When is announcement?

When is announcement?

Both sides are preparing a press release for early next week.

Might be the right time to get into ADC now that the price is stable and there is a huge buying wall, so it's not going down.

will this dump after the news or skyrocket though - seems like everything dumps after news these days...

They have a few announcements on the horizon as far as I know

Wondering about the company under NDA tho, that one might be even a bigger deal

Problem with music platforms is the platform spends resources to portect and distribut the product (audio recordings) and the producer (musician) than compromises the platform by sharing the product which can be easily stolen and competes with the platforms profits. Dont do business with musicians. You will always lose money.

Tbh just checked this coin, it's a such a small market cap that it will surely go up with media coverage

Definitely worth getting into this, Resetera's also supporting it like that did with XBY and that one already mooned last month

This coin can only fail like every othe music platform has. If TIDAL couldnt turn a profit being owned bythe whos who of the music industry how will a crypto coin? The difference here is TIDAL wasnt a kickstater milking you guys to invest.

I've seen this guy in every thread lol

Poorfag detected

You follow every threa for a pennyy stock to shil it and Im the poor fag? Nah I wanna save anons from your pump and dump. I dont fuck with shit coins praying to double up chump change. BTC, ETH and NEO all the way for me. When you actually have money you try not to lose it and are happy with modest steady gains. ALso I buy this kinda shit at the ICO stage and shill it. You are already way behond the trend. You prob gonna lose money on this coin at this point. Overexposed.

You probably sold low lol

>pump and dump

>Literally being pumped and dumped the dev himself

Lmao so glad I sold at the peak

I told you faggots

I put 0.2 BTC last week, almost 100% with this one

Can see it reaching 700 satoshi from 250 in a few days

IF YOU INVEST, YOU WILL BE DUMPED ON. MAKE NO MISTAKE. THE DEV IS A NECKBEARD AND PUMPING HIS DEAD COIN THATS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD LMAO
ITS A LITERAL SHIT COIN

IF YOU WANT MUSIC COIN, THEN GO FOR OPT, BUT EVEN THAT IS RISKY SINCE MUSIC RARELY MAKES MONEY

SHILL

Make it less obvious you larping fucking retard

>dev doing shit

Dude, it's literally Blockpool that is developing and doing partnerships

HAHA
Pajeet

That guy is not even working on ADC directly, Blockpool is doing all the development on BPL and ADC and making ADC a sidechain of BPL

Do you even know that ARK is?

Most blatant FUD from OPUSfags that I've ever seen

This is mooning already, fuck off poorfag

t. the dev

go fuck yourself and your shit coin

hit the gym and shave that neck of yours

wow real original bro

get a grip, this coin is trash and you'll lose your money

If I don't hear any "announcements" coming this week I'll be dumping this shit while still having good profits to take. The neckbeard is not the sole developer of the coin, it's some other sketchy white dudes based in India that have never even gotten in contact on the discord or any other social media platform, this coin has been in the game since 2015 and that should be a good sign - it shows they have ambition over a shitty concept. I say these next two weeks to a month will determine the true landscape for ADC

Are you just following their twitter for announcements?

Bought 2,000
it's next week sometime. Let's hope.

Only Aurovine is developed in India and that's not even a part of Blockpool, just a use case for it, but it should get all integrated with BPL

This is a solid hold in my opinion, no loss so far

Sure thing shills

I was in this coin but sold immeidately after doing a bit of research
Luckily i sold just as it was pumping

SHILL

If you sold then what's the point of spreading FUD? I literally see you in every single ADC thread. Do you honestly have nothing better to do?

>OPUS dev detected

Just a daily remaining that OPUS is a vaporware made by college drop-outs.

I've seen them coming from OPUS grop to spread FUD in ADC threads.

At least Audiocoin is getting all those industry partnerships and real artists/musicians support.

this coin is trash, resist the shill anons

Pretty excited for this.

Have 80k. Feeling comfy

Sheldon store requested to have ADC as a payment method for gift cards

gonna test it out later, I earn a few Amazon gift vouchers through staking every day

Overpriced, but could be a nice way for cashout

Shill more you fucking loser
I don't own OPT or ADC because MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY IN 2018

lmao

Shill

Shill

someone's upset

Bjorkcoin, fun meme coin. Too bad about the pump and dumpers, but if you bought low enough you can make some money from this. Definitely not a long term option, but in the short term I'll enjoy my Bjorkcoins and sell when it pumps.