Big exchange listing within 2 weeks

Big exchange listing within 2 weeks

If you didn't know yet, most undervalued coin in the market and has a unique concept (decentralized file sharing + torrenting)

Currently on a dip, dont fuck up user

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

+20 shillpoints to you pajeet

>UFR
>anonymous dev team
>telegram full of pajeets and idiots with poor grammar
>poor community support
>constant "MUH MOON" threads on reddit
>no real idea of what MVP will look like
>shitcoin with poor marketing and near-zero hype

wow great find OP. Let me know how it feels getting rid of your bags of shit

>UFR shills continue to post
Do you have a contract to fulfill or something?

excuse me but how is a platform which monetizes illegal content ever going to work?

I think they have to post a certain number of times a day to stay in their shill group

I've failed my 5 points a day garbage for 15 days now. Invested since before I knew /shill/ was pumping it. Still, gains. Totally betraying the group here but it's prob got more usage case than a lot of shitcoins

This is the future of peer-to-peer! I'd advise anyone that's ever used a torrent client to definitely invest in this!

I lost my money thanks to you pump and dump scammers, go fuck yourself and your shitty scam coin. I wish I'd listened to the FUDers on here.

where do you get it?

who the fuck is going to pay for p2p?
you're asking a bunch of cheap pricks to start PAYING for things that THEY ALREADY RECEIVE FOR FREE

unless you see mainstream p2p adoption (hint: you won't), this won't go anywhere.

>This is the future of peer-to-peer!
>Going from free torrenting to paid torrenting
The shills are getting desperate

>when illegal free downloads become illegal paid downloads

>anonymous dev team
Tyler Fallon.
>telegram full of pajeets and idiots with poor grammar
Not even official and it's fucking telegram
>poor community support
Telegram group is steadily growing
>constant "MUH MOON" threads on reddit
Where?
>no real idea of what MVP will look like
But they just released what they want their product to look like.
>shitcoin with poor marketing and near-zero hype
Poor Marketing yeah. Hype does exist.

I'm a member in 10+ different pnd discords. They pump a new coin every single day.

Anyone doubting it and saying "why pay for torent lul its free" read this article, which was written by the DEVS to explain it to you->
medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

>literally buys at ath
Your fault. Also falling for the "buy high sell low" meme lol

Most people in the west already have to pay for torrents by way of seedboxes and VPNs because of copyright mafia mass surveillance. With UFR you instead pay literal pennies per download to DDL directly from some Igor, making mass surveillance next to impossible. This is the real reason UFR is going to be big.

There's a reason websites like UL still exist to this day.

you earn back more than you pay by seeding, retards. The only time it's paid at a loss is when you leech and don't seed back. In that case the network doesn't want your greedy thirdworld ass to begin with

lol defensive, eh?
Tyler Fallon is a fake name by the way. Sounds like a pajeet watched late night TV and thought "YES SIR! TYLER FALLON IS GOOD AMERICAN NAME SIR!!!"

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU SMELLY PAJEET

>The discord pump group that is unstoppable...

discord dot gg/6BAAvpM

Stop spamming this, it's just another half assed pump and dump group

>Tyler Fallon is a fake name by the way. Sounds like a pajeet watched late night TV and thought "YES SIR! TYLER FALLON IS GOOD AMERICAN NAME SIR!!!"
Lol. You could give that kind of reasoning for every single coin.
Don't fucking buy at ath you retard. I've still made profits off this coin.
There's like 10000+ pnd groups who dump new coins every single coin but you single out UFR?

can't wait for the comfy ROI

plz go and FUD ether or btc
"vitalik is a fake name sounds like a pajeet made up a russian name lul"
get lost

you think UFR is going to get rid of seedboxes and VPNs? lol

>you earn back more than you pay by seeding
I doubt that the earnings on this will match the costs necessary to run the operation.

We haven't even touched on the legal discussion surrounding this. Do you think your banks are going to accept funding from exchange accounts where you held UFR? A platform that will support illegal filesharing?

How are content creators going to explain to their bosses that seeders are stealing royalties/monies related to their content?

There is no modern industry that would support this platform. Copyright laws and the constant battle with DMCA will shut this down very quickly

Please don't think I'm just spreading FUD. I understand that it's an interesting idea, and I would support it if I believed that it could become a viable platform. However, the media industry is just not ready for p2p to be monetized. It's already battling illegal filesharing—why would it allow continued support for a platform that gives seeders/pirates direct access to fiat from their activities?

