Has consistent news and good communication

>has consistent news and good communication
>has a roadmap that they can meet and surpass
>has an actual product on the testnet out RIGHT NOW
>has the full product coming soon
>does almost everything right
>bleeds endlessly
this market is dumb

Replace PayPal? Doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Excuse me, I'm off to go buy some Chinese cryptocurrency without a product. Have you heard of their hyperXchain technology? 180,000 transactions per second and no fees.

This is because the product here (REQ) is actually completely irrelevant. I don’t mean this in the sense of being irrelevant like XRP, but in the sense of most traders having zero fucking idea about the products they trade.
Without strong, influential supporters who will proselytise REQ, or a strong figure in the dev team powering publicity, expect it to bleed.
Green = buy and red = sell to the average retard trader

tl;dr fundamentals actually don’t matter, TA matters even less, the only thing that matters are a large cohort of “true believers” (eg corecucks)

buy ven instead

As a trader, you need to position yourself to take advantage of randomness and fuckwitted traders bleeding strong fundamental coins like REQ.
This means putting a large amount of your stack into shitcoins, but diversifying those shitcoins. That way, if one shitcoin fails, it doesn’t matter because you have another that mooned x1000.
This approach means huge upside when one of your shitcoins moons, with only limited losses when they don’t

hasn't Kyber sung their praises? Or do people want offchain partnerships for something that is really just in beta at the moment? I'd think more people will notice Request when it comes out off the testnet

You fags waste your time trying to find rational answers to why is bleeding out the truth is some whales dumped it to buy cheaper and started a chain react that keeps going down and wont stop untill main net is released at that point req will jump up to 10 bucks and you faggots will again make a thread to try to find logical answers

request team is actually working in person with kyber but who cares? that is month old news

wouldn't there be a push back at some point though? won't there be enough non whales to stabilize eventually?

>has consistent news and good communication
priced in
>has a roadmap that they can meet and surpass
priced in
>has an actual product on the testnet out RIGHT NOW
priced in
>has the full product coming soon
priced in
>does almost everything right
priced in

your dumb OP

Agree that positive news will help massively, and Kyber doesn’t hurt either
Being off the testnet will also add more chance for a moon, but the facts are that this is a higher risk investment than ETH, but REQ holders have huge upside.
The only way for a guaranteed moon is when you have normies hearing about REQ, rather than Veeky Forums which in general does do its own research and looks for good coins

>muh priced in meme
if everything were always priced in why isnt Litecoin worth like

Likely something the whales know that you don't is being priced in

lol someone just market bought 300k req and it had almost no effect on the selling

>muh rational market hypothesis

Absence of evidence of a price upswing occurring does not mean there is evidence of an absence of price upswings ever occurinrg

Normans will catch on soon, until then, we accumulate. Just be glad that there's a coin that's going to be massive in a year with an ACTUAL PRODUCT that the normans haven't found yet because the name isn't catchy enough LMAO.

what is there to know about fucking Litecoin? It's marketed as a faster BTC and fails in that regard cause nobody takes it seriously

The mistake most of you are making in this thread is thinking that knowledge of the product actually matters in making money off it.
Knowledge and making money are different things.
Whales can change the prices and we assume they have more knowledge, but this is an illusion. The truth is that we are products of our trading environment, but whales makes their trading environment a product of them.
Because it’s very hard to predict whale movements, use an investing strategy that doesn’t require you to predict correctly.

There will be a push back when whales decide to push it back up i bet they will do it when the main net is released to catch up with the hype and momentum,

>won't there be enough non whales to stabilize eventually?
That would imply that non whales can mess with the whales agenda and they can not is stupid to even consider it is a zero sum game if someone wins(whales) someone else gotta lose (non whales)

An example of this is
Imagine you are a whales with 10 million req and you start selling it chunk by chunk, do you think there are enough non whales there to buy 10 million req at the current price, the answer is no so the price will go down, thats how it works

fucking rich people ruining everything again

Markets work in cycles, and each coin has it's own cycle. Once you figure this out you will make real money.

Everything is bleeding atm

Exactly. So make your trading strategy one where you stand to benefit from a x100 pump, but lose very little if your investment ends up being a worthless shitcoin.
Then you can become the whale, in time

also never trade or look at charts on the weekend
this will be in the 80s by monday

how much you allocate for these bets?
also how many of them you have going on right now?

I'm just gonna patiently wait for the inevitable pump next Friday.
Everything is tanking at the minute, adhd kids can't hold for longer than a week

Top 500 holders did not change at all and total holders increased. None of the big holders are dumping. This is whale manipulation at it's best. All those JUST SOLD 100K posts are FUD.

REQ is the women coin

yeah i just bought up some cheap ass REQ at 68 cents. this thing is gonna rebound to 80 in a few days and ill make a cute 20% for doing nothing.

It depends on the size of your stack. Each shitcoin bet has to be small enough so that you’re not fucked if you get it wrong, but have a very large possible gain. This rules out most large market cap coins as your speculative bets, since they don’t have the same gains available. The best strategies split your stack according to large projects which will still hold value even if the whole dev team is ran over by a truck, and speculative shitcoins
My stack is 50/50 on shitcoins and ETH as my stable bet, with about 8-10 shitcoins making up my stack. If you have a small stack, don’t bother with a stable/reserve