This is who invested into TRON

Just a reminder that these are the people who invest into Tron.
You have been warned.

Shill me on TRON. It has all these
"partnerships", but what exactly does it do?

I bought at 2 cents and i can tell you this is an easy 1$ per coin when the mainnet is out, tron is a smart contracts platform that supports all coding languages and runs POS with 1500 transactions per second, imagine the speed and transaction fees of ripple with the smart contracts of ETH and the widespread mainstream adoption that will come through all the partnerships

tronnies really need to relax

Just dumped this shit at a lose of 30%..Couldn't take more.. Just after the dump this shit got pumped 10%

Its basically gonna have the smart contracts and ico's of ETH and the speed and transaction fees of ripple and the decentralization of BTC all together basically TOP 3 COINS COMBINED INTO ONE SUPER HYBRID

>Deluded trx bagholders

I just want to die, this coin is the only reason i stopped browsing Veeky Forums I went all in on Tron and now i don't even feel confident being on this board anymore. shit

>reddit investors

Why do black people love Tron?

SSJ Son Tron

How am i a bag holder i am up 5x on my tron bags they are light as fuck

Can you actually refute anything he's said?

2. & 4. contradict each other.

Pic related. Average reddit trx holder.

lol

I noticed weeks ago it was the dumbest subreddit I've seen. Shame I didn't get to profit off them because I never bought tron.

Have you even looked into their github?

Yeah, it's a copy/paste of existing functional code. How exactly is this a problem? Why do you think they'll never build upon it?

>imagine the speed and transaction fees of ripple with the smart contracts of ETH

yeah, now imagine you can only use it on the Tron blockchain to buy shitty dapps like crypto puppies.

Its a 4 month old coin do you know how many new devs from alibaba thry've hired on the team recently to work on the code? Look at ADA its just a whitepaper right now with no code at all yet its number 5 by marketcap

Because its cheap as fuck and had 600% growth for a day
Thats all it is, 6 months from now niggers will still be tweeting tron

you are new to crypto right?

lol

With the partnerships they have with huge mainstream companies we will see dapps going mainstream and actually being used by normies and especially chinks on day to day basis, the biggest target is the gambling industry

Hey how about providing legitimate arguments for once?

Decentralize everything
No one knows how it works/will work, especially its creator

kys faggot, what is so special about hiring a bunch of chinks from alibaba that has nothing to do with blockchain. why are alibaba devs so highly regarded? have you ever used their sites, nothing groundbreaking about the tech used there you fucking idiot

>broke: buying TRX
>woke: buying GTC (game.com token)
Do this before January 22nd.

what is github

I already did on another thread and I dont feel like making you understand anything about blockchain. gj anyway

It seems like you have no idea about ADA either, so I guess I was right.

It means it is actually in the process of being developed by a team with experience unlike all the other crypto projects with a 2 man dev team

idk man sounds like a cop out to me

tron has no product, there is nothing to shill but hype from it's creator

it has a 6 bill market cap and it's selling below 10 cents

It is fucking worthless

>verge and tron

for my Veeky Forumsraelis

Tron is looking at starting a 'not for profit' content sharing website, think youtube for example. But it cuts out the middle man.
Imagine theres a big tornado, you film it on your cell phone then posta link on Veeky Forums, but people have to pay you tron to see it >:)
Could work, or piracy could win in the end. Or maybe im an idiot and have nfi how any of this shit works

>game.com

You mean the site literally made by Justin Sun himself as part of one of his super legit partnerships? Sounds like a great investment

I've been thinking of similar idea to Tron for two years already. Little pissed off if it succeeds.

Is this fully p2p network or do users pay in TRX for cloud storage and access of files?

>Or maybe im an idiot and have nfi how any of this shit works
You're onto something

what experience you dumb fuck??? working as a shitty dev on alibaba does not translate into experience for blockchain development you pleb

>Is this fully p2p network or do users pay in TRX for cloud storage and access of files?
Read the whitepaper and you'll know

Oh, wait ...

you got this from this one retard who made a youtube video about his "idea".

oh cmon guys, are you really that blind?

>he doesn't want to 10x his stack then hand over the bags to TRX-tards

>not for profit
When he's done dumping these shitcoins on newfriends justin sure as hell won't be needing profits anymore.
The problem is he won't really need to ship a product either.

you have no idea. I have confirmation a certain "small" group of whales made over 10 billion from those pumps.

Blacks have the highest percentages of Transfaggots, and Tronsfaggots.

>Or maybe im an idiot and have nfi how any of this shit works
yes, yes you are.

Tronsvergesexuals.

Welp I tried. What is tron looking at doing oh wise one? I sold off basically all my trx, because shit started to smell too much. Still hodling a few just in case, mainly because so many people are talking about it. Ez profits

>What is tron looking at doing oh wise one
nothing.. a big fucking nothing already done better by other not overhyped coins with an product.

>What is tron looking at doing
Literally a money machine for justin

dont know about this one guys, i dont think i trust the devs that much after seeing the discord chat. Probably going to sit this one out and keep my money in Walton or something for some quick gains