Ok I will when you give me my money back

>Do you think your banks are going to accept funding from exchange accounts where you held UFR? A platform that will support illegal filesharing?
Do you think your bank will accept funding from exchange accounts where you held Bitcoin? A platform that supports drug dealing?

BHSL aren't humans.

>you think UFR is going to get rid of seedboxes and VPNs? lol
That's not what I said, you retard. UFR will mean that normies can pirate again without having to worry about getting copyright extortion letters. Right now the choice for normies is between a $20 VPN/seedbox subscription and a $10 Netflix subscription. Most people don't pirate enough to make the seedbox worth it. With UFR they'll be able to pay $0.01 on a per-download basis for what they actually want to download without having to worry about being caught by mass surveillance.

Ufr could be a massive boon to content creators. Record labels take massive percentages and many artists only make money from their concerts. Presumably a band could crowd fund production of their next album and use ufr to distribute since the original uploader of a file gets 50% of the fees regardless.

ew so late to the party

A good opportunity to get some good profit while this dip lasts so last chance before the liftoff chaps

Trying to dump your bag huh

Bit/shitcoin has a legitimate usecase, and isn't necessarily intended for illegal trading or money laundering. UFR is literally supporting illegal filesharing. Why do you think the devs are user?

Bitcoin is also becoming established in the mainstream, and regulations have sprouted up worldwide to tame this beast and many other coins trying to serve real, industrial purpose. UFR is just another torrent client with added fees.

Fair. Yet how does this address the above concerns?

There are many platforms that could be a boon to content creators. Soundcloud was a godsend for many rappers and electronic music producers. It didn't last very long, and in essence performed the same utility for creators that UFR will provide, albeit in a more convenient method of access (web apps are universally accessible. P2P is not, and will likely remain out of the mainstream for years to come aside from blockchain apps).

How does this address the problems with royalties? How does this make it more convenient for users to access music/movies, when they can already use conventional methods (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, etc)?

>the original uploader of a file gets 50% of the fees regardless
The chosen download link will receive the UFR if it is most popular. This will result in more YIFY scenarios, where many fake groups/individuals take on label names and redistribute old content under the guise of another label. How will UFR solve this problem? Again, to provide usability and ease of access, links will need to be aggregated on a traditional torrent site. Users will want the links with the most seeds/peers. This can be gamed easily.

More like a braveheart last stand

ITS STILL VAPORWARE
there is nothing ever the site has 1youtube video and that is it. No Devs on the site. White paper is 5 pagaes of noting.

>How does this address the problems with royalties?
It could circumvent record labels for new content
>How does this make it more convenient for users to access music/movies, when they can already use conventional methods (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, etc)?
Presumably someone could develop useful interface. It's a different tech than any of those things.

If you don't see potential in this, them don't invest. No one is forcing you to.

>Presumably someone could develop useful interface.

I've actually thought about this (it would be a fun project). This would also bring some hype to the coin. But again, that doesn't address many of the problems surrounding UFR.

>If you don't see potential in this, then don't invest.
Well of course.

If the devs DO release a strong MVP, then I would consider it as a move of pure speculation.
If I/someone DID build a platform surrounding link aggregation and content marketing, then I would consider it as a move of pure speculation.

But for a long-term hold, I would not invest in this coin. Not until many of my concerns are met with a strong answer.

>I've actually thought about this (it would be a fun project). This would also bring some hype to the coin. But again, that doesn't address many of the problems surrounding UFR.
Could probably make a website like idex, but instead of searching for coins, you search for content.

>currently on a dip

thx just bought 10k

Since you're all watching this thread. What are your thoughts on leaving those faggots in /shill/ behind, and creating a new, invite-only, free of rats group, focusing on another coin. The only reason swaggg still wants to shill UFR, is so he can drop his heavy bags on the discord users. Thoughts?

I would be interested in a group based on community-drive goals backing coins with solid use cases. Any promotions generated for shitcoins I'd avoid like the plague. Not interested in pump/dumps

Tanking hard, but still some nice profit.
But we definitely need a new exchange.

UFR is honestly such a gem and way too undervalued at this price