Shill me Electra

Should I go all in in this? What's it's potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its got potential of exploding for Allah and killing any innocent portfolios that happen to be in the area at the time.

Think it's the next RaiBlocks?

It’s a hype shitcoin. Dunno if you will 2x your portfolio or so, but it’s proven to be shit, and the transactions are far from instant. The shills here are like UFR shills, you see how that went

Well it has the fastest transfer I've ever seen.

fucking instant transactions man, its insane.

i really don't know about shills as much as everyone is making so much money off this coin man.

Don't buy OP. Stay poor

>but it’s proven to be shit, and the transactions are far from instant.
what are you talking about
who proved what where?
eca has the fastest transactions out there

Where do you guys see price going within a month?

I personally like it. I bought a shit ton at 32 SAT, hoping it goes up. The transfers are really fast, and the dev team is very active in their Twitter. I can at least assure you it's not a scam. Their biggest potential is hitting new exchanges and then boom, huge returns.

147k hodler reporting in...
if u hate money, just don't buy eca

nowhere until it hits a stable exchange with tracking on cmc

The discord pump group where everyone makes money. Some more some less but everyone makes it!

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Think I'll just wait till it gets listed on coinmarketcap again. Until then it probably won't be doing much

How much ECA to truly make it?

100k+

HAHAHAHA YEAH, AS IF A BLOCKCHAIN SHITCOIN CAN BE FASTER THAN DAG COINS LMAO WHAT A RETARD

Dude electra uses the new NIS5 algo that literally won competitions based on its speed.

Be careful with this one anons...

Why?

Where to even buy this shit?

cryptobridge or coinhouse.

thx lad

Not sure if you can even buy it, is coinsmarkets still down/did the owner exit?

nah your wrong

It has a really good community and transactions for really fast. I'm holding 800k.

That's a great idea, wait until it moons and buy high.

Hodlin 400k.

It’s a scam

...but it’s got an ok logo and name so pajeet s will buy it. Nothing wrong with playing the ponzi strategy mate