Am I going to make it?

Poor but comfy

Yes you are going to make it

also poor but comfy

PFR is not a comfy hold.
>retarded whitepaper
>no explanation how they will do fiat transactions
>just mooned due to trust node ponzi fomo
Now is one of the best times to sell, before they don't meet their deadline for releasing a whitepaper that actually makes sense.
Spoiler: they're not going to be able to provide an easy and reliable way to pay with fiat.

Feels comfy yet deep inside i cant help but think that I'm buying into the most elaborate meme ever

I'm riding until they get listed on a bigger exchange at the very least. I'm very skeptical about the fiat mechanisms for all the reasons you have, but I still think there's a fair amount of upside for me here

Good luck

Love the portfolio user

No you will get 10x gains tops on this. You'll never see lamboland, not with Aus luxury car tax at least.

I guess that's fair.
I do think the bigger exchange listing is already priced in though.

Then again, you only have $400 in it so you might as well go for the possible moonshot.

In literally balls deep in fiat, eth, and zclassic right now. Ultra comfy

Definitely not comfy atm but pfr saved my arse today

God you're a dumb ass.
Obviously you're new to this so I'm gonna explain it to you.
Nobody who actually knows their shit gives a fuck about the coin tech, the white papers are for normies like you, we are only here to ride the dumb money.
Obviously you're mad, but you can still catch the Payfair moon. It hasn't even started.

Isn't looking good now but I believe

That's kind of my thinking. The rational part of me is not super comfy with what my research has shown, but looking at the market trends I kinda don't think the analysis matters as strongly

Thanks for the advice tho! Really appreciate it

You did

Rofl No ETC no care.

Thank you! I'm very happy with it.

Who would have thought that if someone said I'm only going to make $350,000, I'd be disappointed. Hilarious

+$200eth +200btc +1ltc +$150bts +150bcn. Surely I'll mape some more money rrr-right?

Yes you'll make some money

>Zero ETC

Get a load oft this faggot.

Will I make it? If not please advise. Ideally I want to be holding icx, neo, and a few others in the future.

Hold NEO drop tron

Try to accumulate some of your shitcoins into more safer picks like Eth and Neo.

I already dropped 40k of tron which I held from .006 I am keeping these last 10k maybe to give as a gift. Might just delete from my delta app and forget about them.

Poor and not comfy, thinking about moving req into fun short term.

No since you are an aus fag where everything cost $1m+

>look people a literal retard.

Am i gonna make it? Considering dumping some eth for req...