don’t think that means that VeChain is a scam, it means that the crypto space is fucking retarded and there’s no correlation between the strength of a product and its valuation...at least right now.

welcome to sell the news. This is the top of the alt market

Weak hands selling to break even

Maybe we will make mainstream US news and it will get the ripple or tron effect? Honestly I thought this coin was going to make me rich... I should have known better. I'm seriously 1 red candle away from putting a hole in my computer screen

Who sells on this news? Much bigger than the walton announcment

well the way things are being suppressed i might actually be able to take profit from my icx when the news hits and dump it all into vechain.

BUY BUY BUY AMERIFATS ARE ASLEEP AND EUROPOORS JUST WAKING UP

there was no rumor tho. this shit is actually delivering some real shit.